new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up

Discus and support new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need advice. Just finished setting up xbox 360 and we can't figure out why we are unable to set up two player. any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EL Mosquito127, Jan 1, 2014.

1. new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up

Need advice. Just finished setting up xbox 360 and we can't figure out why we are unable to set up two player. any help?

:)

EL Mosquito127, Jan 1, 2014
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    New set up

Greetings! Welcome to Xbox.

For some games, you need to be signed into an Xbox LIVE account to play, especially if it is an online game.

Xbox LIVE is free if you want a silver account. Xbox LIVE Gold can be purchased, and allows you to play with others, join parties, and more.

Any more questions, just ask!

Welcome again!

medium bloke, Jan 1, 2014
  3. New set up

We just set up a new xbox one. When we put in a game to play says you have to sign into xbox live! Thought if you were playing single player you do not have to.

Also, do you have to buy xbox live? this is all new to us

GhostriderASF, Jan 1, 2014
Thema:

new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up

1. new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up - Similar Threads - 360 set can't

2. how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

in XboX Networking Hardware
    how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc: how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc Unfortunately, Windows Media Center was removed from Windows 10, and you will not be able to connect your XBox...
  3. Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access: I bought an Xbox 360 S from Goodwill and I haven’t got to test it due to a power outage. I turned on the console and wiped the HDD and transferred my data from my original 360. To my surprise,...
  4. Alguien que me ayude a configurar mi Xbox 360? [Someone to help me set up my Xbox 360?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguien que me ayude a configurar mi Xbox 360? [Someone to help me set up my Xbox 360?]: Disculpen si molesta solo quiero saver como configurar mi consola xbox 360 [Translation-Excuse me if it bothers I just want saver how to set up my xbox 360 console]...
  5. XBox 360: why are my app selections American when my locale and profile settings are for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360: why are my app selections American when my locale and profile settings are for...: Hello all, I have an Xbox 360, have just created a new profile on it and imported my Microsoft account into it. All the settings are showing the UK, locale profile etc., but when I go to install...
  6. Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one: I want to also continue to play and get online with my 360 but after setting up my new xbox one the 360 will not let me sign in or sign in to my microsoft account. I can sign in just fine on my...
  7. Xbox 360 family settings pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family settings pass code: We have forgotten the pass code , how do we find it or change it ? 1c84aa60-4c3b-4d9f-ad7a-3252ddd96209
  8. Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?: Im curious, because im playing this two console amd the same account and i run the problem 45062636-66be-473b-8a12-9591394919ed
  9. This is the best xbox 360 display settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is the best xbox 360 display settings?: I use with hdmi on the 4k hdr tv Hd tv settings 1080p Reference levels expanded Hdmi color space YCbCr709 c553d927-17bf-41ab-b0e1-4097be7ac4cd
  10. Can't set audio to analog while using Xbox 360 VGA adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set audio to analog while using Xbox 360 VGA adapter: Hello, I recently hooked up my Xbox 360 (original) after a long hiatus via the VGA HD/AV adapter, and was able to download a system update after connecting to Xbox LIVE. I noticed that...