New xbox game pass offer

Discus and support New xbox game pass offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; With the new offer that xbox has with getting 6 months of ad free spotify. How long does it take to get a code for it? Or how can you get it once... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IceBear3, Oct 6, 2019.

1. IceBear3
    IceBear3 Guest

New xbox game pass offer

With the new offer that xbox has with getting 6 months of ad free spotify. How long does it take to get a code for it? Or how can you get it once you've purchased the ultimate game pass

:)

IceBear3, Oct 6, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox Game Pass

There are offers available where the first month of a new Xbox Game Pass subscription is €1. Subsequent months after that are at the normal price of €9.99. However, in order to qualify for the offer, you must either be a new subscriber - one that has NEVER
    had Game Pass - or have not been a subscriber since a certain date. That date will be mentioned in the offer's terms and conditions.
  3. WPAK Win User

New xbox game pass offer

Hi there,

according to the news post itself, which can be found here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/10/01/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-spotify/
    , it can take a couple of days before you should receive it as mentioned in this snippet '

So, I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – then what? Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the console or
    Xbox (Beta) app message center, following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (this can take a few days)'
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

New xbox game pass offer

Hey there IceBear3,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. CrossingStorm54 Win User

New xbox game pass offer

It takes a couple of days after purchase and will be emailed to you via email are xbox console app message center.
  6. CryingHero Win User

New xbox game pass offer

Hi there,

according to the news post itself, which can be found here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/10/01/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-spotify/
    , it can take a couple of days before you should receive it as mentioned in this snippet '

So, I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – then what? Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the console or
    Xbox (Beta) app message center, following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (this can take a few days)'
    WPAK is correct in their answer.

Just thought I'd add - if you haven't recieved your code after ~7 days I would contact support (billing will be your best option)

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb and highlight your issue there and they will be able to look into it.

You should mark WPAK's reply as the answer as it's very helpful :)

Happy gaming and hope you're listening to some great music while checking out the GamePass catalog!
Thema:

New xbox game pass offer

1. New xbox game pass offer - Similar Threads - game pass offer

2. When will Microsoft offer "Xbox Game Pass for PC" in Croatia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft offer "Xbox Game Pass for PC" in Croatia?: I can't purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC since it's not available in my region. Why? e29e55b5-6f46-4523-a77f-a591bdd4bf64
  3. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  4. Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: what does it offer? (Sorry, I’m new.): i just purchased an Xbox One S, along with Xbox Live Gold, and Game Pass. I downloaded a game called Metro Exodus, one of the games offered in Game Pass. But my console says I can purchase it for...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price: We have tried to accept a Game Pass Ulimate offer of £1/one month made to my daughter logged in to her Console Having followed the process all the way to the end we received a message that said:...
  6. I can't buy a game pass offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy a game pass offer: I try to buy an offer that says "1 month of game pass ultimate for $10 mexican pesos the first month after that $209 the month after that". The problem is here i have $32 on my account so i can...
  7. Game Pass offer / contact with MS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass offer / contact with MS: I bought a Game Pass the other day but instead of charging me the special offer price I was charged the full prices. I see now the error was I decided to give it away to my grandson who is in my...
  8. Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...: I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but it just seems pretty unfair to offer 3 months for $1 when people had just DAYS before purchased only 1 month for $1 because that's all that was...
  9. game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer]: salve ragazzi, ho visto che c'era il pass in offerta, solo che non mi fa accedere a questa offerta, mi da il prezzo pieno forse perché ho fatto i 14 giorni di prova? non si può fare niente in tal...
  10. Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months: Hi From november we have promotion for Game Pass „6 months for 87 PLN”. It should last till 03.01.2019 - that was the info on Microsoft Store on my console (even when I chceck it last week)....