Newer games don't work one my Xbox but older ones do

Discus and support Newer games don't work one my Xbox but older ones do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i had just bought GTA v and skyrim legendary edition both of which don't work,but every other of my games like red dead and madden 11 work perfectly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PercentBadge74, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Newer games don't work one my Xbox but older ones do

So i had just bought GTA v and skyrim legendary edition both of which don't work,but every other of my games like red dead and madden 11 work perfectly and these games arent even in the best condition,sometimes i can red skyrim but it wont get far unyil
    it freezes otherwise its an unreconized disc same with gta i have the xbox s

:)

PercentBadge74, Dec 27, 2014
  2. MepsiPax187
    MepsiPax187 Guest
    New Media Remote/rechargable batteries?

Does the new black media remote work with rechargeable batteries? I have one of the old white ones and rechargeable batteries don't work in that one.

MepsiPax187, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Updates For Old Xbox Games

Ok, I've now found out on here on another forum which games work on my Xbox 360 for my old Xbox games but for the ones that I've sorted into the ones that need updating, I need to know where to find the updates and how much do they cost because where I live
    I don't have very much money and I don't really wanna spend it.

Kiba-WolfsRain, Dec 27, 2014
Thema:

Newer games don't work one my Xbox but older ones do

1. Newer games don't work one my Xbox but older ones do - Similar Threads - Newer games don't

2. Bring my old gamertag to my newer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring my old gamertag to my newer account: hello there, so i have two xbox accounts. one, an old account under a non-Microsoft email address. and two, an newer one with a Microsoft email address. So as i understand it, you can't merge...
  3. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  4. XBox one console does not play my newer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox one console does not play my newer games: Hello everyone, I have an older xbox one and have no other issues with the console except that this Christmas I bought my kid zombie land double tap, fortnite, gears 5, call of duty and also star...
  5. Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.: Original style Xbox 360, falcon based console. - fully updated I have a small library to test from, but I can install and play games that were made in 2009 and before. I can play original Xbox...
  6. Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older): So I accidentally clicked on a newer version of my COD account instead of my older version on the cloud. Is there any way to revert this so I can have my old original account back? Thanks for any...
  7. recovering a newer game save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recovering a newer game save: hi. i am having a "problem" with wwe 2k18 (xbox one, deluxe edition). happened a few days ago. started up wwe 2k18 and noticed a big thing of text. i believe it started out saying mycareer or my...
  8. newer games having loading problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    newer games having loading problems: just wondering; is the quality of disks the 360 uses now lower or something? i find it very strange; all these newer games on 2 disks., my 360 has such a problem loading. cod ghosts, BF4, GTA 5,...
  9. Newer games don't work!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newer games don't work!?: So it seems as though any game that I have bought new since Oct 2013 has extreme difficulty reading on my xbox.. I have a older model Xbox 360 60Gb pro. I was told by a Xbox service rep that...
  10. Original 360 doesn't play newer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original 360 doesn't play newer games: First off, I'd like to say that this site is a mess. I've been trying for several hours to get answers, but I keep coming up the same steps I've already tried. I have an original Xbox 360 and I...