New xbox game pass offer

Discus and support New xbox game pass offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; With the new offer that xbox has with getting 6 months of ad free spotify. How long does it take to get a code for it? Or how can you get it once... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IceBear3, Oct 6, 2019.

1. IceBear3
    IceBear3 Guest

New xbox game pass offer

With the new offer that xbox has with getting 6 months of ad free spotify. How long does it take to get a code for it? Or how can you get it once you've purchased the ultimate game pass

:)

IceBear3, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Gamepass Ultimate Question.

3. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox Game Pass

There are offers available where the first month of a new Xbox Game Pass subscription is €1. Subsequent months after that are at the normal price of €9.99. However, in order to qualify for the offer, you must either be a new subscriber - one that has NEVER
    had Game Pass - or have not been a subscriber since a certain date. That date will be mentioned in the offer's terms and conditions.
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Where is my spotify 6 months...?

Hi Fiveller55,

For a limited time only, new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) customers who reside in the US and UK will receive 6 months of Spotify Premium, subject to eligibility and the offer terms
    and conditions.

Note You can’t have taken the “Xbox Game Pass $1/£1 for 1 month” offer already, and you must be new to Spotify Premium. If you subscribed to Spotify Premium or have taken a trial or introductory
    offer previously, you are ineligible for this offer. Sign in to see your eligible Xbox offers.
  5. WPAK Win User

New xbox game pass offer

Hi there,

according to the news post itself, which can be found here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/10/01/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-spotify/
    , it can take a couple of days before you should receive it as mentioned in this snippet '

So, I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – then what? Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the console or
    Xbox (Beta) app message center, following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (this can take a few days)'
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

New xbox game pass offer

Hey there IceBear3,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

New xbox game pass offer

1. New xbox game pass offer - Similar Threads - game pass offer

2. Game Pass Ultimate 1$ Offer Deception

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate 1$ Offer Deception: Hi, Two days ago I bought xbox live gold membership twice. As 1 year + 1 year. Then I've tried to buy game pass ultimate 1$ promotional offer with my account. When I am not logged in my...
  3. Can you use the game pass ultimate £1 offer more than once?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use the game pass ultimate £1 offer more than once?: Can you use the game pass ultimate for £1 offer more than once? 2f8d3479-bb6a-4c7b-aeb6-19c5d8261fec
  4. Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...: Offered $1 ultimate game pass but then was charge the standard fee why was this f9749b7f-395c-430f-84df-fcb6adc3bd13
  5. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate offer for £1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate offer for £1: Have just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate as advertised for £1, but have been charged £10.99. The offer for £1 still appears both on Xbox One and through Xbox website on Windows 10 pc. The...
  7. I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?: I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer? I have never had Game Pass before. b88388e6-e0b7-4ca9-aeb3-5a68be8c47ef
  8. Game pass discord nitro offer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass discord nitro offer not working: I just got the 3 months game pass but when I try to get discord nitro, it shows the message "Sorry. You're not eligible for this offer. There may be an issue with your subscription or your market...
  9. Xbox game pass offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass offer: Hi, I've just started my first game pass ultimate membership, getting the 3 months for £1 offer. I saw I had rewards to claim, the ea access, discord, spotify stuff. Whenever I click to redeem...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotional Offers not been received by email.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotional Offers not been received by email.: I bought the £1 XB GPU on Monday 2nd December and I am yet to receive any information on where the spotift premium and discord codes are. I am aware that the EA access is XB exclusive and I'm on...