new word submissions

Discus and support new word submissions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How about dueting? There have been many other words recently, but dueting? Seriously?? c7cbf2ed-ad82-48fc-825f-b00fdcf91875 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player459652542, Jan 1, 2014.

1. new word submissions

How about dueting? There have been many other words recently, but dueting? Seriously??

:)

Player459652542, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Poltwhistle
    Poltwhistle Guest
    New word submissions

Another word which should be in is "huss" - a variety of rock salmon, often available in British fish and chip shops - see

en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Rock_salmon (I played "puss" instead, so no harm done new word submissions :) )

Poltwhistle, Jan 1, 2014
  3. conoisseur
    conoisseur Guest
    New word submissions

Amish is a proper noun and shouldn't be in the dictionary.

conoisseur, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Poltwhistle Win User

New word submissions

How about YOMP - a verb coined during the Falkland Islands conflict as a synonym for "heavily-laden overland hiking" as undertaken by British troops.
  5. malcy69malcy Win User

New word submissions

Bazooms? Cost me 63 points
  6. Lourence7 Win User

New word submissions

I tried vii and vi. The roman numerals for numbers 7 and , but it didn't let me play either of them...
  7. David Steadson Win User

New word submissions

And two more 40+ point moves being denied by the ancient AlphaJax dictionary :mad:

Pling (websters)

: exclamation mark

Bling (oxford)

: expensive, ostentatious clothing and jewellery
  8. Aphinity Lox Win User

New word submissions

This may fall flat, but I thought 'NON' would be playable, no? Considering it can be a hyphenated prefix in some terms...?
Thema:

new word submissions

1. new word submissions - Similar Threads - word submissions

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...: I raised this issue a couple years ago (March of 2018) and your people told me that the problem was the old hardware I was running on. I now have a brand new PC (Lenovo ThinkCentre M920x) and I...
  3. Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was having trouble with my installation of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I uninstalled and re-installed it. However, when I did that I lost all my history and what level I was at (128). It...
  4. Gamertag prohibited word

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag prohibited word: Hello! So, knowing about the gamepass and all, I decided to update my old account, which I created some time ago... Seeing how my gamertag was, I wanted to change it to one I'm using currently,...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  6. Getting to the end of Word Twister?

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting to the end of Word Twister?: What happens when you finish the final map on Word Twister? 69538c72-f714-432b-adda-841b11226de4
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...: Hallo, ich habe seit ein paar Wochen das Problem, dass Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) die Daten nicht mit der Cloud synchronisieren kann. Ich erhalte auf meinen beiden Rechnern die...
  8. i found a word and a number that is "inappropriate" in lfg posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i found a word and a number that is "inappropriate" in lfg posts.: ive found that the number "81" and the word "wedding" are apparently inappropriate words in LFG posts. for context: i made one post asking for help with a mission called "parallel quest 81" and...
  9. New words submissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New words submissions: Where can we submit words to be reviewed for addition to the dictionary? Some of the word that I have tried which were not in the dictionary are listed below. GI = Karate uniform YOYO = Everyone...
  10. word submission and bug notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    word submission and bug notification: The word is Oj http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oj and the bug is when i put the before mentioned word the notifaction said Aj isn't a word 6dc2af91-0a9e-4510-a43d-7ea40bc4866e