New Xbox Store is nice - but seriously wrong filtering on Single player

Discus and support New Xbox Store is nice - but seriously wrong filtering on Single player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The various filtering like on 1 player - you want to know that game also has single player. But filtering is done so that only games that are solely 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BookishFlunky90, Sep 24, 2020.

1. New Xbox Store is nice - but seriously wrong filtering on Single player

The various filtering like on 1 player - you want to know that game also has single player.

But filtering is done so that only games that are solely 1 player is listed.

So it should be filtering like OR condition, not AND condition.

As of now serves no purpose.

Listing on 1 player means you want to be sure game support single player, which not all games do.

Regards

:)

BookishFlunky90, Sep 24, 2020
  2. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Seems this was fixed later in the day, so now using Single player as expected.
  3. mr olr Win User

Xp

Something completely new and unexpected would be nice. A whole new IP - single player game
  4. Dynamic Sausage Win User

GTA V possibly releasing in June for XBOX ONE (Rumor)

I wouldn't mind new single player either. Although the MP is fun, it never has been and never will be GTA's strongpoint. Nice to have it there but I'd much rather see all the care and attention being put it to prolonging the Single Player lifespan.
  5. CORPSE THROWER Win User

What is in Each DLC?

New multiplayer maps mostly. I don't believe any DLC is single player. I could be wrong though.
  6. BrianGunter Win User

Modding for gta 4 should be legal

Seriously? You said before that a gamertag was required to play single player games and that you had to agree to the CoC to get one. That is flat our wrong since a gamertag is NOT required and you do NOT have to agree to anything to play single player games.
    Please go see for yourself instead of posting false information as an "authority" figure.

If the CoC applied to the Xbox 360 hardware then it would simple say "Xbox" instead of saying "Xbox LIVE". MS's lawyers aren't stupid and they included that for a reason because it does not and cannot apply to the hardware.
Thema:

1. New Xbox Store is nice - but seriously wrong filtering on Single player - Similar Threads - Store nice seriously

2. Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account: Hello, A couple of years ago, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition. This year, I created a new email to be my primary. I was wondering if there is a way to transfer apps or link accounts on...
  3. Xbox game bar not updating on the windows store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not updating on the windows store.: I have tried to update Xbox game bar recently and for the past month the game bar will not update. I hit update and its just an infinate, "downloading." All other apps update....
  4. Nhl 20 unavailable on the Xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nhl 20 unavailable on the Xbox store: I have been waiting for 3 days to see if NHL 20 would come back to the US store and it hasn't. There is a issue with Xbox Live today, but that is only with starting games and content....
  5. New store has square shadows around every round item and shadows broken on corners for...

in XboX Insiders
    New store has square shadows around every round item and shadows broken on corners for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pk-Chris [link] [comments]
  6. Bought Psychonauts in Xbox Store and after 5 months I suddenly can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Psychonauts in Xbox Store and after 5 months I suddenly can't play it: As the title says, I have bought Psychonauts some time back, played it a couple of times and tried to play again, but there was an error telling me I'm not the owner. So I uninstalled the game,...
  7. If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...: I'm planning to buy two Xbox Series S, one for my brother and one for myself, but do I need to buy to separate digital copies if we want to play Call of Duty at the same time? In other words, if...
  8. Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...: I already tried these options: I updated to the latest Windows 10 Version I updated all my drivers I reseted the Miocrosoft Store Cache Turned my Firewall on and off and in the Xbox...
  9. Microsoft store cod points satın alma

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store cod points satın alma: Dün akşam microsoft store üzerinden 200 ve 200 olmak üzere 2 kere cod points satın aldım. Ürün üzerinde düzgün hiç bir belirteç olmadığı için ürünün xboxda geçerli olduğunu anlamadım. PC üzerinden...
  10. Can't Install Games on PC with Game Pass (using MS Store or Xbox app)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games on PC with Game Pass (using MS Store or Xbox app): I am no longer able to install most game pass games on my PC. I've already called support and filed a bug report via the app. The support guy I talked to was very helpful, and mentioned that...