New xbox one s problem

Discus and support New xbox one s problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I just bought a new xbox one s and my problem when I set up language and go to network and set it up it goes straight back to language, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PROJECT 01x, Sep 2, 2019.

1. PROJECT 01x
    PROJECT 01x Guest

New xbox one s problem

Hello I just bought a new xbox one s and my problem when I set up language and go to network and set it up it goes straight back to language, and I can't progress any further help

:)

PROJECT 01x, Sep 2, 2019
  2. HowardJones KsE Win User

Downloads slow down and eventually stop

I'm experiencing this problem with my new Xbox One S 1TB model.
  3. avidamani1 Win User

Xbox one S display error

did you find a solution. I have the same problem on a brand new xbox one s
  4. yourowner53 Win User

Xbox One Doesn't Connect to Wifi After Startup

Same thing is happening to me man. I'm on second S and it's doing the same thing. IT has to be a firmware glitch. Because my last Xbox One S was fine for two weeks, than the problem started happening. And it's doing it to my new exchanged Xbox One S.
  5. greg_window10_instal Win User

New console

Hello Hampuz,

The short answer to your question "Can I re-install those on my new Xbox One S", is yes. Your games and apps are tied to your Xbox Live account and you should not have any problems using them on your new Xbox One S. For move information see, "Moving
    from the original Xbox One console to the Xbox One S
    ".

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  6. TheSwede83 Win User

Disk unreadable

Which xbox´s do you guys have,the newer S-version,or the old one?

I had disc-reading problems until the dvd-rom crashed on my old xbox,nothing on my new one,worked fine for almost a year now...
Thema:

New xbox one s problem

1. New xbox one s problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  3. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...
  4. teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    teredo problem: im a pc gamer using the xbox companion app and I got a teredo is unable to qualify and I have don't literally every method on the internet by now and is pissing me off I have generally concluded...
  5. Gamer picture problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer picture problems: I cant post the most innocent gamer pic for some reason from the xbox app. I try. It gets taken down immediately. Its getting annoying. The picture has nothing wrong. But I guess it does....
  6. Problema, vemos tu unidad de almacenamiento pero la conexión es débil (Problem, we see your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema, vemos tu unidad de almacenamiento pero la conexión es débil (Problem, we see your...: Esto no me dice nada el disco duro externo se pone en Blanco (Led) indica ya sea que cambio a 2. 0 o que se paso o incluso bajo de voltaje, que es lo que creo pasó, pero el evocando dice que es el...
  7. Report a Problem doesn't work.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem doesn't work.: I'm trying to to report an audio issue I've gmhad since the latest Alpha Update yesterday but the Report a Problem Tool just does and endless looping animation. submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt...
  8. Minecraft realm problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm problem: Yesterday I was playing with my friend on a realm bur today I went on and the Menu said “you are unable to connect to realms because of your accounts settings, and I have not touched my settings....
  9. Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems: Hello to all you tech savvy gamers out there. I have been gaming on xbox since 2003 and have owned my xbox one original since launch. Signed myself up for this preview program thinking it would be...
  10. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...