New world New friends

Discus and support New world New friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone im looking for experienced and mature minecraft players must be 18 or older and must have mic i used to play all the time on 360 but now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dup24777258-8849-42bd-8e40-5c1edc830f43, May 4, 2015.

1. New world New friends

Hello everyone im looking for experienced and mature minecraft players must be 18 or older and must have mic i used to play all the time on 360 but now i am going to play on xbox one so if any of you are interested please contact me Slangas is my gamertag

:)

dup24777258-8849-42bd-8e40-5c1edc830f43, May 4, 2015
  2. SAMCRO000
    SAMCRO000 Guest
    New world, new friends

Looking to start a new world with people, like everyone has there own area kinda like a server Add me if interested last three are zero's I'm 29 been playing for awhile now

SAMCRO000, May 4, 2015
  3. New World Need Friends

Send me a FR i'll invite you

Slayer Strikepv, May 4, 2015
  4. The Resistance Win User

New World Need Friends

5. Galactic Geek Win User

WHAT UPDATES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ON MINECRAFT?

I think it would be cool if you could have an option to set your world to a public setting. This way, random people from all over Xbox Live could come & see your world. This would be a great way to socialize, make new friends, show off the best worlds, &
    would promote those worlds where you can roleplay. With the new options to limit players in your world, I think this would be a great feature! The way it is now, you can only see your worlds, your friend's worlds, & friends of friend's worlds...
  6. SUPAD1CE Win User

No new friends, no new friends, no no new...

well, im looking for some new online buddies for halo and borderlands. also for neverwinter and pretty much anything else. Ill add you.
  7. A ST0RMTROOP3R Win User

New Minecraft update, looking for new friends in a new minecraft world

add me I am looking to play with a good group
  8. HUNTERHECTOR Win User

New Minecraft update, looking for new friends in a new minecraft world

I sent you a request. I am still waiting on more people to join for the new world anybody can create and build something :) I already have about 3 other people so far. So anybody else dont be afraid or shy to join. It will be fun :D
Thema:

New world New friends

1. New world New friends - Similar Threads - world friends

2. Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.: As the title says, no matter what I do I can not join his world. I've checked my Firewall. I've tried using a VPN. I've reset my game and everything. he can join my world I have in Survival. As...
  3. My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join my minecraft world on Windows 10: When I send an invite to my friend who also plays on Windows 10, received the invite but after some loading it says "unable to join world". On one of their worlds, I was able to join no problem....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 - I can join friend’s world, but he cannot join mine

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - I can join friend’s world, but he cannot join mine: Since we played on java previously, me and my friend both decided to get Minecraft Bedrock so that we could join each other’s worlds. We do not have Realms. I can join any world he makes, but if i...
  5. I can't join my friends Minecraft world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft world.: My friend plays on Android and I play on Xbox we are both in the beta and both of our versions are up to date i have been able to join their other world's but not one I was once kicked out of is...
  6. Cannot join my friend’s minecraft world on Xbox One v1.14.60

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join my friend’s minecraft world on Xbox One v1.14.60: Hey, So my friends and I recently got minecraft, and we immediately started a world on one of my friend’s account. I was successfully able to join it, but our other friend couldn’t join our...
  7. Can't join my friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join my friend's world: I can't join my friend's Minecraft world. It's been happening for a while. My friend can join anyone but me and I can join anyone but him and don't know how to fix it. We both have our NAT on open...
  8. I cannot connect to my friends world on minecraft pocket edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to my friends world on minecraft pocket edition.: hello, ever since yesterday i have not been able to connect to my friends worlds on minecraft pocket edition. they cannot connect to my worlds either. this happened to multiple friends of mine so...
  9. Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one: Me and my Friends have NAT Open correctly but still not working online mode, I cant join his word, and he cant join mine. Pls Help me, i have tried a lot of things to resolve that, including we...
  10. Minecraft- Not connecting to friend’s world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Not connecting to friend’s world: Hi, I’ve been playing Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with my friend for months now. For a while (a few months ago) I was unable to connect to his world. I tried logging out and even deleting...