New XB1 Elite - Party Issues starting yesterday.

Discus and support New XB1 Elite - Party Issues starting yesterday. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, any help pointing me in the right direction would be wonderful. The Situation: Last night, the new X1 Elite console would not allow me to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Panda Jaxx, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Panda Jaxx
    Panda Jaxx Guest

Hi, any help pointing me in the right direction would be wonderful.

The Situation: Last night, the new X1 Elite console would not allow me to use Party. It would connect to Party but would show me as disconnected. I could join the game, and I could join my friends in game, but could not use Party Chat. Testing Multiplayer
    connection showed no issues, showed Open NAT, is hardwired to my router. Soft and Hard reboots of the Elite Console did not change this. During this, my other X1 (day 1 console) was turned off. Switched on the old console, and everything worked, including
    Party.

Did not test the Elite Console afterwards because my friends were waiting on me for an activity we had scheduled. Not sure where to try to chase this problem down. The only other symptom that I can define is that when first Signing On to my account on the
    Elite Console, my friends' activity feeds show, and if I try to scroll down it, the Activity Feed section freezes. I can not use the controller to scroll down to Messages or Party I'm just stuck at Activity feed for about 30 seconds to a minute. However,
    I can hit the X button, and it returns me to the home screen and I can select apps, but they don't start until the Activity Feed freeze releases.

Info: Both consoles on the Preview Program NXOE, both are hard wired to an Airport Extreme router, both have static IP Addresses, Party on the Elite Console showed the Party Chat not available due to a problem with Networking Settings even though nothing
    had been changed by the night before. I did hear that an NXOE update happened yesterday, but I cannot be sure whether either of my systems auto-updated.

Any advice on how to approach this would be greatly appreciated.

Just as an FYI, the previous night, I was able to have both Xbox Consoles running at the same time, and my son and I were able to be in the same on-line game and play on the same team. Now Party Chat has mysteriously stopped working on the Elite Console.

:)

Panda Jaxx, Dec 4, 2015
  2. LoNDoNeR HL7
    LoNDoNeR HL7 Guest
    What was the update for 14th feb ?

Have two xbox's here slim 250 and elite both had updates slim yesterday and elite today and no issues with invites.

LoNDoNeR HL7, Dec 4, 2015
  3. I would like your experience...

360 is fine. Too many issues with XB1 party chat we all moved to PS4 for multi-plats.

Trollin Thunder, Dec 4, 2015
  4. RickT58 Win User

xbox button doe not display the guide

I have the issue also.I tried three different controllers.

XB1X. Elite controller. Started yesterday.

Any help out there....?
  5. Fredol Win User

HDCP issues

I am having the same problem, it started yesterday. My setup is Get DVR - XB1 - Toshiba tv......
  6. Biopete117 Win User

Can't hear friends in party chat

I just discovered yesterday that this problem only happens if I start the party and if I rejoin the party I started earlier. If I join a party that my friend started its fine.
  7. Nickrey1 Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 with Sticky left trigger

my new XBox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday
  8. DAMAGEINDICATOR Win User

Internet is working but can't sign in

I have the exact same problem with my XB1 Elite Console that I picked up yesterday 11/6/2015. Hopefully they can resolve this immediately... let's be patient for a little while. I'm sure they know what's up.
Thema:

1. New XB1 Elite - Party Issues starting yesterday. - Similar Threads - XB1 Elite Party

2. Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570: Happened maybe 3 years ago now and hasn't worked since. Try to install it and it immediately stops and I get error 0x80070570. If I hard reset the console the Elite Dangerous logo will show in...
  3. Elite controller XB1 Replacements rear handles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller XB1 Replacements rear handles: So, disappointed.. My £120 controller has started to swell and expand on the rear handles, so it looks really bad. Thing is, you cant buy these rear handle grips anywhere! There were some on...
  4. Sniper Elite 3 Xb1 connecting issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 3 Xb1 connecting issue: It will not connect and achievments arent working.....and its the digital copy. 505fc4aa-c595-41f8-ac24-d96f8ded85d4
  5. Major problem powering on XB1 Elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major problem powering on XB1 Elite: Hi guys I would really appreciate any help from the volunteers. Here are the technical problems with my XB1 Elite: 1. Although the power supply brick and XB1 may be on, we just have a...
  6. xb1 elite controller not letting me run on minecraft xb1 edition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 elite controller not letting me run on minecraft xb1 edition.: so the controller works perfectly when I take off the left thumb stick. but if I place any of the three it comes with on the "nub" I cannot double tap forward to run on minecraft if I remove the...
  7. XB1 elite controller wint turn on at all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 elite controller wint turn on at all.: tried everything I can think of.. batteries, charge packs, plugged in, unplugged. Can't even get the light to turn on. f960167a-59f2-4258-894c-f559311f15de
  8. Problem configuring XB1 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem configuring XB1 Elite Controller: For some reason i cant configure my Elite controller so that i can use my paddles as D-Pad directional inputs. Is there any way to fix this problem or is it just a problem with the app? Thanks....
  9. After Firmware update MIC not working on my ELITE pad. Still works on regular XB1 pad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Firmware update MIC not working on my ELITE pad. Still works on regular XB1 pad.: After Firmware update MIC not working on my ELITE pad. Still works on regular XB1 pad. I can hear myself with the mic monitor and I can hear parties talk but they can not hear ME when I use my...
  10. Xb1 elite console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xb1 elite console: hi just recently upgraded from 500gb xb1 to the elite,I set up the console and all went ok,I've set up me kinect and everything just fine but it wont send power on or off comand to my soundbar its...