New Wave Communications: Wireless network not connected

Discus and support New Wave Communications: Wireless network not connected in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; New Wave Communications (ISPs): Wireless network not connected many times after too many divices have been connected, or there has been an electrical... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BigBill11980, Jul 18, 2018.

1. BigBill11980
    BigBill11980 Guest

New Wave Communications (ISPs): Wireless network not connected
    many times after too many divices have been connected, or there has been an electrical storm. I'll have to unplug the wires from the box outside after all other troubleshooting methods fail. I've recently discovered, after logging out and logging back in
    with no success again... go offline, unplug the power source to your console, plug back in. Like a hardwire restart. Log back in. It worked for me this time.

:)

BigBill11980, Jul 18, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Configure and test your Xbox 360 wireless Internet connection

After you have connected the Xbox 360 Wireless Connecting Adapter to your original Xbox 360 console, you have to configure and test the wireless connection.

Steps to Follow

1. On your controller, press the Guide button and proceed to Settings, then choose System Settings.

2. Go to Network Settings then select the name of your wireless network.

Note: If you do not find your wireless network, go to Advanced Options and then select Specify Unlisted Network. Proceed to enter the name of your wireless network, after which you will be asked to select the security type.

3. Enter your wireless network password.

4. You will get a prompt to update your console software. Select Yes.

Still Not Connecting?

If you get a connection error message after these steps, you should try using the Xbox LIVE Connection Solution to fix the problem.

If your wireless network is not listed in Step 2 above, you can read about how to Improve Xbox Live Speed.

xboxfelix, Jul 18, 2018
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    What is Xbox LIVE?

Xbox LIVE provides you with the most amazing entertainment experience through the Xbox 360 console. You can download and play games, get instant access to a large collection of games and music, and connect with your friends.

Wireless connection

You can connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without the need for any network cables. There is a wireless network in place that your Xbox 360 console can use.

Requirements
    • An Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter (only available with the original Xbox 360 console).
    • A wireless access point, gateway or router that is compatible with Xbox LIVE.
    • High Speed Internet connection, preferably DSL or cable.

Note: It is not advisable to use Satellite, 3G or 4G mobile connections due to the possibility of slow performance or lag.

xboxfelix, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

Piiiiiiinnnngggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Multiple things could factor into it, is it only one game? Or do you have a wired connection or wireless? Also does anyone else use the same network as you? If wireless are you on the 5hz waves or 2?
  5. taidara Win User

Wireless connection.....please help.

6. Snebbik Win User

New Wave Communications: Overview

I have an Arris: DG860P2 from them
  7. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox One Download Speed Issues

Delete your wireless connection settings this way...

Set up wireless network

If your Xbox One isn't currently connected to the Internet, or if you want to change wireless access points, select
    Set up wireless network. Selecting this button deletes any current wireless settings and prompts you to set up a new wireless device.

Then restart your Xbox and try again.

Lots more
    network detail here.
  8. Vertual Lord-0BBAEC4 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox LIVE

It says this:

Can't connect to your wireless network.

Make sure you're connecting to the correct wireless network. Your console is configured to connect to the ...... network.

Do you want to select a different wireless network?

That's what it says..
Thema:

1. New Wave Communications: Wireless network not connected - Similar Threads - Wave Communications Wireless

2. When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?

in XboX Insiders
    When does Xbox send a wave of Alpha Ring invites out?: submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  3. Payday 2 Chrome Wave

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payday 2 Chrome Wave: Hello everyone, Yesterday me and a friend tried to play payday 2 online, but everytime I tried to invide him to the game he became the error "verbindung zum spiel fehlgeschlagen" "connection to...
  4. New Wave Communications: Xbox Live Party Chat Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    New Wave Communications: Xbox Live Party Chat Issues: New Wave Communications (ISPs): Xbox Live Party Chat Issues Hey Riin thanks for keeping us in the loop! If the reset didn't fix this issue the problem, as you stated, might be on the internets...
  5. New Wave Communications: Kineckt problem

New Wave Communications: Kineckt problem: New Wave Communications (ISPs): Kineckt problem Hey there D4rv0, It does not look like there is any way to get sound through a headset and to use the mic through the Kinect at the same time...
  6. Wave Broadband: Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl

Wave Broadband: Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl: Wave Broadband (ISPs): Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl Bialystok www.48503391530.cba.pl 4c40617c-1510-48db-88ca-7b9c27c45402
  7. second wave pack for gears of war4 i met the requirements by loggin in before june 8 still i ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    second wave pack for gears of war4 i met the requirements by loggin in before june 8 still i ...: i been waiting almost a week for this second wave pack gears of war 4 i log in befoe june 8 they said you guys can help fe4abb08-b9b0-416c-a910-2c7269be9c2b
  8. reporting players that kick people in the last wave in horde

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reporting players that kick people in the last wave in horde: there are two people that go on lfg and kick people on the last wave of horde in gears of war 4, this person has done this on a different account aswell, he got suspended on that one and made...
  9. Wave Pattern on bottom of Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wave Pattern on bottom of Disc: Recently, I was playing my copy of Forza Horizon 3, when suddenly my game crashed. I was used to it, so I didn't think much of it. However, when I relaunched the game, it failed to load. I...
  10. micro wave turn on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    micro wave turn on the xbox one: hello, My micro wave is 1.5 meter from the xbox one, when i use it, it turn on my xbox one every time. i'm not complain, it's just a constatation for the support service. Is that happened for...