New Xbox dashboard for Alpha Skip Ahead users

Discus and support New Xbox dashboard for Alpha Skip Ahead users in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody know if Xbox are still selecting Alpha Skipahead users to receive the new looking Xbox one dashboard? I know it was select users but are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RavenCrossguard, Sep 13, 2019.

1. New Xbox dashboard for Alpha Skip Ahead users

Does anybody know if Xbox are still selecting Alpha Skipahead users to receive the new looking Xbox one dashboard? I know it was select users but are there any plans to expand this or is it a continuous selection process?? Really loving the look of it and would like to try it.

submitted by /u/RavenCrossguard
    [link] [comments]

/u/RavenCrossguard, Sep 13, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

Consoles that are enrolled in the preview program and are Alpha Or Alpha Skip ahead are randomly chosen to get the new dashboard. If your console has not been chosen, then there is nothing that can be done to to give your console the new dashboard.
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

Have patience, little grasshopper. The new interface will reach everyone when it's ready and polished enough.
  5. JCDogg911 Win User

I have two xbox one x systems and the second system in the den got the update over a month ago, but my main console hasn't as of yet. Why so long?
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

check that you are in the correct insider range
    the update will arrive in a few days
Thema:

New Xbox dashboard for Alpha Skip Ahead users

1. New Xbox dashboard for Alpha Skip Ahead users - Similar Threads - dashboard Alpha Skip

2. Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard: Seems like most if not all people in alpha skip ahead and testing the new dashboard don't have any access to the new quests or earning points. Any development staff able to comment on this...
  3. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  4. A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...

in XboX Insiders
    A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!: Hey guys, so I've been a skip ahead Alpha preview member on my Xbox for quite a long time now. I've always been very active, I'm always filled out my quests, did everything that I possibly could...
  6. Alpha skip ahead dashboard issue

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead dashboard issue: Is anyone else having the dashboard be nothing but a black screen. I can't do anything but load most recent games from the guide. No store no mixer no games and apps just black darkness submitted...
  7. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!: I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick! submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan [link] [comments]
  8. Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard: Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard after at least 3 or 4 updates since supposed to receive.. Thought this was out now? No idea where to post this since there are no menu and/or option...
  9. I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in alpha skip ahead and I don’t have the new dashboard everyone is talking about? I’ve...: submitted by /u/A-Lonely-Kudu [link] [comments]
  10. Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard?: Curious to see what it's like submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments]