New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub

Discus and support New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/pastoak [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pastoak, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/pastoak
    /u/pastoak Guest

/u/pastoak, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  4. Bruce Luo Win User

xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

For the record, i have insider hub installed, and it shows i am not enrolled to any insider program. I have posted a clear answer to this situation. Microsoft hasn't posted the latest public version osu1 after it became public for about one week. This
    is clear and affirmative.
  5. WE4RG4SM Win User

0 Friends

Im in the Xbox insider hub i was on the xbox 360 preview but not on the XB1 version.
  6. WPAK Win User

I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

Hi there,

just to be sure. Did you do the following steps in that exact order:

1. Check if there is an update for the Xbox Insiders Hub on PC
    2. Un-enroll from the Minecraft Beta via the Xbox Insiders Hub
    3. Uninstall the beta version for Minecraft
    4. To be sure wait a couple of hours (or a day)
    5. Restart the PC during that wait time.
    6. Try to install Minecraft again via your Library on the store, make sure to select the standard version and not the Beta version, in the situation that multiple versions show up. As alternate option try to install the version from store in case installing
      from library doesn't work.
    Let us know the results
Thema:

1. New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub - Similar Threads - version prime video

2. Xbox one elite controller version 2 in Gears 5 style

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller version 2 in Gears 5 style: Does Microsoft have a plan to make new elite controller v.2.0 in Gears 5 style? e1c4fbc4-d13e-463d-8890-5241109c6380
  3. No puedo instalar Xbox beta para pc y ya tengo la version mas reciente de windows [I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo instalar Xbox beta para pc y ya tengo la version mas reciente de windows [I can't...: Intento descargar Xbox beta para pc y me pide la ultima actualización de windows 10, ya tengo la versión 1809 y Microsoft store me sigue diciendo que no puedo instalar Xbox beta, como soluciono...
  4. Faulting application name: GameBar.exe, version: 3.35.1911.14003

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulting application name: GameBar.exe, version: 3.35.1911.14003: Game bar keeps crashing out after random periods of being in an Xbox Party/Voice chat. May be related to the most recent update as it hasn't happened before and I regularly use this feature. It...
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach: Installed it with no problems, I start the game (BTW is the only one in the menu I can start), Intro and cinematics run perfectly. But when I tsart playing and the avatar starts walking, it...
  6. win10版狂野飙车9怎么一直与服务器同步?[Translation-Win10 version of the Wild Racing 9 how has been syncing...

in XBoX on Windows
    win10版狂野飙车9怎么一直与服务器同步?[Translation-Win10 version of the Wild Racing 9 how has been syncing...: [img] 网络好好的,就是进不了比赛 [Translation-The network is good, just can't get into the game.] 0afa8194-f6f4-48e9-a413-782397b7ae36
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version: I'm having trouble installing the game. I had pre installed it before it was available. The installation worked fine but when I launched the game it would just stay in the "Halo The Master Chief...
  8. Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?: I'm curious, because it's friggin awesome and project xcloud has tons of free games to play. It just seems like it's too good to be free and eventually they will charge us for it. Does anyone know...
  9. Master Chief Collection Xbox/PC version connected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Master Chief Collection Xbox/PC version connected?: Is the PC Master Chief Collection that is available on the windows Microsoft store connected to the Master Chief Collection that I already own on my Xbox? Are achievements shared or will they be a...
  10. PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds: So with the Windows Store I have been able to download any type of free content perfectly, same goes for any other game pass games download and run with perfection. It's just Undertale and The...