New Xbox Store not loading on Xbox One

Discus and support New Xbox Store not loading on Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I´m on the beta ring on Xbox Insider and I should have already received the new store since it released yesterday and my console is updated. However,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bruno_Baqui, Sep 25, 2020.

1. New Xbox Store not loading on Xbox One

I´m on the beta ring on Xbox Insider and I should have already received the new store since it released yesterday and my console is updated. However, everytime i click on the store, the new screen pops up and then it flashes and opens the old store. I can´t acess the sales and discounts because of this. How can i fix this?

submitted by /u/Bruno_Baqui
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bruno_Baqui, Sep 25, 2020
  2. SirSkunkalot Win User

Will we see new features added to the Xbox One Live Account?

Im pretty sure we will see loads of new features as time goes on

One guide just added in the uk new smartglass beta just landed also.

I also read yesterday that microsoft are going to start letting the w8 and wp8 devs start putting there apps on the xbox one store.

So we mite even see an xbox one version of cortana (ms new digital assistant)

but i think its a good time to be an xbox one owner
  3. RBC68 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

No happy Store old game 360 again buy why ….

I have old games lots disc Xbox 360 keep … I try load disc old game Xbox 360 to Xbox one X no work load .. I hate again buy store each £15.99p unfair. I no happy Store are robber money need more games old again buy sTOp

Please fix update for Xbox one X will be old games Xbox 360 for Disc keep back..

SAD SAD SAD
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Which game will be more successful, Skyrim or Fallout 4?

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Xbox store not loading

6. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox store not loading

Hi there,

Are you a part of the preview program? If so, please keep a look out for system updates, as there is one scheduled for today: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/09/12/new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-19h1-build-9-12-18/

You can follow Brad Rossetti on Twitter, for regular updates: https://twitter.com/WorkWombatman

If all else fails, you can try accessing the store, in your region, by visiting this page: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/

If you continue to run into issues and are not a part of the Xbox Preview Program, try a power cycle. That means to unplug both your Xbox and router from the power outlet for a few minutes, and to try what
    you were attempting again, after re-connecting.

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

New Xbox Store not loading on Xbox One

1. New Xbox Store not loading on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Store loading

2. Minecraft Store and Skins not loading (Minecraft Xbox Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store and Skins not loading (Minecraft Xbox Bedrock): My Minecraft has been acting up for a long time now. My purchased worlds from the Minecraft Store are gone, the Minecraft store doesn't load and constantly comes up with "the store isn't loading...
  3. Microsoft store won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store won't load: Ever since they updated the new layout for Xbox, I cannot load in the purchase option when I search for the game on the Microsoft store. I tried resetting the console, resetting the store, and...
  4. Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Xbox Insider Hub won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Xbox Insider Hub won't load: I've had the problem for months now, The Microsoft Store give me the error 0x80131500, Xbox App won't load all pages, and the Xbox Insider Hub give me access denied 0x80070005 when logging in....
  5. Xbox store will only load once each power cycle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store will only load once each power cycle: It started this morning but my store will only load once every time I turn my xbox on or restart so everytime I exit out the store, even to the home menu, I need to restart if I want to go in...
  6. The xbox store doesnt load

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox store doesnt load: Whenever i try to press the paid games, top free games search, ect it says somthing went wrong and reload this page, and i would like to know how to fix this problem....
  7. Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox?: Every time i try to access the Microsoft Store on my Xbox it loads for a second then returns me to the Xbox home screen. Its been doing this for almost a week now and im not able to buy anything...
  8. Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?: My Microsoft Store on my Xbox One S doesn't load and it black screens and after 1 or 2 minutes or so my Xbox crashes. Help would be appreciated submitted by /u/urmomiscooking [link] [comments]
  9. I got vbucks from microsoft store but it wont load onto my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got vbucks from microsoft store but it wont load onto my account: I got Vbucks and my account was connected to xbox live, but i did not get the vbucks... i have tried reloading fortnite but that did not work.... and the purchase is complete... where ARE my...
  10. Getting Error 0x000001F7 on Xbox when loading up store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Error 0x000001F7 on Xbox when loading up store: Hey all, about 1 hour ago the Store on Xbox started acting up and wouldn't load game details (as in let me purchase them and see the reviews.) Before this, it was working perfectly. I wanted to...