New Xbox Preference (Play through both)

Discus and support New Xbox Preference (Play through both) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey wouldnt it be cool if the next update had a "play through both" feature like the x360 had so you can here the game volume and chat through your tv... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D 1s For Devin, Aug 15, 2014.

1. New Xbox Preference (Play through both)

Hey wouldnt it be cool if the next update had a "play through both" feature like the x360 had so you can here the game volume and chat through your tv but can also hear game chat through your mic and can talk through the mic... Idk i just honestly wish this
    was a feature New Xbox Preference (Play through both) :p

:)

D 1s For Devin, Aug 15, 2014
  2. MP Chat issues

Click the Xbox guide button > Go To Settings > Preferences > Voice > Make sure play through Headset is checked, or Play through both. You may have Play Through Speakers checked.

Dubstep Kittens, Aug 15, 2014
  3. Preference Option: Play Through both (Voice Chat) doesn't work

The email and password should be the same that you log into Xbox.com with. If you're unsure, though, you can call phone support to obtain those details at 800-4MY-XBOX.

When you have that info, navigate to the 'My Xbox' channel of the dashboard, and then go to 'System Settings.' Here, you can select 'Memory,' your memory device, and then 'Gamer Profiles.' Delete your profile, but be sure to select PROFILE ONLY.

Next, return to the 'My Xbox' channel and navigate to the the 'Sign-in/Profile' menu. Here, you should see the option to recover a Gamertag. Follow the steps listed there, and then let me know it goes.

Mister Fitzer, Aug 15, 2014
  4. Dubstep Kittens Win User

MP Chat issues

Click the Xbox guide button > Go To Settings > Preferences > Voice > Make sure play through Headset is checked, or Play through both. You may have Play Through Speakers checked.
  5. onyxishere Win User

I can't hear voice though my headphone!

What you are describing suggests an issue with your voice settings in the preferences. Press the Guide button on the controller and scroll to the right. Choose Preferences and under Voice ensure that it's set to either Play Through Both or Play Through
    Headset.
  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

How do I set things up so I can hear the Xbox Live chatter that my son hears through his head phones?

Press the Xbox button on the controller, scroll over to the Settings tab --> Preferences --> Voice --> select Play Through Both.

Hope that helps!
  7. Draconian Jesus Win User

please help me with headset

Are you sure that you have fully functioning microphones and controllers? If so, after opening the Xbox guide, you should be able to slide over to preferences. Open preferences, and make sure it is set to voice volume ten. Then make sure it is set to "play
    through headset" or "play through both". It should work fine this way, without the plug and play.
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

Preference Option: Play Through both (Voice Chat) doesn't work

The email and password should be the same that you log into Xbox.com with. If you're unsure, though, you can call phone support to obtain those details at 800-4MY-XBOX.

When you have that info, navigate to the 'My Xbox' channel of the dashboard, and then go to 'System Settings.' Here, you can select 'Memory,' your memory device, and then 'Gamer Profiles.' Delete your profile, but be sure to select PROFILE ONLY.

Next, return to the 'My Xbox' channel and navigate to the the 'Sign-in/Profile' menu. Here, you should see the option to recover a Gamertag. Follow the steps listed there, and then let me know it goes.
Thema:

New Xbox Preference (Play through both)

1. New Xbox Preference (Play through both) - Similar Threads - Preference Play through

2. Xbox Captures not recording the entire duration preferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Captures not recording the entire duration preferred: I have been having this problem mainly playing Modern Warfare, if I want to save a clip, I press the home button and X but the clip only records 6 seconds when I selected it to record for 30...
  3. Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...: Outer Worlds was released on friday, to Game Pass. I pre installed it probably tuesday. When it became available I played it for a good 4-5hours friday night. I go to play it today and it keeps...
  4. Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...: Gaming is better with friends. I rather play MP with friends rather than by myself. Of course ill play story driven games by myself. the game genres that i like are FPS games, RPG games...
  5. need players to play prefer players with mics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need players to play prefer players with mics: hiya just got xbox live back again and looking for players to play games with as it only really gta cod and fifa everyone plays would prefer if I was able to get back into a few older games online...
  6. Looking for People to play Minecraft with (Preferably Survival)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for People to play Minecraft with (Preferably Survival): Hey, subject about says it all. I do have a mic, but it doesn't matter to me if you do or not. Just looking for people to play with. Add me, or invite me. Either way...
  7. Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+: I'm 19 so I'm looking for people around my age to chill with and play some Minecraft. Send a message to. if you're interested. 7f21de40-d5b5-418f-af2d-4e9fe32f8600
  8. Looking for people to play minecraft on xbox one, preferably survival but creative is just as ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play minecraft on xbox one, preferably survival but creative is just as ...: Im looking for some one to chill and play MC with, im 18 and would like to find someone about the same age and have a mic handy as well to communicate. Just have some fun and play survival because...
  9. Anyone want to play minecraft with me and my gf ? 18+ preferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone want to play minecraft with me and my gf ? 18+ preferred: We love the game just as much as we love farming in real life hehe we are 24 , nice people welcome to add me , gamertag: . We are lebanese thats why we would prefer unracist and mature people to...
  10. Problem With Preference: Play Through Headset (Settings->Preferences->Voice)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Preference: Play Through Headset (Settings->Preferences->Voice): My problem is, the preference for play through headset does not work for voice chat. For quite a while now, i've only been able to play voice through the speakers. I've tried using different...