New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets

Discus and support New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just bought yesterday the new Xbox series x and also I the Logitech G935 wireless headset. I tried all day long connecting the headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by igal kerzner, Sep 20, 2022.

1. igal kerzner
    igal kerzner Guest

Hey guys,

I just bought yesterday the new Xbox series x and also I the Logitech G935 wireless headset.

I tried all day long connecting the headset to the console without any success.

Can anyone help me with that ? Can the headset can work with the console wireless and if not does with the wired cable the audio quality will be 7.1 or just 2.1 ? I am very disappointed that it’s so hard

Thanks guys appreciate the support

:)

igal kerzner, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Igal, your device does not connect wirelessly.

It will only be possible to connect via the 3.5mm jack (jack)

I remain at your disposal for further information.
  3. AdrianHansen3 Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Thanks Iron I will be doing that 😊
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Logitech G935 headset

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Hi
    AdrianHansen3

There are many headset manufactures that have made headsets which use the Xbox's proprietary connection "Xbox Wireless" to connect their headsets to the Xbox One wirelessly without the need for a dongle or base station.
    Some examples include Steelseries, Turtle Beach, and LucidSound. As of right now, I have not seen any announcements that would make your headset compatible because USB headsets are not supported on the Xbox. Logitech would have to release a new headset which
    uses the same Xbox Wireless connection to connect to the console wirelessly, or Xbox would have to release a system update making all USB headsets compatible.

In either case, your best option would be to contact Logitech and ask if there are any plans to make a wireless headset compatible with the Xbox One, and you can also post on the

Xbox Requests forum
    to get your request seen by Xbox Insider developers and hopefully get some traction regarding USB headset compatibility on the Xbox One.

I hope this helps!
  6. AdrianHansen3 Win User

Logitech G935 headset

Thema:

1. New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets - Similar Threads - series Logitech G935

2. logitech c925ecam/xbox one series s . Did factory reset , netwerk test , but edge keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech c925ecam/xbox one series s . Did factory reset , netwerk test , but edge keeps...: Pls let me recieve a problem solvation answer ������ 28ca78c1-0396-4bc4-8c90-d792bb6ccc55
  3. Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x xbox: Logitech usb h340 or h390 headset work on series x f0831b08-d579-43cf-8502-d838f85a8446
  4. MSFT2020 and Logitech pro series hardware.

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFT2020 and Logitech pro series hardware.: Hi I am not sure what to say I spent all day yesterday reinstalling windows and MSFT2020. The day started out ok then I had to download drivers for my Logitech gear. Before I did that MSFT2020...
  5. Xbox S series and Logitech 942-000031 Extreme 3D Pro Precision Joystick Black ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S series and Logitech 942-000031 Extreme 3D Pro Precision Joystick Black ?: Hi, newbie with simple question just got xbox S for FS2020 and want to know if I buy Logitech 942-000031 Extreme 3D Pro Precision Joystick Black will I be able to connect it directly to xbox S to...
  6. Logitech g920 causes flickering and blinking on series x and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Logitech g920 causes flickering and blinking on series x and Xbox one: When I plug in my steering wheel(Logitech G920) the screen blinks and flickers but when I unplug it. The Xbox works fine. I have contacted Xbox and they said there is a patch coming out December....
  7. Logitech G920 on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 on xbox series x: I have an Xbox series x with a Logitech g920. They are both only a few months old. I haven't been playing with the wheel much just using a controller. Today I decided to hook it up and cruise...
  8. Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X: Hello, I never owned a xbox console but now I have it and also a Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S for Flight Simulator but in games like ace combat and star wars squadrons I cant use it. The console...
  9. Logitech g920 on xbox series x and Dirt 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g920 on xbox series x and Dirt 4: I'm trying to get the g920 steering wheel to work for Dirt 4 on xbox series x. It doesn't however connect. It works on Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 4. Anyone who have an idea on how to solve it?
  10. Logitech G935 wireless on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G935 wireless on Xbox series x: Does anybody know how to connec the logitech g935 wireless to xbox one s or series x. It works wirelessly on ps4 so not happy it doesnt work on xbox. Is there any shortcuts even if it means the...