Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

Discus and support Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Dec 6, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

/u/reforc3, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

3. Pawer 8 Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Is your PC running Windows 10 1903? and are you using the Game Pass PC (beta) app to download the game?
    Im on 1809 bit it says up to date
  4. Drizzle J Win User

Ultimate Game Pass

5. Genetic Extacy Win User

Anyway to just be removed from the Beta

it has nothing to do with the beta, it has to do with the newest patch which pretty much is an online service.

The beta lets you use new features, it doesnt effect online gp.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

July 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Features For Xbox Game Pass, And Xbox Skill For Alexa

Wow! Some nice features in this update. Looking forward to more stuff for Game Pass since I have the Ultimate for a little while.
Thema:

1. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more... - Similar Threads - Newest Game Pass

2. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  3. Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]
  4. 5/22/17 Halo Wars 2 ~ Newest update & now game corrupts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5/22/17 Halo Wars 2 ~ Newest update & now game corrupts: Had the latest update come in today , it starts downloading for half a second & stops to give me the error 'game corrupted'. Uninstalled it 10 times now, reseted the system [ hard and soft ] 5...
  5. Still can't download GWG 360 games on Xbox One even after newest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't download GWG 360 games on Xbox One even after newest update: I thought the recent update was supposed to fix this, but I still can't download the 360 GWG games onto my xbox one. On the Xbox one, I get the message "go to xbox.com to purchase" and when I go...
  6. Game Won't Start Up After Instating Newest Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Won't Start Up After Instating Newest Update: After installing the newest update, every time I try to load my save file it quits the game. I tried to reinstall the game file and it did not work. 4f2d0ff3-e051-44a3-b389-dd153d4c8414
  7. Game clips aren't showing up on newest clips after Upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clips aren't showing up on newest clips after Upload studio: I have tried to upload a game clip of Call of Duty and it says it was uploaded on upload studio, but when I go to the upload app and look at newest clips, the clips don't show up. It did the same...
  8. unable to unhide games on the newest preview build

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to unhide games on the newest preview build: pretty much what it says in the title i know it used to be both triggers and X but that doesn't do anything anymore anybody know how to fix this? 26af548f-ae8f-4aeb-b483-dd4c15ffc371
  9. Issue with disc drive playing Blu-rays and game disc after newest Xbox Preview update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with disc drive playing Blu-rays and game disc after newest Xbox Preview update: I am having an issue with my disc drive. When I put in a Blu-ray or game MOST of the time it will say, "We are having trouble reading this. Make sure it's a Blu-Rray or DVD. If it's a game launch...
  10. Xbox 360 hard drive failure after newest live update. I have the ability to play games locally ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive failure after newest live update. I have the ability to play games locally ...: Seems like quite a coincidence that the live update crashed my drive just as the xbox one has a pricedrop. We have the ability to play games locally but can not install the new update. the tech on...