New Xbox one S update not working.

Discus and support New Xbox one S update not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I will be sure to advise everyone not to but an xbox ever. I have just bought a new xbox one S as my old one died after several years and it needs a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidKornbluth1, Mar 29, 2020.

1. New Xbox one S update not working.

I will be sure to advise everyone not to but an xbox ever. I have just bought a new xbox one S as my old one died after several years and it needs a system update on power up. This however is only working at kb/s and its a 5 plus GB download.

This is truly shocking for the money paid for this system.

Very disappointing.

:)

DavidKornbluth1, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Wessel van der Horst Win User

Xbox insider hub

Same here, I've been In the preview dashboard beta signup for two years. I bought a new xbox one s, downloaded the insider hub app and enrolled this new xbox in the program. My old xbox received the new dashboard update. On my xbox one s I am receiving this
    error message.
    Microsoft fixed it. It's working now
  3. moleson-3EF69D6C-54E Win User

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (Black Screen)

Good news. WIth the latest BETA update, the game now works on my Xbox S.
  4. Johny Cash 100 Win User

Xbox One S Controller Loud Hissing Noise when Connecting Headset

Thanks for the response Maximum Extreme - when the controller was set up with the new Xbox it updated automatically, so the update has been done. It's strange it only happens with the Xbox One S Controller that came with the new console. It works fine
    with the remote that hasn't been updated. Is there anyway to reverse the update to the previous software?? Thank you.
  5. DavidKornbluth1 Win User

Tried multiple ways of downloading and power cycling everything, i have 80mbs download speed.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. This may be due to the fact that more people than normal are using the internet and services such as Xbox in general. Too many people put a strain on the servers slowing them down.

However, please try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps speed it up
Thema:

1. New Xbox one S update not working. - Similar Threads - update working

2. Xbox one X 4K capture not working after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K capture not working after latest update: After last sysetm update (15.5) 4K capture not working anymore on Xbox one x is record exact 24sec and stop by itself and that file is corrupted this is common problem for all users with whom I...
  3. Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after latest update: After last sysetm update (15.5) 4K capture not working anymore on Xbox one x is record exact 24sec and stop by itself and that file is corrupted this is common problem for all users with whom I...
  4. "Game Pass not working" update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Game Pass not working" update: Nothing has changed. I've restarted my xbox countless times, I've hard reset it, I've removed and redownloaded my account and it seems to have done nothing. I left it for a few days to see if it...
  5. Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update: As I mention in the title.Until yesterday it was working fine and after last update is stop working (I use flesh drive as the storage to be able to capture up to 1h) now when I select Start...
  6. Working fine until update this morning. Then this. Fml.

in XboX Insiders
    Working fine until update this morning. Then this. Fml.: [IMG] submitted by /u/thatssowolf [link] [comments]
  7. System update is not working gone through instructions online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update is not working gone through instructions online.: Hello Everyone, My conveniently just out of warranty Xbox One X has stopped posting and usually brings me to the something went wrong screen where I can restart, factory reset, or boot from a...
  8. after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...

in XboX Insiders
    after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...: submitted by /u/-auGie [link] [comments]
  9. console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.: my xbox one is stuck on the updating screen i have had this problem happen before but was apply to resolve it by doing a factory restore but this thime it won't go into the factory restore...
  10. Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update: On or around March 30th the left side of my headset quite working with my Xbox One X after a update. Ive tried multiple controlers, updating the controlers, changing the setting. NOTHING WORKS....