New xbox says I don’t have gold

Discus and support New xbox says I don’t have gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gold and had it set to auto pay. When i logged into my new xbox it kept saying i didnt have gold. c3486b87-c44b-41e1-ad2a-55fe650934ef Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuanGallardo2, May 29, 2019.

1. New xbox says I don’t have gold

I have gold and had it set to auto pay. When i logged into my new xbox it kept saying i didnt have gold.

:)

JuanGallardo2, May 29, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Sorry you're having this issue Jaun Gallardo but if your still having this issue you can use this link to help you.

httt://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and sign in with the Microsoft Account that you use on your Xbox console.

Check the status of your Gold membership subscription. If it shows as an active subscription, go to the console, and delete your account from the console's storage settings.

Then add your account again using the same Microsoft account email. This will force the console to check your Gold status online.

Instructions on how to remove and add an account on your Xbox One are here.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Make sure you are signed into your gold account.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check subscriptions under your account and make sure that you weren't sharing gold membership with a different account.
  6. LucasSkyFall Win User

Did you remove your old Xbox account? And put her with all the correct data on her new console?
Thema:

1. New xbox says I don’t have gold - Similar Threads - says don’t gold

2. Xbox says I don’t own game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own game.: I’ve just come to play my digital copy of Forza Horizon 2 which Ive had since the game has come out, and now my xbox all of a sudden says I dont own it no matter what I do, restar, clear cache,...
  3. Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.: Please fix your console thanks 4f593f07-dae1-4585-afbe-c9aa2273ecb7
  4. I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and...

in XboX Insiders
    I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/charlie--marshmallow [link] [comments]
  5. Game from game pass says I don’t own game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from game pass says I don’t own game: Hi, i recently bought a three month subscription for the game pass. It was put onto my brother’s account and we downloaded a few games and played them. One of those games is Mortal Kombat X it was...
  6. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account: Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN. [img]...
  7. I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it: This is a second time posting issue purchased bf5 on 20th December for £30 and been playing it till recently now when i go on it says i need to “upgrade” from trial but im not on the trial and...
  8. My Xbox one is saying I don’t have Xbox live gold anymore when I do and it expire in 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one is saying I don’t have Xbox live gold anymore when I do and it expire in 2019: hey, i was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have been trying to play fortnight for the past few hours restarting my xbox a few times awell but every time i go onto the game it says i need...
  9. I have gold but it says I don’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gold but it says I don’t: I have a problem with my xbox one. I just redeemed a card for a month’s worth of gold but when I go to play online, it prompts me to buy gold. Which I already have please help....
  10. It’s say I don’t have gold but I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s say I don’t have gold but I do: For some reason it says I need gold when I try to play online or join a party when I actually do have gold and it doesn’t expire until June. a6099fff-29ca-4f76-9ae7-5a5811c73597