New Years GOLD promo not working

Discus and support New Years GOLD promo not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Sorry If this isn't the proper place for this I was directed here by customer support. Theres a Dashboard ad with fireworks for 6 months of Gold for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SamElliott3, Feb 3, 2019.

1. SamElliott3
    SamElliott3 Guest

Sorry If this isn't the proper place for this I was directed here by customer support.

Theres a Dashboard ad with fireworks for 6 months of Gold for 23.99, that when clicked only brings you to the default gold buying screen. My gold and gamepass ran out weeks ago, so it's not adding onto anything so I don't understand why the ad isn't working.

:)

SamElliott3, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Pain130798 Win User

have you tried to buy it on the website?
  3. Smwutches Win User

It is a dashboard only promotion. Says: Go Gold This New Year
    You can actually still get the promo through the website. Try going here and set it for the 6 month subscription
    and see if it shows the promo price. It does on my end.
  4. XGN Corrupt Win User

Often times it may not be available if another profile on the Xbox may already have live or if you had recently had live.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Sam thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

The thing with promotions is that they are pretty specific, if the account has had Xbox Live Gold before it might just not qualify for the promotion. It could be a promotion for new customers (new Microsoft accounts) so in short if the account isn't eligible
    there is nothing to do. Also it sometimes takes a bit for the promotion to update so Power Cycle the console to make sure there isn't any lag. Hope this helps.
  6. SamElliott3 Win User

It is a dashboard only promotion. Says: Go Gold This New Year
Thema:

1. New Years GOLD promo not working - Similar Threads - Years GOLD promo

2. I have purchased yearly subscription of xbox gold in Feb 2019 and now my xbox says I havent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have purchased yearly subscription of xbox gold in Feb 2019 and now my xbox says I havent...: I have a yearly xbox gold subscription due Feb 2020 yet my xbox has decided to tell me I dont have xbox gold? e20413c1-c806-44a5-98a5-2b1f6e507fbd
  3. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  4. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f
  5. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  6. years of xbox live gold badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    years of xbox live gold badge: Ive been wondering, can you still get the years of xbox live gold badge if you gameshare with someone that has xbox live gold? 6632d669-85ea-4e40-8c8a-722704994a0f
  7. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  8. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...
  9. Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?: Hi. I missed that my subscription for xbox live gold had run out, by 23 days, have i lost my active years now? I had 7 years active i would suck if they were lost. /David...
  10. Saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold: 50 or 36 percent saving with yearly subscription of Xbox Live Gold? It's definitely 50. But look at the pictures: [img] [img] e6d7f81f-8bdb-4659-b9d3-5adbb0aa479e