New wi-fi network is not showing up

Discus and support New wi-fi network is not showing up in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; New wi-fi network is not showing up So we had my xbox360 connected to an old network and we got a new network and now the Xbox will not show the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ChickenCrayon11, Apr 12, 2019.

1. New wi-fi network is not showing up

Make sure your router is visible to other devices if not.

:)

ChickenCrayon11, Apr 12, 2019
  2. ThaKracker01 Win User

So we had my xbox360 connected to an old network and we got a new network and now the Xbox will not show the network and will connect connect If you can’t help please tell me how To fix it
    Make sure your router is visible to other devices if not.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ChickenCrayon11,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Xbox 360 is not detecting your home network. We suggest utilizing the article entitled, "My
    Xbox can't see my wireless network
    " in order to resolve the issue. One of the best troubleshooting steps in this scenario is restoring the network settings on the Xbox 360 to factory defaults. We will provide steps on how to complete this process. Be sure
    to let us know the results!

How to restore your Xbox 360 network settings to factory default:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed. (Do this with the old network that the console was connected to)

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
    1. [​IMG]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

1. Select Configure Network.
    2. On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select
      Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

[table][tr][td][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

Note This resets the console's network settings only, and not other settings.

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Turn on your console.

Wireless only: You will receive a message to configure wireless settings. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.
  4. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Experince with Powerline networking for Xbox One

5. Qwertei Win User

My console has a problem in the wireless network hardware

Simply click on setup new wireless network and back out, it should resolve the issue as well connected back to the default WI-FI network.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Will a new high end router improve my fps gameplay

I also suspect that a lot of peps on Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 use Wi-Fi to connect to their home networks. Wired is so 19th/20th century and not mobile. While with wireless, many devices may use the same Wi-Fi band like 2.4Ghz 5.0Ghz. Imagine the connection you
    get when the Host of your game is rocking on ADSL wi-fi and they have a lot of people using their home network with wi-fi devices like PC/phone/tablet/consoles/etc. Your ISP and modem are a contributing factor to your online experience, but there are other
    factors look up ISP and internet on Wikipedia. While some say Wikipedia isn't a good site to source info, I strongly disagree. The site has useful info from governments and other useful facts. Chords are a hassle and not long enough especially when you want
    to study work and play in different areas of your house. And people can trip over them. I have high speed 100mb/s down 10mb/s up Vodafone NZ and even with Wi-Fi, that is better and faster than being on ADSL.

I experience the same thing in COD BO2. When US/UK players play with Australian/NZ members, either of us is going to be one red barring. But I've known Australian's/NZ players who one bar with each other maybe because the have bad ISP or their home network
    is busy with many people on it. I noticed Wi-Fi are introducing new technologies like Wi-Fi ac and different Wi-Fi frequencies to help minimize Wi-Fi interference.
Thema:

1. New wi-fi network is not showing up - Similar Threads - network showing

2. Xbox App shows 100% packet loss but "Xbox Networking" show 0% so i can't play Forza

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App shows 100% packet loss but "Xbox Networking" show 0% so i can't play Forza: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that every time i join the game it says "Unable to join session". So i thought it might be a problem with Teredo, but "netsh int teredo show state"...
  3. Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Wont show list of wireless networks

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Wont show list of wireless networks: Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Wont show list of wireless networks You always want to start with the tried and true "turn it off then back on again" method. Hold the power button...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX ONE S DOESNT SHOW ME THE OPTION OF MY ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX ONE S DOESNT SHOW ME THE OPTION OF MY ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX ONE S DOESNT SHOW ME THE OPTION OF MY WIFI MODEM Hopefully this page can help. Xbox Live Wireless Network Help | Xbox One Can’t See Your...
  5. Xbox 360 won't show all the movies on my network drive

Xbox 360 won't show all the movies on my network drive: Xbox 360 won't show all the movies on my network drive Let me know if there is a way to show all of the movies on that hard drive from Xbox 360. df9478c3-d176-4fe2-85d2-4dc92fcb0563
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one limited network not showing correct ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one limited network not showing correct ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one limited network not showing correct dl speed The download speed testing feature connects to a server and it may not be showing your full...
  7. XBOX 360 S Not Showing My Specific WiFi Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 S Not Showing My Specific WiFi Network: I recently plugged in my 360, i bought it not too long ago but never played it much. I started and tried to connect to xbox live, but when ever i go to connect to my wifi, it doesnt show my...
  8. XBOX PC network status showing server connectivity : block. due to teredo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX PC network status showing server connectivity : block. due to teredo: can anyone help me? i have been digging for hours and perform every steps that i can find but i still can't get my teredo to work most important issue now is i unable to reinstall Microsoft...
  9. Detailed Network Statistics not showing correct download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics not showing correct download speeds: My internet connection is up to a GB. When I run the detailed network statistics on my Xbox One X it shows that I have between 32-35 Mbps Up and 3.5-4.0 Mbps down, with 40ms latency. On my PC,...
  10. My 5G network shows up but won't let me use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 5G network shows up but won't let me use it: The Network shows up but won't let me connect it always shows the "can't connect to your wireless network" abcc3681-c825-4446-881d-3f79819632be