New Xbox support site quest

Discus and support New Xbox support site quest in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was unable to complete these quest correctly as when logging into the site it tells me that my account is not and insider account, I've been on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bravogamergeek, Oct 19, 2019.

1. New Xbox support site quest

I was unable to complete these quest correctly as when logging into the site it tells me that my account is not and insider account, I've been on the insider program for 5 years 7 months now.

So I think that you may beenha e back end issues and yes this is the same account I use to play on my Xbox everyday.

submitted by /u/bravogamergeek
    [link] [comments]

/u/bravogamergeek, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Problem with insider quest

Hi,

I'm guessing you mean the quest that sends you to the new support site, but when you get there it says you need to be an insider to see the site? I have the same issue, and I'm just going to complete the quest, but report it as a bug too by detailing the
    issue with the quest.
  3. Oraclea Win User

Xbox Quest

Hi, you can track your quest progress at the following site: https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/quests

Note that on this site, it may take up to 48 hours to reflect your current progress with the quest.
  4. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Problem with insider quest

Well i’m pretty sure i can complete the quest just by choosing ‘finish’ even tho i didn’t follow the inscructions it wants me to do. ie. check out the new beta xbox support. Its when i try to sign in to the beta support ot says i’m not an insider. And
    if i an to wait for the quest.
  5. iSquadz Win User

New Xbox Site

I just activated you manually! So don´t worry :D
  6. midgetgrimm Win User

New Xbox Site

No activation code has been sent. Even did a resend, no luck. CHeck it out, if you can.
Thema:

New Xbox support site quest

1. New Xbox support site quest - Similar Threads - support site quest

2. Is the XBox Support site down for everyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the XBox Support site down for everyone else?: My account is being remotely tampered with and the xbox profile linked to my account isn't mine. [img] 3b6d8de5-6f9e-47d3-bc81-2000345a7e2b
  3. My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X Has an Error Code not on the Support Site + Other Issues: Hi. So I've had an Xbox One X since they came out. I have the Scorpio edition. The console has worked perfectly until recently, when it started having issues. One of these issues is pictured down...
  4. Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor Xbox Support Web Site and useless Virtual Help - Battlefield One Premium Pass not...: Xbox Assist is a joke. The website for Xbox One Support is an endless loop of non-assistance. To contact support is an unavailable option. Your competitors now have leverage on your company as...
  5. Constantly redirected to support site when trying to access profile settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Constantly redirected to support site when trying to access profile settings: I'm trying to change the age on my Xbox Live account since it's saying it's not an adult account so I can't have a custom profile picture or other things. I'm trying to change it by going to...
  6. the game will not let me on to play it said to to the support site the problem is on your side

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game will not let me on to play it said to to the support site the problem is on your side: game is not working it said you have to fix from your side 9c8ff9a4-dc0a-47df-abb9-02cd6b396230
  7. Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital tv-tuner doesn't work, still has its own support site?: Hello, So I just got informed from the Microsoft chat support that xbox one digital tv-tuner havent worked in a year. Why does it still has its own support page? I thought that it worked and...
  8. My XBOX One X suddenly appears as "OUT OF WARRANTY" on support site

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One X suddenly appears as "OUT OF WARRANTY" on support site: On April 1st, having a faulty play and charge kit, i checked the microsoft support site and registered my XBOX one X. It showed three years of warranty, and that I have the right to get a...
  9. Getting Support & Using this Site

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Support & Using this Site: I have had an issue with my 360 for about the last week or so. I did my own troubleshooting but still needed assistance, so I attempted to call to get support. When all the automated system does...
  10. Cannot log into device support site with Microsoft Account, able to access all other sites ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into device support site with Microsoft Account, able to access all other sites ...: Hello, Generally speaking, my Microsoft Account works perfectly, however there is one specific site I cannot log into, and it's pretty important for Xbox warranty management:...