New XBox codes problem

Discus and support New XBox codes problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought my XBox One today, but the 1 month trial and Forza Motorsport codes keep having an "unexpected error". I've double and tripple check to make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slim0074, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Slim0074
    Slim0074 Guest

New XBox codes problem

Bought my XBox One today, but the 1 month trial and Forza Motorsport codes keep having an "unexpected error". I've double and tripple check to make sure, and I am entering them right.

:)

Slim0074, Mar 15, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

New XBox codes problem

3. Slim0074 Win User

New XBox codes problem

Ah yes, I see now. Must've changed while I typing.
  4. blueamcat Win User

New XBox codes problem

5. SkintCord851500 Win User

Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 digits not 25. Can anyone shine some light on this for me please? I am getting super frustrated. Help me please!?

have same problem? bought a new xbox today with 16 digit redemption code? will not work.
  6. Toxic Raven Win User

Error code 80072ef3.

@RYDAxINFERNO, this thread is pretty old. Please create a new thread detailing your problems. Remember to include any error messages and codes. The above error code is actually an Xbox 360 error code, not an Xbox One error code.
Thema:

New XBox codes problem

1. New XBox codes problem - Similar Threads - codes problem

2. We had this error code and solved the problem (0x800704cf)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We had this error code and solved the problem (0x800704cf): We had this error code and the message said we needed to be connected to internet. However, when we checked our connection everything seemed fine. My youngest son walked in, said "I know how to...
  3. Problem with gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gift code: Hellow, I got the same problem, a friend for Mexico gave me a gift code to play Minecraft on Windows 10, I'm from Colombia so I went to the page to activate the code and in the beggining...
  4. GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION: I got a problem with a Game Pass Card COP 25900. When I tried to put it inside… It ask me for a new address I put it and displays an error. INVALID PROPERTY How ever it recognize the code…...
  5. Проблема с погашением кода.[The problem with the redemption code.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с погашением кода.[The problem with the redemption code.]: Подскажите пожалуйста, почему при погашении кода игры выскакивает - Ошибка обработки платежа и такой код ошибки k4JSsgPD6EGVEuZK.6.5.8 Приставка xbox one s куплена месяц назад в комплекте коды...
  6. gift code problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gift code problem: Every time i get a code from the store it says its been already used and microsoft doesent help me with the problem c166eeb7-594b-49c2-b538-53318e056b3b
  7. problem with redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with redeem a code: hi, today when i put a code, on PC on APP xbox and Xbox also i have the same error, the code is recognized but it does'nt work, i have 2 different code (fut points)but i have the same...
  8. 1170000 kod problem [1170000 code problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    1170000 kod problem [1170000 code problem]: 1170000 kod problem Translation: [1170000 code problem] c5a805a8-8f04-496f-9619-5b8df010b8ed
  9. Xbox game pass code problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass code problem.: I just got an Xbox one it came with a free game pass code for one month I tried to type it in and it says its expired c2fc26e7-5998-4f19-9592-d83ec34cca9c
  10. Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code: My problem is that i bought a code from internet and first of all is that when i tried to redeem it it said Use a different way to pay we couln't get authorization for this purchace.If you have...