New xbox series 10 controller wont stay connected to my xbox one.

Discus and support New xbox series 10 controller wont stay connected to my xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought a new controller from GameStop the man at the register said that the controller works for the new Xbox as well as the Xbox One so I got it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnthonyHighfill, Nov 25, 2020.

1. New xbox series 10 controller wont stay connected to my xbox one.

So I bought a new controller from GameStop the man at the register said that the controller works for the new Xbox as well as the Xbox One so I got it I have tried it with two different controllers now and it won't stay connected while I'm playing a game
    it works fine on everything else can anyone help me.

:)

AnthonyHighfill, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Gaming Assassln Win User

Controllers are not syncing

this happen to me as well it wont Connect / Sync / Pair Xbox One controller to Xbox One console or windows 10 i did all the guide's and this is my 10th controller im sick of buying new controller's im about to sell all this &%#@ and move to PS4, stop being
    lazy and fix your dam controller
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  4. IndianWitABlunt Win User

Wireless issue

So I needed up hard wiring my xbox to my internet box. One of my old controllers I got to connect but my headset or my elite controller still wont connect and if I try to connect to wifi it wont. I have tried the hold the power button down for 10 seconds
    and still nothing. The xbox I have is the halo 5 collector's edition.
  5. Coco Fisher Win User

Xbox one s sync button broken

And with one of the cords it did turn the controller but didnt connect to my xbox, just stayed connected to my sisters
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series Wireless Controller issues on PC

Hello,

Yeah there is clearly a fault here. My Series S controller connects fine via USB C cable but when connected via Bluetooth it's just detected as a generic direct input controller rather than an Xinput Xbox controller.

You would have thought the Windows 10 team would have created a driver for the controller to work correctly over BT? My Xbox One controller still works fine and works on PC and my Series S.

It least we all have the same problem so it's a driver/device issue at the moment.
Thema:

New xbox series 10 controller wont stay connected to my xbox one.

1. New xbox series 10 controller wont stay connected to my xbox one. - Similar Threads - series controller wont

2. Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem: Normally, it will let me play just fine. But, this the second time this has happened. My controller just can't connect to the console, thus i cant play. After troubleshooting for hours, I can't...
  3. XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Controller Syncing/Connectivity Issue: Not sure how to get help on this. Hopefully someone can help or point me in the correct direction. Every few days my both my controllers will not connect to my Series X when I turn it on. The...
  4. One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.: One of my paddles is not seating right and will not function the button behind it. What options do I have here? dbaea228-1aa0-4747-8bb8-ef753f3e392c
  5. xbox series X controller randomly disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series X controller randomly disconnected: When I was trying to hook up my new headset, the xbox button on my controller started blinking and disconnected from my xbox. i tried re pairing my controller wirelessly and with a wire as well as...
  6. Audio Issues on Xbox One using a Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues on Xbox One using a Series X controller: I'm having problems with my audio after I launch games enhanced for X/S on my xbox one. My audio through headset becomes choppy and unusable I have tried switching to an xbox one controller...
  7. Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller: I'm using an Xbox one x and a series x controller and I've noticed that whenever I try to play AC Valhalla or CoD Cold War, my audio starts to crackle horrendously. And it's not just game audio,...
  8. Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...: So I just got an Xbox Series X 2 weeks ago and use my Series 2 Elite Controller for it. About 1 and a half weeks ago I started experiencing where the controller would randomly start flashing and...
  9. My Xbox series X/S controller does connect to my pc with bluetooth but wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series X/S controller does connect to my pc with bluetooth but wont work: Hi, I received my new xbox series x/s controller today but it doesnt work with bluetooth. It will connect but my pc doesnt get any responses. With a type c cable it works just fine. I also tried...
  10. Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone: So with the IOS 13 update apple made it so you can connect bluetooth controllers to your iphone. I have watched youtube videos of someone doing this with an xbox one bluetooth controller. I have...