New xbox one s problem

Discus and support New xbox one s problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I just bought a new xbox one s and my problem when I set up language and go to network and set it up it goes straight back to language, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PROJECT 01x, Sep 2, 2019.

1. PROJECT 01x
    PROJECT 01x Guest

New xbox one s problem

Hello I just bought a new xbox one s and my problem when I set up language and go to network and set it up it goes straight back to language, and I can't progress any further help

:)

PROJECT 01x, Sep 2, 2019
  2. HowardJones KsE Win User

Downloads slow down and eventually stop

I'm experiencing this problem with my new Xbox One S 1TB model.
  3. Jimmydharvell Win User

Xbox Live status

Trying to set up my new Xbox one s says sorry there's a problem on our side
  4. avidamani1 Win User

Xbox one S display error

did you find a solution. I have the same problem on a brand new xbox one s
  5. yourowner53 Win User

Xbox One Doesn't Connect to Wifi After Startup

Same thing is happening to me man. I'm on second S and it's doing the same thing. IT has to be a firmware glitch. Because my last Xbox One S was fine for two weeks, than the problem started happening. And it's doing it to my new exchanged Xbox One S.
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

New console

Hello Hampuz,

The short answer to your question "Can I re-install those on my new Xbox One S", is yes. Your games and apps are tied to your Xbox Live account and you should not have any problems using them on your new Xbox One S. For move information see, "Moving
    from the original Xbox One console to the Xbox One S
    ".

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
Thema:

New xbox one s problem

1. New xbox one s problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Xbox 360 update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update problem: hi I have tested all solutions in xbox support site update from flash drive is not successful too!!! I face this error code: 4476-0000-0080-0300-8015-0101 or 4476-4497-1380-2446-C810-1004...
  3. Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).: I went to enjoy that Final Fantasy XV was in the game pass, and I realized that unlike the graphics I saw in videos on the same console as mine, the game was running much lower in some cases even...
  4. X Box one problem with x box turning on, and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box one problem with x box turning on, and freezing: I will start by saying my xbox is over 3 years old. Over the past month ive been experiencing problems with a black screen when I turn on my x box, and when it does get to the home screen it...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition problem: Hello, i cant connect my friends on minecraft, im playing on nintendo switch, my friends on ps4, its a big problem, please help, its saying "failed to connect to the world" :/...
  6. Tengo un problema con un código para minecraft windows 10[Translation-I have a problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tengo un problema con un código para minecraft windows 10[Translation-I have a problem with...: Yo tengo comprado el minecraft java edition,esta me otorgaba un código para descargarme gratuitamente la versión de windows 10,una vez he accedido a mi cuenta de microsoft me sale que ya he...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - unfixed and mostly unaddressed problems with lack of true...: It's really a shame that Microsoft seems to ignore the details that make things great instead of just ok. Is mediocrity the goal these days? There are more and more games that have this exact...
  8. Problema con juego, error 0x82D40007 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with game, error 0x82D40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con juego, error 0x82D40007 [Edit - Translation] - Problem with game, error 0x82D40007: What do you want to do ? New mail Buenos días, Al iniciar el juego PES del 2019 me sale este mensaje de error y no consigo hacer nada para solucionarlo. ¿Alguna ayuda? Muchas gracias. Saludos...
  9. Hi, i have this problem on my Xbox one x, and it says that i need to have a offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, i have this problem on my Xbox one x, and it says that i need to have a offline system...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TNL-Erichsen [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone having problems with CALL OF DUTY: MW(2019) on local split screen multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having problems with CALL OF DUTY: MW(2019) on local split screen multiplayer?: Recently local multiplayer has not been working properly on xbox one on my brother console and my console. It keeps saying it's corrupted. We tried every type of troubleshoot and resets, nothing...