new Xbox series X sound and image are not correct (tested with Halo mcc)

Discus and support new Xbox series X sound and image are not correct (tested with Halo mcc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sound problems Halo Mcc on xbox series x, when I shoot the sound and image are not correct... when the whole magazine of my pistol is empty I hear the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick de Man, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Nick de Man
    Nick de Man Guest

:)

Nick de Man, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

Favourite Moments in Gaming (2018)

I picked up Xbox One X in Sep'18 and I am enjoying Halo MCC with Gamepass. I had played Halo 1 and Halo 2 way back on my PC. Other is Gear of War Series, I completed Gears of War 4 on PC and now I was able to complete the series via Gamepass.
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

Best present?

Elite series 2 and a halo mcc with gold
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Xbox One Games

Mass Effect series, Crysis series and Halo MCC with Halo 5

For F2P games i would say World of Tanks
  5. lRoyalBloodl Win User

My Theory On The Story (Potential Spoilers)

All these info about the game is really getting confusing but hopefully the story from all parts of the Halo Series would make sense. Really looking forward to Halo: MCC and for the new movie Halo: Nightfall.
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

The new Xbox Looks amazing abd the series X it's going to be epic to play your games on 4K/60fps!

I can't wait to play HALO Infinite on Series X!
Thema:

1. new Xbox series X sound and image are not correct (tested with Halo mcc) - Similar Threads - series sound image

2. Xbox 360 sound effects as an option on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 sound effects as an option on Xbox Series X?: Wouldn’t it be cool to have an option to change all the sound effects to be Xbox 360 instead? In my opinion the Xbox 360 sound effects are a lot nicer than the current ones, it would be a neat...
  3. Series X game crash with strange sound question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X game crash with strange sound question: Hello. Just got the Series X and in the new red dead online update we have multiple game crashes, that happen excactly the same time when me and a friend Play together. (Happens on his console as...
  4. 8 second reoccurring audio cut outs DTS Surround Sound Xbox Series X to Sony A80J to...

in XboX Insiders
    8 second reoccurring audio cut outs DTS Surround Sound Xbox Series X to Sony A80J to...: I am tossing this out there right now as I am in the process of troubleshooting the issue with Sony support. Here is the setup: Xbox Series X (set to bitstream out, DTS Surround Sound) HDMI 2.1...
  5. XBOX Series X Graphic Glitches / Artifacts / Sound Lags in titles like FIFA 2020,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X Graphic Glitches / Artifacts / Sound Lags in titles like FIFA 2020,...: So my configuration is like this Xbox Series X TV Philips PUS 7304/12 Xbox linked via HDMI to PHILIPS TV and PHILIPS TV sends AUDIO to ONKYO AV. Battlefield 1: https://streamable.com/2kctsf...
  6. Series x youtube app sound wayyy out of sync

in XboX Insiders
    Series x youtube app sound wayyy out of sync: Anyone else got this. Beta insider latest update yesterday. Youtube video sounds are way out of sync with the video within the first minute or so, it's like 10 seconds out of sync. Before update...
  7. Xbox series x sound popping and crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sound popping and crackling: Hello a few days ago I bought the xbox series x but immediately I realized that the audio on the dashboard is plagued by a bad noise I am attaching the link of the youtube video. Moreover, often...
  8. xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x couldn't stop startup sound and it scared my daughter: I had set "Settings > Power & Startup > Power mode & Startup " ,chime to off and energy-saving power mode.But it didn't work! On xsx startup, the sound occurred at the black xbox icon appearing....
  9. Xbox Series X surround sound and mic questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X surround sound and mic questions: I would like to change from a headset to full surround sound and am hoping someone could answer some questions or give me some advice. Are there any soundbars that have a built in mic that works...
  10. Xbox series x no sound on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x no sound on controller: This is driving new crazy. No sound when I plug on to controller. 2 week old xbox, it worked once for about 5 minutes and then cut out. Controller is updated. I have plugged directly in to...