New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero)

Discus and support New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently purchased a new xbox one x and while lpaying pubg the screen will go black but i will still have sound and see my HUD, also i can bring up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattAff, Jun 11, 2019.

1. MattAff
    MattAff Guest

i recently purchased a new xbox one x and while lpaying pubg the screen will go black but i will still have sound and see my HUD, also i can bring up my map all with my character gone behind a black screen. in gen zero and skyrim i experience light shows
    with water that shimers excessive, the games are still playable but annoying, i have gone back to my xbox one using my external hard dive, they all play fine, ibe done reinstall and all the oyher steps, like different tv, hdmi so please dont tell me to re
    boot or reinstall or try diff hardware. thanks

:)

MattAff, Jun 11, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

3. MetalNutz Win User

That's pretty strange for a brand new Xbox. If you've already tried the hard reset and checked your HDMI cable, the only thing I know you could try is optimizing your TV and check your video settings to make sure you have everything enabled to get the
    most out of your picture.
  4. MattAff Win User

yes I've tried all of those I've even tried resetting where it doesn't save my data, the sad part is that works with most games but there are four games that it doesn't I left out "justcause 4" because i forgot. so I'm really on the fence with other this
    is a defective Xbox one x or not but I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and go back to Walmart and try to exchange it thanks for the help anyway
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Pubg free

Sadly only New purchasers of The Xbox one X console get PUBG for free.
  6. DanielFuller2 Win User

purchase and content usage

Having trouble with Pubg try to play a game and it loads and as soon as it tries to put me in a game it kicks me to the xbox one home screen
Thema:

1. New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero) - Similar Threads - having troubles games

2. Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Still have trouble Joining the bleeding edge game in Xbox insider hub app: I have been trying to Join the bleeding edge game all day today when I go to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I get to the home page of the app then when I go to go down to where it says...
  3. Having trouble with playing BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with playing BC games?: Hello fellow ambassadors! Im trying to play Bayonetta BC on Xbox One s and everytime I go to sign in, it says this profile cant sign in to Xbox Live on this console, please reinstall the account...
  4. Having trouble not getting my points for games I own.

in XBoX Rewards
    Having trouble not getting my points for games I own.: I am having trouble getting my points for games I own for example far cry 5,state of decay 2 and minecraft. 4952616a-ccd6-42f9-89a4-7be167f0195b
  5. having trouble buying a 360 game from my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble buying a 360 game from my console: I'm having trouble with buying a 360 game on my Xbox one. I'm trying to buy the game through the "Microsoft Store" app directly from my console and each time i get the message "Your account is...
  6. I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...: On April 11 and 12, 2018 the crossword puzzle of the Daily Challenge will not load: "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem...
  7. I'm having trouble with a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with a game.: So i have downloaded Rainbow Six Siege a while back as a game with gold. I deleted it but later it showed up on free play days. I redownloaded it so i could play with a friend but afterwards it...
  8. Having trouble downloading a 360 game, get the same error code 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble downloading a 360 game, get the same error code 0x87e0000f: I’m trying to download a Xbox 360 disc game mx vs atv reflex it downloads to 99% then stops and won’t continue, I’ve tried all the troubleshooting and nothing seems to work Even at the Xbox...
  9. Having trouble connecting to Xbox live on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble connecting to Xbox live on a backwards compatible game: So everytime I try to play a backwards compatible game on my Xbox one I am told to download my profile. I try to and it gives me a connection fail. Problem is I am fully connected and my nat type...
  10. Having Trouble Installing Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Trouble Installing Games: When installing the recent update for Rainbow 6 Siege My xbox would not display the mb/s therefore not installing the update. 688c46ee-d4d8-4006-b8b1-28a9526c6ff7