new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on...

Discus and support new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; These last days I've been trying to game through the Xbox app but since it has been updated it has been a real pain 'cause I always encounter this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shaggytoph, Jun 22, 2022.

1. new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on...

These last days I've been trying to game through the Xbox app but since it has been updated it has been a real pain 'cause I always encounter this issue where the Xbox app refuses to load & has to be stopped with the task manager multiple times in a row for it to work properly. Sometimes it works like normal but sometimes it doesn't. In occasions I just wait for it until it loads (3mins+) but after it loads the app becomes completely unresponsive for some minutes (2m+), so it's faster if you just end the process multiple times in a row, that way it works normally.

I've never experienced this issues before and the app always loaded in around 10secs, but after the last update it started to happen from time to time. The friends that I game with that are also on BETA ring experience this issue too. Another problem I'm experiencing is with the Share button on the Xbox Accessories app, it was possible to remap the button before but that isn't the case anymore.

Xbox app v.2206.1001.5.0

4.66.16001.0 (Gaming Services)

5.722.6131.0 (Xbox Game Bar)

Windows Gaming External Delta

submitted by /u/shaggytoph
    [link] [comments]

/u/shaggytoph, Jun 22, 2022
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 10

right click task bar, click task manager, click startup tab, select xbox app and select disable, this will stop it starting with windows.
  3. TK_GAMER Win User

Why do you make it impossible to disable game bar?

followed dism and cmdlet versions. both failed. still loading in task manager. gamebar presence writer
  4. MouldyEel571891 Win User

State of Decay 2 PC control issues

I found a work around for this.

1. I made a shortcut on the desktop for "C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe" so i can restart the explorer once i finish playing.

* make sure task manager has "always on top" selected under the options tab

2. Start state of decay 2 in full screen once game has loaded. bring up task manager and end task for "windows Explorer".

3. Play the game :)

4. ctrl-alt-del to bring up task manager select "file" then run new task browse to desktop select explorer.exe shortcut
  5. k1Helix z Win User

the outer worlds

Open the task manager (right click on the task bar then choose task manager) and see if the game is running, if not, you may have to reinstall your Xbox app
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Achievements won't unlock

I haven't had any problems with the achievements unlocking thus far, except for the Manager Tasks in FUT. I unlocked them all in the 360 version, still unlocked in the One version, and it won't give me the achievement.
Thema:

new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on...

1. new Xbox App version won't load & has to be stopped with task manager. V.2206.1001.5.0 on... - Similar Threads - App version won't

2. Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot remap Share button on PC (Xbox Accessories app Version 300.2202.25001.1) but...: In an official Xbox article Microsoft states that it's possible to remap the "share button" from a PC through the Xbox Accessories app. However, this is not possible because when you enter in the...
  3. Cannot Access Horizon Life on Steam when I have 2 version of Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access Horizon Life on Steam when I have 2 version of Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox App...: I have 2 version of Forza Horizon 5 games and 2 different Xbox Account, 1 installed on Xbox App trough PC Game Pass and 1 installed on Steam (different folder). I use account "A" on Xbox App and I...
  4. Halo infinite app store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite app store version: I need some help, there are times I am playing multiplayer halo infinite and the game after some matches closes suddenly, even not showing any message error, I already reinstalled Visual...
  5. Mod Just Cause 4, PC Xbox App version

in XBoX on Windows
    Mod Just Cause 4, PC Xbox App version: i'm trying to install Entity Spawner mod which requires me to put one dll to the main install folder and its giving me "application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142" error when trying to...
  6. Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125: I updated my Xbox Beta App this morning from the Google Play Store (Verion 2202.212.125) which now causes the app to crash after selecting it. All the workarounds tried, but nothing fixes it....
  7. Console remote play button missing on latest version of the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console remote play button missing on latest version of the xbox app: Right around the first week of the year the remote play button disappeared from my xbox app and now it only displays the insider Hub icon. Thusly, I am not able to use the app to stream over my...
  8. Xbox App won't update to the Insiders version after joining the Windows Gaming preview.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App won't update to the Insiders version after joining the Windows Gaming preview.: After joining the Xbox Insider program and join the Windows Gaming preview to try out Remote Play on my PC, nothing happens, Xbox App won't update or Xbox Game Bar, but if I join the Minecraft...
  9. Remote play on Xbox app (Pc Version)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play on Xbox app (Pc Version): So i have found out you can play remotely on pc, trought the xbox app. I decided to try playing, but after entering remote play it just says [img] , How can i fix this?...
  10. Why isn't the XBox App version of Doom 3 not starting on my laptop and XBox Support not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the XBox App version of Doom 3 not starting on my laptop and XBox Support not...: I have been in touch with Microsoft XBox Support at least 6 times now over the phone reporting that Doom 3 will not even start on my near new gaming laptop (which is definitely high spec enough...