New xbox only one account can connect online

Discus and support New xbox only one account can connect online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey so i bought a brsnd new xbox it came with 1 month gold online so when i sighn in only one of my accounts work the otber says this account is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by flick1290, May 4, 2014.

1. flick1290
    flick1290 Guest

hey

so i bought a brsnd new xbox it came with 1 month gold online so when i sighn in only one of my accounts work the otber says this account is not allowed or somthing about privacy srttings ican play with my brother online but he hast to sighn in as a gurst
    please hekp just got it abd am really fustrated

:)

flick1290, May 4, 2014
  2. Jay1318
    Jay1318 Guest
    Cannot connect to EA Access Hub X1

My xbox one is having problems with EA. I have never been able to connect to Need For Speed Rivals. And now with the new EA Access Hub, I cannot connect to EA servers to even create an account.

All my other X1 online activity and gaming is fine. I can play multiplayer Titanfall and all other games no problem. But the stupid EA thing is clearly an issue. The NAT is open and all internet connections are just fine.

Jay1318, May 4, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Microsoft and Discord Team Up to Connect Gamers Across Xbox Live and Discord

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/04...team-connect-gamers-across-xbox-live-discord/

PC and console gamers, unite! Today we are excited to announce a new collaboration between Xbox and Discord.

Connecting with friends is such a big part of why people game. Gamers all over the world use and love Discord to easily chat and connect with friends while they game. In the coming weeks, this collaboration will make it easier for gamers to choose to do just that – make it easier to connect and see what friends are playing across console and PC. It’s part of the work we are doing to provide gamers with more choice, allowing them to play how and where they want to.

In response to your feedback, you will now have the option to link your Discord account to your Xbox account, making it easier than ever to see what your friends are playing. If you are playing Sea of Thieves on your Xbox, you can now choose to give your Discord friends the ability to see that and decide whether they want to hop on their Xbox and join you.

New xbox only one account can connect online [​IMG]

How will it work?

From Xbox One

As an Xbox Insider, starting soon in preview, you will also have the added option to link your Xbox Live account to your Discord account directly from your Xbox One, which will become available to the broader Xbox community soon. Open the Account Settings menu on Xbox One, and select “Linked social accounts.” Here, you will see a new option for linking your Discord account. Once you receive your unique code from Xbox, open the Discord app and insert the code within the Connections tab.

From PC

From the Discord app on PC or on a mobile device, in the coming weeks you will see an option to link your Xbox account with your Discord account through the Connections tab under User Settings. Click on the Xbox Live option and sign in to your account. After enabling permission, your accounts will be linked.

After following these few simple steps, your accounts will be linked and your Xbox Live game presence can be shared across Discord, enabling friends and users in your same Discord servers to see what you’re playing on Xbox Live.

We’re excited about working with Discord and are thrilled to enable new ways for gamers to connect with one another online. For more on the latest news from Xbox, stay tuned to Xbox Wire. For the latest on what we’re doing with Xbox Live, follow me on Twitter @mcdanmcx or friend me on Xbox Live GamerTag: Random.

IndieRock, May 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Your brother's account would need a gold susbcription also. On the 360, gold is only good for the account it is on, not the entire console.

Smwutches, May 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Your brother's account would need a gold susbcription also. On the 360, gold is only good for the account it is on, not the entire console.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Concerns with moving exclusive data to a new console

If you leave the licenses on the old console, then you can only use them on the new with the account they are registered to while connected online.
  7. haloteen Win User

I cant connect my xbox to the xbox live membership I bought on this account

Is the account connected to a different Xbox Live account? Your Windows Live ID can only be used on one Xbox Live Account so you will have to create a new one if you want to change it.
  8. WPAK Win User

New xbox but already have live account.....

As additional information

there can only be one xbox live account connected to an email address, so to create a different xbox live account you will need to use a different email address.

Also be aware that a gold subscription is per account and is needed for online game play.
  9. BooBooYNWA Win User

Sky tv question ?

I have just bin looking online and it says since the new xbox 360 update you can only have one sky account ? Beacuse when im signed in it says sumat about 2 accounts
Thema:

1. New xbox only one account can connect online - Similar Threads - account connect online

2. One account isn't connected to the internet but other is

in XBoX on Consoles
    One account isn't connected to the internet but other is: There are two accounts on my xbox one. One profile has gold, is set as the Home Xbox, and is having no issues connecting to the internet. The other account, however, won't even load the store and...
  3. XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]: [img] 在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗 [Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window] [img] 登入後會這樣 [Translation-It's going to be like this when you're logged in.] [img]...
  4. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  5. I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...: I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an error (both on PC and the Xbox) saying "URL blocked - This redirect failed because the redirect URI...
  6. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  7. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  8. Can't connect to my account on my xb360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my account on my xb360.: Can't connect to my xbox live account on my xbox 360 (Connect test is ok in settings/network) I can connect to this xblive on my pc, but all my games are gones.......
  9. Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...: A message appear where it stands that my profile "dont have the correct permissions to access this feature." What to do? 9a1bbd67-cba7-4b96-8d66-338f46e01f3e
  10. GTA V Online - Cannot connect on one user account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online - Cannot connect on one user account: I've had this issue for 2 weeks now. On my own account, i'm unable to play with my friends. My brother and sister also have accounts on the same console and can connect just fine to the same...