New XBox codes problem

Discus and support New XBox codes problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought my XBox One today, but the 1 month trial and Forza Motorsport codes keep having an "unexpected error". I've double and tripple check to make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slim0074, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Slim0074
    Slim0074 Guest

New XBox codes problem

Bought my XBox One today, but the 1 month trial and Forza Motorsport codes keep having an "unexpected error". I've double and tripple check to make sure, and I am entering them right.

:)

Slim0074, Mar 15, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

New XBox codes problem

3. Slim0074 Win User

New XBox codes problem

Ah yes, I see now. Must've changed while I typing.
  4. blueamcat Win User

New XBox codes problem

5. SkintCord851500 Win User

Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 digits not 25. Can anyone shine some light on this for me please? I am getting super frustrated. Help me please!?

have same problem? bought a new xbox today with 16 digit redemption code? will not work.
  6. Mr CMC Stokies Win User

Problem redeeming Xbox One codes on Xbox.com

I have the same problem was sent the code but the code will not work contacted xbox 5 times with no luck have no idea how to get a new code, any ideas please? ??
Thema:

New XBox codes problem

1. New XBox codes problem - Similar Threads - codes problem

2. I GOT A CODE BUT MY PC GOT PROBLEM AND NOW ICANT REDEEM IT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I GOT A CODE BUT MY PC GOT PROBLEM AND NOW ICANT REDEEM IT: I JUST GOT THE CODE AFTERI BROKE MY PC AND GO TO SHOP FOR REPAIRING AND NOW I GOT IT BACK..AND TRYTO REDEEM IT I CANT.. cdfdca6b-05f3-4dbb-b2de-c7b8c000dd26
  3. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: How do you fix the problem something went wrong on our end try again later might help problem please someone help want to redeem my xbox live code 3eb7ee35-602a-4f9c-b0af-8bd6cdab2ec7
  4. Problem in redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in redeem code: Hi About two weeks ago i got an old version of Minecraft xbox one edition after that I got a message from xbox live that said: This is a code for the new Minecraft game on Xbox one:[25 digits...
  5. prepaye code problem already used

in XBoX Accessibility
    prepaye code problem already used: Hello Following the purchase of an xbox live prepaid code 12 months, microsoft indicates that the code is already used. it is therefore unusable. Is it possible that there is a code error or that...
  6. problem with game's codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with game's codes: Good evening, I bought an xbox one with 2 bundled games to download from the market with the codes, then I installed the games. I have now sold the console and reset it to factory settings and...
  7. Xbox live gold code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold code problem: I bought a code on xbox live gold on g2a. after I enter the code, I get something like this: ,,Check the instructions that came with your code. You could need to redeem it on a different web...
  8. Problème code [Translate] Code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème code [Translate] Code problem: J'ai reçu un pack Xbox one que je viens d'acheter (neuve) avec Forza4 et gear of wars 4 inclus..... Code forza impec téléchargé Pour le 2ème jeu un mess me dit "ce code a déj été utilisé"...
  9. Probleme attribution code jeu [Translate] Problem attribution code game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme attribution code jeu [Translate] Problem attribution code game: Bonjour, Je rencontre un problème, j'ai reçu deux codes en cadeau que j'ai utilisé, mais ceux ci ne sont jamais arrivés sur mon compte! Je n'ai pas d'autres compte, je suis passé par ma boite...
  10. We had this error code and solved the problem (0x800704cf)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We had this error code and solved the problem (0x800704cf): We had this error code and the message said we needed to be connected to internet. However, when we checked our connection everything seemed fine. My youngest son walked in, said "I know how to...