New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen?

Discus and support New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you make the video game trailers play in full screen? 2f7736a8-2363-4b28-a1ac-eec020681d7d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JefeLongworth, Sep 15, 2020.

1. New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen?

How do you make the video game trailers play in full screen?

:)

JefeLongworth, Sep 15, 2020
  2. PintosBeans Win User

You can scroll up one more level from the "overview" screen, and there is one trailer that will play there full screen. But I'm on a game page with 5 different trailers in the video section, and can't watch any of them fullscreen?
  3. shin92i Win User

Good evening if I'm not wrong you can either choose the trailer at the bottom of the product page (if it's available)
    or when you arrive on the product a trailer is launched (if available) automatically at the level of the banner you should be able to put in full screen by clicking on it
  4. Lars_75 Win User

Xbox One store videos

I have the same issue after updating to 10.0.19041.2494 on Xbox One S

Game trailers used to play automatically when entering the game page in the store. The trailer never plays though. Even when clicking the actual trailer video at the bottom of
    the game page, it shows “Error: unsupported video type or invalid file path”.
  5. VioletReign319 Win User

No sound xbox store and gamepass trailers

No reset has worked.

I've messed with audio and video settings still no change.

I have sound everywhere else on the console(menu, games, netflix) but not during xbox store trailers.
  6. dup9eeba106-399b-422 Win User

Wrongly Banned

The trailer video? Surely Epic Games should be smart enough to realize that that video is a trailer that they made!
Thema:

1. New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen? - Similar Threads - Store Video Game

2. New store game videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New store game videos: I like the new store although i am still getting to grips with it. I have noticed that when i go to a game page and view the videos, they wont go full screen when i select them. They play fine in...
  3. Xbox game store; viewing videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game store; viewing videos: Go to microsoft store; click a game, scroll down past the info, am abke to see screenshots, and enlarge the tabs, but under videos, i cannot enlarge the tab or hear noise , if i click on it with a...
  4. Xbox One store videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One store videos: I like browsing the store on my Xbox One and watching gameplay videos and trailers. I have noticed that most of the videos wont play and it says `error unsupported video or invalid file path`....
  5. I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free: Hi guys. I recently got a XBox One S 1TB. I have 600GB free space, however when I try to store more than 15GB of Music or Videos on my console, it says "Not enough space". Note, I have already...
  6. Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders: Changes made to auto-play settings for videos in the Store. If you wish to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  7. Work at Used Video Game Store; Need to reset XB360's without PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Work at Used Video Game Store; Need to reset XB360's without PC: I work at a mom&pop type pawn store that's more specifically a used video game store. We have a ton of XBox 360 consoles that have been shoved aside because we cannot factory reset them due to...
  8. Amazon Prime Video App missing in the Xbox Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App missing in the Xbox Store?: Hi, I am trying to add the Amazon Prime Video app to my Xbox One, following this guide: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/entertainment/xbox-one/live-apps/amazon-instant-video However, I am not able to...
  9. One S drops HDMI connection previewing some videos in the store? Video attached to post

in XBoX on Consoles
    One S drops HDMI connection previewing some videos in the store? Video attached to post: So, I just noticed this happening today. When I hover over the game trailers to let the thumbnails autoplay (for instance, I'll show you Forza Horizon 3) in the store, my Xbox seems to drop the...
  10. Game trailer video in store won't play - Message = Error: Video cannot be decoded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game trailer video in store won't play - Message = Error: Video cannot be decoded: Since the most recent update, I'm unable to view game trailer video. Message "Error: Video cannot be decoded" is displayed. 1df406f8-50b9-4c5c-bfa6-417e4a1e1e83

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox store videos full screen