New xbox1x stollen! What're my options?

Discus and support New xbox1x stollen! What're my options? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; -[Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] I recently upgraded and bought the xbox1x division 2 bundle and had it hooked up and signed in. I played... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KeYeSButler, Aug 27, 2019.

1. KeYeSButler
    KeYeSButler Guest

-[Mod Removed Image - Personal Information]

I recently upgraded and bought the xbox1x division 2 bundle and had it hooked up and signed in. I played it maybe 3 times over the course of a week before it was stolen. I can remote locate
    phones, and computers that I've registered to my Microsoft account, but I cant remote locate any of my xboxs? Is this a thing or is there some surefire way to get my system back? I just spent $500 on it and I'm hoping I'm not
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]. Any guidance offered is appreciated. I have all the packaging, should still have the reciet

:)

KeYeSButler, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. New xbox1x stollen! What're my options? - Similar Threads - xbox1x stollen What're

2. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X: As the subject says, I cant download my 360 profile on my one x. I have tried factory reset, clearing 360 cache, putting the xbox in the dmz and uninstalling 360 games - no joy. It always says...
  3. XBOX1X KEEPS CRASHING ON BATTLEFEILD 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1X KEEPS CRASHING ON BATTLEFEILD 5: I bought this new 4 k xbox1x back in november 2018 Ive been playing battlefeild 5 that is all i play online ,it is a digital download I keep having issues with it i guess you can call it crashing,...
  4. Hi guys. Brand new xbox1x wont run the initial update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi guys. Brand new xbox1x wont run the initial update: Hi guys. Brand new xbox1x wont run the initial update to allow us to start the system. I have got as far as confirming the update on 2 occassions before yet another error message. I have done a...
  5. Xbox1X Will Not Connect To Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox1X Will Not Connect To Xbox App: Hello, my xbox is wired and my pc is on wifi both to the same router, however due to apartments router the xbox had to connect through the mac address. I dont know if this is a factor, but even...
  6. ClearAccess AG10: xbox1x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ClearAccess AG10: xbox1x: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: xbox1x You can try first two easy things. First try to power cycle your console (all info here: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console). Look if fixed. If...
  7. Gamer tag stollen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag stollen: Its amazing how big Microsoft support is, I have had my account since 2003, pay the 60.00 a year for xbox live. I reported that my account had been breached by adding a new device, asked them to...
  8. XBOX1X internal memory size concerns.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1X internal memory size concerns.: I have been with xbox for at least 12 years (11yrs gold), given all the time and experience building consoles Microsoft should have hit the ground running with either a 2 - 4tb hd for the XBOX1X...
  9. Controller xbox1x lags and disconnects during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller xbox1x lags and disconnects during game play: Hi all, I've see many posts about xbox1x controller lag and disconnecting from console during game play... any word on a fix? This often happens to me with my brand new one X...
  10. External hdd space used up when I plugged it into xbox1x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hdd space used up when I plugged it into xbox1x?: has anyone came across this with their new Xbox one x? My ext hdd had over 200gb free space on my Xbox one s and when I plugged it into the one x all the space on the ext hdd was completely used...