New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons

Discus and support New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have just purchased a brand new official Xbox Series X controller for my PC. I have installed it and it works perfectly fine with most of my games,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vanchatron, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Vanchatron
    Vanchatron Guest

I have just purchased a brand new official Xbox Series X controller for my PC. I have installed it and it works perfectly fine with most of my games, except for FIFA 21. When in the Menu section of FIFA, the controller starts randomly acting as though
    the left analog stick is being constantly held up and down, even though I'm not touching it. I can't access any of the menus as the controller is constantly moving up and down between the different menu selections.

I have looked online for a solution and can't find any simple solution for this. I have updated my controller via the Xbox Accessories App as well, but the problem is still there.

I am using my controller via Bluetooth connection.

I desperately need some help with this as I am extremely close to just returning the controller to the store for a refund. I have never had this issue with any other controller in the past, and even used an Xbox One controller perfectly fine with the game
    on Bluetooth, yet the Xbox Series X controller doesn't seem to work properly.

Thank you.

:)

Vanchatron, Jan 12, 2021
  2. ste1975ven Win User

Xbox One March Update Broke Game

Try pressing the menu button on your controller while you have the Fifa button selected and fully "Quit" the game. Then try re-launching
  3. DHX™ Win User

Turn off Vibration on controller

To turn off Controller vibration:

-Press the Guide Button (The Big silver shiny button in the middle of the controller that looks like the Xbox logo)

-Press Right on the D-pad until you get to the 'Settings' menu.

-Then go down and select 'Preferences' on the Settings menu.

-Go down and select 'Vibration' on the Preferences menu.

-Uncheck the box for 'Enable Vibration

That's it!

Seems the confusion may be in the 'X' button reference... The Guide Button is seperate from the 'X' button. =)

Hope this helps!
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

XBox Live

press the xbox guide button (big x in the middle of controller).

Navigate to the menu on the left.

Select the option to "redeem code"
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

FIFA 21

Hello Moreizon,

Thank you for your post. All games available on Xbox One will be compatible on the Xbox Series X/S meaning you will not have to repurchase FIFA 21 if and when you purchase an Xbox Series S or X.

I hope this information helps!
  6. BreitseiteOne Win User

Series X ultrawide support

My lg 21:9 monitor is the reason why i switch from xbox one to pc, i hope the series x support 21:9
Thema:

1. New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons - Similar Threads - Series controller bug

2. Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x audio issue when playing Series X games while using a series x controller: I'm using an Xbox one x and a series x controller and I've noticed that whenever I try to play AC Valhalla or CoD Cold War, my audio starts to crackle horrendously. And it's not just game audio,...
  3. Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...: So I just got an Xbox Series X 2 weeks ago and use my Series 2 Elite Controller for it. About 1 and a half weeks ago I started experiencing where the controller would randomly start flashing and...
  4. Xbox series x controller compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller compatibility: I just want to know if the next generation controller is compatible with an xbox one. thanks dc6d029a-1e5f-429b-96fe-5f1b5b0d3d7e
  5. My new xbox controller keep disconnecting on my series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox controller keep disconnecting on my series x: It was working fine like a week ago but its now just started flashing sometimes when I play saying its not connected and I have to unplug it for it to work again. I've spent alot of money on this...
  6. Elite 2 and the Xbox Series X - 12/14 Update BUG - Controller is unusable, just shakes on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 and the Xbox Series X - 12/14 Update BUG - Controller is unusable, just shakes on...: Xbox Series X - 12/14 Update BUG - Controller is unusable, renders console unusable. - You can not hit any buttons - You can not use XSX controller or Elite2 Elite2 on the latest Xbox Series...
  7. Bug: controller not syncing with series X. 19041.5481

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: controller not syncing with series X. 19041.5481: There’s a bug currently going on that series x controller is not syncing and loses connection. A quick fix is to do a hard reset of the Xbox(holding down button) then controller syncs again....
  8. Xbox one series 2 controller bug Secend Time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one series 2 controller bug Secend Time: Hello People i have a series 2 Controller. I have a Pc i play lot of games with this Controller and yesterday i do my Pc on and press the xbox butten in the middle and the Controller doesnt...
  9. bug with the controller xbox Elite serie 2

in XBoX on Windows
    bug with the controller xbox Elite serie 2: Hello, I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller. Surprisingly there was no bluetooth adapter supplied with it. So I bought a Trust Manga Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I connect it easily, everything...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 RB double clicking/phantom pressing bug: I don't know what this bug is, or if it's just a fortnite thing but it's annoying, extremely annoying. Is there any type of fix or does anyone know exactly the problem with this. Multiple people...