new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up

Discus and support new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need advice. Just finished setting up xbox 360 and we can't figure out why we are unable to set up two player. any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EL Mosquito127, Jan 1, 2014.

1. new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up

Need advice. Just finished setting up xbox 360 and we can't figure out why we are unable to set up two player. any help?

:)

EL Mosquito127, Jan 1, 2014
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    New set up

Greetings! Welcome to Xbox.

For some games, you need to be signed into an Xbox LIVE account to play, especially if it is an online game.

Xbox LIVE is free if you want a silver account. Xbox LIVE Gold can be purchased, and allows you to play with others, join parties, and more.

Any more questions, just ask!

Welcome again!

medium bloke, Jan 1, 2014
  3. New set up

We just set up a new xbox one. When we put in a game to play says you have to sign into xbox live! Thought if you were playing single player you do not have to.

Also, do you have to buy xbox live? this is all new to us

GhostriderASF, Jan 1, 2014
  4. macy517 Win User

New set up

I'm am new to Xbox One. We got one for the family this Xmas. I don't understand profiles. Where do I go to get it all explained? Things like

- if my kids want to play a game, do they have to be signed into their own profile to build on points etc?

- my kids are 10 & 12. Do they need their own account (i.e. their own email etc)

- I don't particularly want them to know any passwords I set up so how do they change profiles

- do you actually need to log in overtime you turn the xbox on or does it automatically log in

- if you have xbox live, can my two kids play the one game together (is that how the multiplayer works)

Sorry for the questions. Never used an Xbox before. Thanks for any help you can give
  5. onyxishere Win User

New set up

I see that you have a Gold membership and unless you are not connected to an ethernet cable or wireless you should be connected to the Live service.

However, currently there is an issue with Live on the Xbox consoles right now that could be preventing you from playing online. Please keep an eye on the link below for more information as to when the service will be back up again.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. medium bloke Win User

New set up

Greetings! Welcome to Xbox.

For some games, you need to be signed into an Xbox LIVE account to play, especially if it is an online game.

Xbox LIVE is free if you want a silver account. Xbox LIVE Gold can be purchased, and allows you to play with others, join parties, and more.

Any more questions, just ask!

Welcome again!
  7. onyxishere Win User

New set up

Each of your kids would need to have their own profile (linked to separate email addresses) if they want to earn their own achievements, etc. They do not need to know their passwords, you can set the console up to remember the passwords when they sign in
    if you like.

You can set the console to only log in one profile at a time. Any other profile would need to be logged in as each person plays.

On the Xbox One, you can share one Gold membership among all the family. Head to Settings and scroll right until you see Add to Family. You can add each family member there to set up sharing. If the game supports split screen multiplayer then both kids
    can play at the same time. Examples of games that support split screen are Minecraft and Disney Infinity 2.0.
  8. voteDC Win User

setting up new xbox

Have you updated to the latest dashboard? The transfer software is built into the latest version.
Thema:

new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up

1. new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up - Similar Threads - 360 set can't

2. : Xbox 360 Settings

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox 360 Settings: : Xbox 360 Settings Hi! I'm trying to set up an old Xbox 360 Slim and hook it up a Monitor I have. Its an LG 22LK230. Normally, whenever I connect an HDMI input the screen seems to be...
  3. Xbox 360 heimkonsole einri hten[Set up Xbox 360 home console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 heimkonsole einri hten[Set up Xbox 360 home console]: Hallo Ich habe eine Xbox one meine Schwester eine 360 ich würde gerne bei mei er Schwester meine Konsole als heimkonsole einrichten.. Geht das? Wenn ja wie? [Translation - Hi I have an Xbox...
  4. family settings 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    family settings 360: we've been given 2nd hand 360, it's asking favorite fictional character, which we have no idea of, and no password for family settings. How can sort this out. c1910016-32a3-4307-9766-44865e73218f
  5. X Box 360 Family settings pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 Family settings pass code: I purchased a used Xbox 360 and when I try to play some games the family settings pass code appears, 4 digits. I don't know the pass code, the previous owner doesn't know it either. How do I...
  6. Setting up Xbox 360 with the Windows Media center

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting up Xbox 360 with the Windows Media center: Hello I'm currently trying to set up my Xbox 360 with the Windows Media center and I have no idea what I'm doing. Help please anybody. 8cdd64b1-129c-4f34-ab51-4214da6bc5f7
  7. how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

in XboX Networking Hardware
    how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc: how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc Unfortunately, Windows Media Center was removed from Windows 10, and you will not be able to connect your XBox...
  8. Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access: I bought an Xbox 360 S from Goodwill and I haven’t got to test it due to a power outage. I turned on the console and wiped the HDD and transferred my data from my original 360. To my surprise,...
  9. Alguien que me ayude a configurar mi Xbox 360? [Someone to help me set up my Xbox 360?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguien que me ayude a configurar mi Xbox 360? [Someone to help me set up my Xbox 360?]: Disculpen si molesta solo quiero saver como configurar mi consola xbox 360 [Translation-Excuse me if it bothers I just want saver how to set up my xbox 360 console]...
  10. Can't set audio to analog while using Xbox 360 VGA adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set audio to analog while using Xbox 360 VGA adapter: Hello, I recently hooked up my Xbox 360 (original) after a long hiatus via the VGA HD/AV adapter, and was able to download a system update after connecting to Xbox LIVE. I noticed that...