New User Question

Discus and support New User Question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; New user, I bought a extra controller, Have two now. If I have a friend over, how do both of us play the same game? How do I set up the second... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LarryPeterson2, Feb 4, 2020.

1. New User Question

New user, I bought a extra controller, Have two now. If I have a friend over, how do both of us play the same game? How do I set up the second controller? I also bought the Xbox gold service. Thank You

:)

LarryPeterson2, Feb 4, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

New User Question

Hello LarryPeterson2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you have a second controller, and you are interested in learning how to connect it to the console and use it to play with a friend. We have a support article that explains how to

connect an Xbox wireless controller to your console
    . We recommend having your friend
    make a Microsoft account. Your friend can

download the account to your console
    after it's creation. Your friend only needs to sync the controller to the console and sign in to the account that was created. Once you and your friend are signed in to your respective accounts, you can launch a game
    and play together as long as the game supports two players. We hope this information helps LarryPeterson2!
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

New User Question

4. Mythic Sandman Win User

New User Question

1. turn on your controller by holding the Xbox button for a moment. The Xbox button will flash, indicating that it’s looking for a console to sync with.
    2. Press and release the Bind button on your console.
      • On the Xbox One X and Xbox One S, you’ll find this small circular button at the bottom-right of your system, under the power button.
      • For the original model Xbox One, the button is on the left side of the console, right around the corner from the disc slot.
    3. After pressing the button on your console, press and hold the small circular Bind button on top of your controller. The Xbox button should flash a few times, then stay solid once connected.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

New User Question

To add to what the others have said there are only certain games that have same room multiplayer.

From personal experience I know the Madden games and probably some of the other sports games are.

The Lego games also have this capability.

Once your friend has his account attached to your Xbox and he is signed in when these games are loaded up there would be an option to like press start on the second controller to have that person join the game.
  6. arsenals12thman Win User

New user

Thanks, going to let shop have a look at it.
Thema:

New User Question

1. New User Question - Similar Threads - User Question

2. User signed out MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    User signed out MCC: I can't be in the start menu or play offline / online for less than 5 minutes because I get that "active profile signed out" message i have xbox one X. I deleted my account, reinstalled it and...
  3. Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving notifications for users I'm no longer friends or a follower of: Hey guys, I removed a user from my friends and unfollowed the user many months ago now, but I continue to receive notifications when they're Active etc? I've even blocked the user to see if...
  4. Legal question - are we (preview users) allowed to capture and post xcloud gameplay on...

in XboX Insiders
    Legal question - are we (preview users) allowed to capture and post xcloud gameplay on...: The license agreement seems to prohibit it, but many people seem to be okay doing it especially after x019. submitted by /u/SaltyShizzle [link] [comments]
  5. Question for NON xbox live users.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for NON xbox live users.: Is there List of xbox games that don't require xbox live? Does Wizards of Brandel require xbox live to play? I read about some games on game pass that require xbox live. I'm not a game pass or...
  6. Question regarding users having multiple accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding users having multiple accounts.: Good morning, I've noticed, lately, that there has been an influx of people playing this game in multiplayer where they have started their accounts over and are very low leveled, despite being...
  7. Question about Netflix with multiple Xboxes and multiple users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Netflix with multiple Xboxes and multiple users: Hi all, I'm having trouble finding the answers to my questions so I thought this would be the best place to find out. I'm thinking of getting Netflix, but I was wondering if there's any problems...
  8. Make citing evidence to the user in question a requirement in future suspensions/bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make citing evidence to the user in question a requirement in future suspensions/bans: Far too many users have been suspended or even banned with no evidence whatsoever being given. Although I am not one there are players who never go into party chat or message people other than...
  9. Upgrading to xbox one: questions about multiple users and one Gold Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to xbox one: questions about multiple users and one Gold Account: I want to upgrade to xbox one this fall. I currently have five family members each with their own xbox live 360 accounts. I have been told that if we get an xbox one we will only need ONE gold...
  10. A few questions about port forwarding and opening ports (Moderate User)

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few questions about port forwarding and opening ports (Moderate User): So as the title hopefully indicates I am a moderate user, or I know enough to get by with regards to setting up and using consumer electronics. I don't even come close to being an expert, but I am...