New xbox system update

Discus and support New xbox system update in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; New xbox system update so today's new system update has came. I read and it's suspose to increase download speeds. Well I can assure you I hit 200mb... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by mmcminds10, Dec 16, 2016.

1. mmcminds10
    mmcminds10 Guest

New xbox system update

New xbox system update
    so today's new system update has came. I read and it's suspose to increase download speeds. Well I can assure you I hit 200mb today. BUT it will hit that then drop back to 1 mb for 5 minutes then back up. A few of my friends are experiencing it to so I'm
    convinced it's not on my side. I reset my router and xbox. Still all the same. I was just wondering if this is known to Xbox support

:)

mmcminds10, Dec 16, 2016
  2. Sparkster101
    Sparkster101 Guest
    Sparkster101, Dec 16, 2016
  3. xReflex
    xReflex Guest
    xReflex, Dec 16, 2016
  4. VibroPlex Win User

forcing new update = cant connect to LIVE?

5. Smwutches Win User
  6. KBloch Win User

Need Metro Update in ZIP for burn it

7. onyxishere Win User
  8. Puma Kane Win User

new system update??

The update is very nice.

I love the new friends tab.
Thema:

New xbox system update

1. New xbox system update - Similar Threads - system update

2. Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update: Last week, after the BETA update, the Spectrum tv app logged me out and after trying many things including uninstall/reinstall, it wont lets me log bk in. anyone have this issue or know whats...
  3. xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console connected to internet but not xbox live - system update failed: xbox360 got from friend and trying to set up for first time. Connects to internet, but when it tries to connect to xbox live it says there is a system update available and must be installed to...
  4. System update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update failed: recently I came home from travel and my xbox wasnt turning on. I found the problem in the power supply, replaced it and it turned on. Apparently i had a system update. I tried updating and it got...
  5. System Update E### error issues possible fix.

in XboX Insiders
    System Update E### error issues possible fix.: So I found myself at wits end tryign to fix in my case E102, then 101, then 200, then 105 errors. Below is the method that worked to fix the issue. I borrowed and slightly modified from this post...
  6. The next system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    The next system update: When is the next xbox one system update? Recently ive had a problem with my old gamer tag still showing on my profile and some one said that they were going to fix it in the feature update. Any...
  7. System update

in XBoX Accessibility
    System update: Just got the Xbox One and started going through the set-up. When I got to the system up-date, I got an error code 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201, but when I tried to chek the code it said code...
  8. System Update Stopped - Status Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Stopped - Status Code: While Updating my Xbox 360 I received the following System Update Stopped Can't read the update from your storage device. Please reinsert it to continue the update. If this problem persists....
  9. Insider Dashboard xboxonehdd-master System-Update download?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Dashboard xboxonehdd-master System-Update download?: I find myself in a potion that others have been in which is not being able to use the OSU1 update to fix an xbox in the preview program because the OS version on the nand is a newer version than...
  10. System update (today?)

in XboX Insiders
    System update (today?): My system updated today and I was curious if anyone knows what's new/fixes/ECT.? I don't see notes anywhere. Currently not in an insider preview ring. Edit: Spelling submitted by /u/Zaltizar...