New XBL friends

Discus and support New XBL friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just looking for people who want to mess around and have fun in GTA Online. Add me or post your GT. My GT is . 9bb7bcc3-11fa-4ca7-a277-0c24e7f4a8ab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D3FBYF1R3, Apr 11, 2014.

1. D3FBYF1R3
    D3FBYF1R3 Guest

New XBL friends

Just looking for people who want to mess around and have fun in GTA Online. Add me or post your GT. My GT is .

:)

D3FBYF1R3, Apr 11, 2014
  2. xC0NN0Rx
    xC0NN0Rx Guest
    new xbl friends

i had my account hacked a while ago and lost all my friends list. its mile better playing with people that talk and are up for a laugh . i already have friends that play black ops 2 and im looking for people that play other games that i so such as

dead island

borderlands 2

mass effect3

bf3

add me 18+ please

xC0NN0Rx, Apr 11, 2014
  3. gtjacket79
    gtjacket79 Guest
    Need new XBL friends

36 in the U.S...feel free to add me

gtjacket79, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Grizzuh
    Grizzuh Guest

New XBL friends

Grizzuh, Apr 16, 2014
  5. Grizzuh Win User
  6. Seriously Scott Win User

Need new XBL friends

Any of you guys feel free to add me, i'm pretty active on the forums, preview program etc, as well as gaming of course haha ;)
  7. SquidgyMelons Win User

Need new XBL friends

You can shoot me a friend request/message I'm always down to play although I don't have my 360 anymore but I do have tons of Xbox one games.
  8. CypherHawke271 Win User

New to XBL, looking for friends

hey i'll add you i play halo reach time to time
  9. DEMONSPAZ Win User

New to XBL, looking for friends

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on Xbox Live and with the Xbox Live community.

Feel free to add me if you would like to. I mainly play MW3.
Thema:

New XBL friends

1. New XBL friends - Similar Threads - XBL friends

2. Need new XBL friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need new XBL friends: I've been on XBL for 11 years. Initially, I had a healthy group of friends. I got hooked into WoW for a while and I've recently slowed down playing that, but I'm getting back into my Xbox One....
  3. Contact Information for XBL Friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact Information for XBL Friend: Hello All, I imagine I know the answer to this already, however figured I'd ask anyhow. I have an old XBL friend that I haven't heard from for forever, they haven't been on playing anything....
  4. My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBL account got hacked and now me and 2 friends have bans....PLS HELP!: Hi, Randomly a few nights ago I received a comms ban, filed a case review, got overturned instantly, 2 days later whilst I had a comms ban I got a multiplayer ban due to harassing or abusing...
  5. Anytime my friend joins my party or joins my game, I get kicked off XBL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime my friend joins my party or joins my game, I get kicked off XBL.: Hi there, so I've been having an issue with a friend of mine I've been friends with on XBL for the past 8 years. Never had this issue up until recently. What happened for it to be this way is...
  6. Can't add one particular friend on XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add one particular friend on XBL: I have been having an issue for some months now where I added a friend (won't name him here for obvious reasons) on XBL but the request on my end showed as "Friend Request Pending" on every device...
  7. Deleted my XBL account from friends xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted my XBL account from friends xbox: I wanted to try if I have my cars in forza 4 if I downloaded my profile on my friends xbox even though I don't have them saved on the cloud storage. So I realised that i cant access them and...
  8. Friends not showing on XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends not showing on XBL: At least two friends of mine on XBL might actually be playing a MP game (I know because I unexpectedly run into them in a lobby) but according to my friends list, they've been off line for hours....
  9. Got refurbished xb1 with new XBL account name/no friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got refurbished xb1 with new XBL account name/no friends: Hi all, I recently received my xbox one (refurbished) in the mail. When signed in the associated email with my gamertag was changed to something completely random "' . My entire friends list and...
  10. Unstable XBL Connection, No Friends list/Party chat, no Multiplayer, what gives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unstable XBL Connection, No Friends list/Party chat, no Multiplayer, what gives?: For going on a week now my Xbox One (and Xbox 360) have been dealing with what first started out as minor annoyances like the party chat or friends list not loading 40-60% of the time and...