New Xbox Live Gold subscription required to start Titanfall ?

Discus and support New Xbox Live Gold subscription required to start Titanfall ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Titanfall did not recognise my Xbox Live Gold subscription so I was forced to pay for another. To their credit Microsoft sorted it quickly by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enza Knight, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Enza Knight
    Enza Knight Guest

Titanfall did not recognise my Xbox Live Gold subscription so I was forced to pay for another. To their credit Microsoft sorted it quickly by cancelling new subscription and giving me tokens to get back the 9 months I has lost of my old one.

:)

Enza Knight, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Legendary ZA
    Legendary ZA Guest
    Xbox live gold

Hi!

A subscription to Xbox Live Gold is required to play games online, so you will require an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Fortnite.

Legendary ZA, Mar 13, 2014
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    free games given during Gold membership stopped after subscription ends

Hey Xbox Gamer,

An active Gold subscription is required to play free games as stated on our
    Games with Gold page.
    Once you activate a new subscription, your free games will be playable again.

XBF Lance J, Mar 13, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

Recognised me fine. Wish I had of had more money on me at midnight launch though because they were offering Live for half price for 2 years. Had to pay it up front though.

xCHEMISTx, Mar 13, 2014
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Recognised me fine. Wish I had of had more money on me at midnight launch though because they were offering Live for half price for 2 years. Had to pay it up front though.
  6. Legendary ZA Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi!

A subscription to Xbox Live Gold is required to play games online, so you will require an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Fortnite.
  7. Its Zednam Win User

When I try to log into the game Titanfall, shows the error: no connection to an account with access to the network, although open an account with access to the XboxLive.

It appears you do not have a xbox live gold membership which is required to play Titanfall.

8. node808 Win User

Xbox Music Trial - different payment option

Seems to be Xbox Music related. It messed up my Xbox Live Gold membership. I was only able to start a new free trial, and cannot start or renew my yearly subscription to Xbox Live Gold.
  9. XBF Erick C Win User

Play Games without Gold

Hey there Dede,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums with this question. There is many games that will allow offline gaming in which you would not need an Xbox Live Gold subscription. As the ambassadors have mentioned above, in order to play games online you will require
    an Xbox Live Gold subscription this way you are able to get onto the Xbox Live servers. If you do need more information regarding Xbox Live Gold go ahead and click on the following link.

What is Xbox Live and how do i get started?

We will go ahead and lock this thread as there is no further resolution. If you have any other questions feel free to start a new thread.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. New Xbox Live Gold subscription required to start Titanfall ? - Similar Threads - Live Gold subscription

2. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  3. Live Gold subscription by voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold subscription by voucher: Hi there, I have over £10 balance to my Microsoft Account Balance ; I'm planning to buy one month Live Gold subscription (£6.99) and I don't want to give a "backup" payment option. It looks like...
  4. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I just bought an Xbox S all digital. It came with a one month Xbox Live Gold subscription. This pass seems to only give like 3 games? I thought it was supposed to be 100+ I guess I need a...
  5. xbox live gold subscription is inactive

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold subscription is inactive: Why my xbox live gold subscription is inactive and I still have 5 months of subscription ùnd why I buy another subscription and we refuse to activate it d16bb1e3-cdf2-4ccb-8bdd-c1d2339c54b0
  6. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  7. Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription: Olá! Tenho uma conta no meu console Xbox one e tenho uma assinatura da Live Gold que desapareceu após eu ter alterado meu gamertag. Como posso recuperar minha assinatura Live Gold anual? Obrigado....
  8. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  9. abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]: Bonjour.Est-ce normal car j`ai entré une carte d`abonnement Live gold de 3 mois sur le profil de mon jeune garcon qui n`est pas le compte principal de la console, et moi et ma fille n`avons pas...
  10. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...