New Xbox console - how to download a previously purchased game

Discus and support New Xbox console - how to download a previously purchased game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When we had the Xbox One, we purchased the Fortnite - Standard Founders Pack for my son to play. We no longer have the Xbox One but have the One S.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JB102111111, Apr 15, 2019.

1. JB102111111
    JB102111111 Guest

When we had the Xbox One, we purchased the Fortnite - Standard Founders Pack for my son to play.

We no longer have the Xbox One but have the One S. He wants to start playing [Save the World] again so now I am trying to figure out how to get our purchased [Standard Founders Pack] to download to our new Xbox.

:)

JB102111111, Apr 15, 2019
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello the game should give an option to restore previously purchased items.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello JB!

Thanks for the replies. Can you confirm that you are able to go to your
    Microsoft Account Order history
    and find the transaction for the purchase of Fortnite: Save the World Standard Founders Pack? If you can see it try clicking the image of the purchase or the little square to the top right of its image and it should pull
    it up from the store and see the items status. If you are unable to locate the transaction from going all the way back in your Order History you will need to sign onto the account that completed the transaction.
  4. JB102111111 Win User

Thanks!

We don't have an Epic Games Account (purchased it through the Microsft Store). But I will contact Epic about it, thank you.
  5. bowski477 Win User

If you're logged into the account that purchased the game go to My Games and Apps and highlight the game. Press the menu button and go to Manage Game. From there you should be able to see any DLC you have downloaded or any DLC that you have ready to install.
    Choose what you want to download and you should be good to go.

If you haven't downloaded the game itself yet, start with that under My Games and Apps and go to your Ready to Install list. The game will be listed there.

Or if you go to the Store, since you already own the game, it should give you the option to install from there.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Log in with the same account as you purchased the game with and you should be able to download it.
Thema:

1. New Xbox console - how to download a previously purchased game - Similar Threads - console download previously

2. Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...: Alpha SA, Series X. Full power cycle sometimes fixed it. OK, so I've been experiencing this issue for many weeks now but usually a restart fixes it. This time though, it won't start working at...
  3. Xbox console companion downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion downloading: I need a way to download all of my captures on Xbox Live to a drive all at once. I saw there was a solution a couple years ago that involved upload manager or something along those lines, but...
  4. Games and apps not auto updating or downloading while console is in standby

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps not auto updating or downloading while console is in standby: I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring and have an issue on my Series X where games and apps won't automatically update. The console will finish continue to download whatever is currently being...
  5. Slower Upload/ Download Speeds - After Latest OS Update to xBox One X Console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slower Upload/ Download Speeds - After Latest OS Update to xBox One X Console: Slower Upload/ Download Speeds - After Latest OS Update to xBox One X Console Afternoon Everyone, Disclaimer: I've already gone through the regular troubleshooting steps (all 5 of them )...
  6. XBOX360 digital content do not want to download and install on console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 digital content do not want to download and install on console.: Hello, I'm facing issue with recently purchased XBOX360 games (April'2021) at Microsoft store. When games download they stop at 80% with the information (at the bottom of the screen ) that...
  7. Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.: Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase. submitted by /u/lynkreactor [link] [comments]
  8. On the xbox app when I click Download to Console the game doesn't download. How can I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    On the xbox app when I click Download to Console the game doesn't download. How can I fix this?: Title submitted by /u/iamblue13200 [link] [comments]
  9. Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem downloading profile on new xbox360 Slim console: I sold my old xbox console about 4 years ago and recently I bought New(to me anyway) Xbox360 Slim and I want to download my old profile onto it.The problem is that when I go to the Download...
  10. The problem with previously downloaded games after returning from the console service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with previously downloaded games after returning from the console service: I gave the console to the service because of a malfunction (I do not know which one) created accounts and they eventually stopped working, the games stopped. I reinstalled the console and saw the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download purchased game xbox one