New Xbox Live Gold card is "expired"

Discus and support New Xbox Live Gold card is "expired" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last week, on 11/14/20, I went to a local pharmacy and got a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold card. 1 week later, 11/21/20, I tried to redeem it (I didn't redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lxvely.sugar, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:32 AM.

1. lxvely.sugar
    lxvely.sugar Guest

Last week, on 11/14/20, I went to a local pharmacy and got a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold card. 1 week later, 11/21/20, I tried to redeem it (I didn't redeem it earlier because I forgot to) and it said to use a new code. I contacted a virtual Microsoft Support
    agent and they said my card was expired/no longer able to be redeemed. I didn't get an activation slip and I either lost or threw away the receipt. What do I do?

:)

lxvely.sugar, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:32 AM
  2. HassanB Win User

removing a payment option

In order to remove your payment method from your XBOX Live account 3 conditions need to be met.

• Automatic Renewal needs to be turned off. To learn how to do this click
      here
    • Your account cannot have an XBOX Live Gold Subscription on it.
    • You cannot have any sort of billing/payment violations on the account (ie: past due payments/expired credit card)
    If your card is expired, you will need to add a new payment method before being able to remove the old expired card.
  3. Nathi1104 Win User

I was Charged for Xbox Live Gold Again

Hello, my issue is almost similar.. I just bought a new Xbox one with a free Xbox live gold card that returns an expired message when I try to load it.. What should I do?
  4. An Old Freak Win User

My acces ambassador as refused

Are you saying that your Xbox Live Gold expired, then you added a 3 month card to your account?

If so, then you would have been removed because your Gold expired.

Sorry if I misunderstood.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Take it back to the retailer that you purchased it from and see what they say.
  6. Cuervo_AG Win User

Can't share gold on same Xbox?

Check your Xbox Gold subscription. Mine was on auto-renew but was reissued a credit card by my bank with a new number. So, the renew failed and gold expired.
Thema:

1. New Xbox Live Gold card is "expired" - Similar Threads - Live Gold card

2. Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards: If I redeem two 3 month Xbox Gold Live cards will that becomes 6 month? What are the limitations on redeeming multiple gift cards? c606fd2e-c7d8-477c-96d6-c71fc72d92fa
  3. XBOX live gold card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX live gold card: My grandson scratched off the code panel but you cant read all the code to redeem it, is there any other way to redeem it, Thanks eec533f7-8d46-4e3c-8e73-5d1d4250d07a
  4. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...
  5. Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card: I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold prepaid card this week for my xbox (that I just bought). However, when I set up my account and later entered the redeem code for xbox live it told me it had...
  6. My gift card said it was accepted for my Xbox live gold account then never added

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My gift card said it was accepted for my Xbox live gold account then never added: My gift card went through but never added ae64c661-fa48-4e2c-b03e-4988ab1cf47c
  7. Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed: I recently bought a card from walmart, nothing seemed off about it but when I put in the code it said it was already redeemed? When i put the code in on the website it also says it was already...
  8. Is a Xbox live gold card any different then an Xbox live gold gift card??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is a Xbox live gold card any different then an Xbox live gold gift card??: Is a Xbox live gold card any different then a xbox live gold gift card. I just bought A xbox live gold card and for my son and he told me when i got home that the Xbox live gold gift card is...
  9. Cartão Xbox Live Gold [Mod Translation - Xbox Live Gold Card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cartão Xbox Live Gold [Mod Translation - Xbox Live Gold Card]: Olá... Peço socorro, pois comprei recentemente um cartão pré-pago Xbox Live Gold de 3 meses, raspei, inseri os 25 caracteres no meu Console Xbox 360, mas está dizendo que o código não é válido,...
  10. xbox12 live membership gold cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox12 live membership gold cards: If I find a 12 month live gold card and purchase it now for xmas 2020 for my son will the code still be good to use? cb44fdbd-c9d0-457c-ba4c-8da8d217fdaa