NEW XBOXONE OLD XBOX ACC

Discus and support NEW XBOXONE OLD XBOX ACC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm already have a xbox one in my parents house and i'm using my xbox acc there. Now i'm buying another xbox one to install in my house, i want to know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdmittedPlayer8, Aug 14, 2014.

1. NEW XBOXONE OLD XBOX ACC

I'm already have a xbox one in my parents house and i'm using my xbox acc there. Now i'm buying another xbox one to install in my house, i want to know if i use the same xbox acc here in the new xbox one i'll have acess to my xboxlivegold acess and that
    games that i bought in other xbox.

:)

AdmittedPlayer8, Aug 14, 2014
  2. KikoInfante
    KikoInfante Guest
    My account has the wrong e-mail and i wanted to move the things to another account.

Hello.

I have an old acc that has an wrong email, i tried to fix that but i end creating an new acc can I now move the old acc to ne new one?

Tanks

Francisco Abreu

KikoInfante, Aug 14, 2014
  3. I cant download my profile to my xbox.

yea im on the same boat and i did download my old acc but cant download my new acc witch has gold live ,..

TD Kirkkoherra, Aug 14, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

NEW XBOXONE OLD XBOX ACC

Yes. You can use your account on both consoles and you will have access to the purchases you made with your gamertag on the console at your parents house. Also your gold subscription will work on both consoles.

Only thing is you cannot be logged in to xbl on both consoles simultaneously.

BobMcFly247, Aug 14, 2014
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

NEW XBOXONE OLD XBOX ACC

Yes. You can use your account on both consoles and you will have access to the purchases you made with your gamertag on the console at your parents house. Also your gold subscription will work on both consoles.

Only thing is you cannot be logged in to xbl on both consoles simultaneously.
  6. TD Kirkkoherra Win User

I cant download my profile to my xbox.

yea im on the same boat and i did download my old acc but cant download my new acc witch has gold live ,..
  7. VDJB JEGERIS Win User

Sold 360. How to remove it from my live account?

hi haw to change acc for my old console to my new???
  8. Sichaux Win User

Change Email.

Ok, so I went on settings, acc managment, acc security, and changed my Microsoft account but Warface BETA still thinks I'm using my OLD email adress instead of the new one. Please help
  9. Doris343 Win User

Error 80151103 or 8015D0000

this is really annoying now. all because i tried transferring my acc to a new xbox because my old one broke down 2 days after warrenty ( no supprise ) and it wont downluoad my acc. bar gets about 1/10th away then error notifacation comes up....cmon ms,
    you said you were sorting it out
Thema:

NEW XBOXONE OLD XBOX ACC

1. NEW XBOXONE OLD XBOX ACC - Similar Threads - XBOXONE OLD ACC

2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection XboxOne to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection XboxOne to PC: I am wondering if the digital version of the game that I bought for the XboxOne, back when the collection first came out, can be transferred or utilized on my PC? Do I just have to wait for it to...
  3. XboxOne: anúncios no Edge que não consigo fechar [XboxOne: Ads on Edge that I can't close]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XboxOne: anúncios no Edge que não consigo fechar [XboxOne: Ads on Edge that I can't close]: Quando estou a ver um filme pelo Microsoft Edge na Xbox one por vezes abre-se um anúncio que eu nao faço ideia onde se encontra, não tem qualquer janela, apenas se ouve o Audio e nao consigo de...
  4. X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.: Please show me how to recover my old games and movies? 4202d63e-8428-4316-84f3-ec5b1dcf7fb7
  5. I can't login to my profile on the XBoxOne.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my profile on the XBoxOne.: When I try logging into my profile on XboxOne it gives me this error "0x80045C01" and stupidly tells me to try Xbox Assist which is impossible if I can't log in. 61af8539-9365-4bf6-86b5-31413c3263a6
  6. Xboxone cache

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone cache: I have tried everything under the sun and i can’t clear my local cache. I even bought a new brick and nothing. What else can i do? 3f473287-4c94-4ae1-9736-37210acbbf74
  7. xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xboxone: xbox error 0x838601e7 not on xbox.com/errorhelp 650902b3-4313-4788-ba57-a952e11c766f
  8. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  9. Device Can connect despite settings #XboxOne

in XboX Insiders
    Device Can connect despite settings #XboxOne: Hi guys, I am in preview Beta Ring, and recently my brother was able to connect to my console using the youtube app on his phone Typically he would require a Pairing code but he was able to do it...
  10. XBoxone pastcode

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBoxone pastcode: How do i enter a valid postcode to put xboxone online? keep getting invalid error code 3b382fa2-ffb9-4440-87c6-9c3a1a80d20a