Newcomers after updating into Skip Ahead for the first time

Discus and support Newcomers after updating into Skip Ahead for the first time in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Oct 10, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

That's not true, it was a random 50% I am Level 33 and on Alpha Skip Ahead and I did not get it at first I got it a few days after the initial release of the update.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox updates

Depends in which insider group you are. Alpha skip ahead first, then, alfa, then delta and omega. For regular users in the same time.
  5. Skier7667 Win User

Alpha Skip Ahead Program - Not Updating

On Friday I left my Xbox One on in standby. I noticed that it was reset to normal Alpha. it had been in Skip a Head like my Xbox One X. I reselected Skip A Head and it indicated Pending. I left it on Standby over the weekend. This
    morning the Xbox One was off and reboot as I I had performed a hard shut down. It indicated that an update was required - about 626 MB. Update downloaded fine and it had me do a full console reset so I had to reset all settings again. No problem. It is now
    8 PM and still pending state. Furthermore it reflects in the Insider Hub the June 27tnh Update will download which is what it said on Friday. Build available is 1806.180626-1359.

As we know there was an update that reset the entire console on Sunday which was 3.6 GB in size I believe. It appears I am on RS41806-R27 Build - RS4ReleaseXboxdev 1806\17134.4056.180626-1359

Not sure what is going on at this point.
    Yesterday I checked and my Xbox One console is back on Alpha Skip A Head ring. What was odd is that I never received a 3.6 GB Build that was pushed to production Only the 670 MB update. It does look like I'm on RS5 now. The good news is that I've not experienced
    any issues like others that received the build pushed out on Sunday.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Alpha Skip Ahead Program - Not Updating

Thema:

1. Newcomers after updating into Skip Ahead for the first time - Similar Threads - Newcomers updating Skip

2. I think one of the updates has bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    I think one of the updates has bricked my console: My console's hdd gave out and won't start my xbox one at all before this I had to factory reset it like every 3 days and now it just finally stopped working. Some of the issues I encountered were...
  3. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue Since Last Update: My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix or we just going to have to keep paying for a...
  4. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  5. Xbox game pass for PC automatic update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC automatic update: Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to turn off the automatic update in the xbox game pass for PC beta app. It is consuming my bandwidth over and over again and I need it to stop. I turned...
  6. Friends Activity Feeds Not Updating

in XBoX on Windows
    Friends Activity Feeds Not Updating: My Xbox companion app has had an issue since as long as I can remember where my activity feed and friends activity feeds won't update for me to show anything they've done such as posts or...
  7. After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.: Hello, I don't know if this is going to be well received here, but a support agent told me to post here.I received the Delta update this morning and now my xbox will not turn on.I have tried...
  8. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...
  9. Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”: As of today I have not been able to play most of my games for they need to be updated but whenever trying to update it says installation stooped after like 10 seconds. I have tried literally...
  10. Elder Scrolls Newcomer/Is the Game gonna be a digital dowload?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Newcomer/Is the Game gonna be a digital dowload?: I'm new to the whole elder scrolls games, and i want to try out ESO when its relased. just wanna find some players to the game with and learn more about elder scrolls. also trying to find out will...