New Xbox support page

Discus and support New Xbox support page in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am a alpha skip head just trying to do the quest for the new support page and when I went on it it just says look away your not an insider submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ballyinator01, Oct 24, 2019.

1. New Xbox support page

I am a alpha skip head just trying to do the quest for the new support page and when I went on it it just says look away your not an insider

submitted by /u/ballyinator01
    [link] [comments]

/u/ballyinator01, Oct 24, 2019
  2. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

phone #

Yeah, click on Support at the top of the page and then on the new page, click on Contact Us.
  3. ChickinOnaChain Win User

JUST READ THIS ON THE SUPPORT PAGE

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]This was posted two days ago.[/quote]Actually, one month and three days ago. Xbox LIVE Security should be fine now.

[/quote]Thanks Metal. Great eye! .
  4. The Resistance Win User

Pretty sure the list that silly group released was from people being phished/giving their account details away. So it was not a direct breach of Xbox LIVE Gamertags, just random email addresses that could be associated with Gamertags.

So rather than people getting worried because of what the OP has said. Do not be alarmed, your details are safe if you have never given them away to anywhere but this site.
  5. JeremyHarris Win User

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]This was posted two days ago.[/quote]Actually, one month and three days ago. Xbox LIVE Security should be fine now.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Your support page **** sucks

Hey again!

Apologies for the delayed response. To check, are these friends able to add you? Or are they receiving the same message as well?
Thema:

New Xbox support page

1. New Xbox support page - Similar Threads - support page

2. Refund Page 404 and long support wait time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Page 404 and long support wait time: Hi all, I made a purchase by mistake today, but each time I go to the Refund page, whether I access it via Orders section or directly via xbox.com/refunds, it greets me with a 404 page. I went...
  3. Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...: Last week I sent my Xbox One X to the Microsoft Service Center through UPS. I did all of the mailing correctly, and even had the worker at UPS help me do it. This week I got the notification that...
  4. The xbox Live Support page is complete broken now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox Live Support page is complete broken now.: xbox support used to be great. You could find common problems on the site or contact them and it wouldn't take too long. Now you get stuck trying to use a virtual agent that ends up spitting you...
  5. support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...

in XBoX on Consoles
    support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...: http://support.xbox.com/en-ca/contact-us has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link provided when all virtual agent choices are exhausted. Virtual agent claims to be sending me...
  6. Your support page **** sucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your support page **** sucks: First of all, idk wtf is up with Microsoft but I never use my yahoo to begin with so wtf would you make me use it as a security email address? **** idiots. Second, it's not allowing me to add...
  7. error code 0x97af000b does not show on support page

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x97af000b does not show on support page: my xbox one will not open to home page and gives a error code that does not show up on the support page. error code 0x97af000b 5929b83e-71ea-4df4-ba32-277e739fd0eb
  8. XBOX Enforcement Overturned But No Help from Enforcement Page or Support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Enforcement Overturned But No Help from Enforcement Page or Support.: Thursday I got an email stating that my Gamertag was forced change by Xbox Enforcement. I didn't see it till Friday night. Saturday after midnight I put in a Case Review. Sunday I received another...
  9. Name is not filled in on Support chat Page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name is not filled in on Support chat Page.: [img] Name not available on support page however email is populated automatically. 6f43cf62-7422-4b27-aa90-56a19af151a3
  10. I can't type my name into the fields on the support page to start a chat or to get a call!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't type my name into the fields on the support page to start a chat or to get a call!!!: As you can read i'am not able to get any support and i don't want to call the hotline because i would pay for something that should be free. Do you have any suggestions? Because from time to time...