Newest Update Kills 120fps in CoD: Black Ops & DV tends to wash out the image.

Discus and support Newest Update Kills 120fps in CoD: Black Ops & DV tends to wash out the image. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've already submitted this error, but looking to see who else is having this issue. The newest update has rendered 120fps Call of Duty: Black Ops... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikesweeney, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Newest Update Kills 120fps in CoD: Black Ops & DV tends to wash out the image.

I've already submitted this error, but looking to see who else is having this issue. The newest update has rendered 120fps Call of Duty: Black Ops useless, the option isn't available to choose in the settings menu and I verified I'm running 120hz at 1440p.

I've also noticed that DolbyVision "washes out" the image and makes the contrast just too much. Turned it off and this resolved the issue. I'm using a TCL 55R635 connected right to the Xbox via the MS provided HDMI cable.

Please just give me 120fps back. Please?

submitted by /u/mikesweeney
    [link] [comments]

/u/mikesweeney, Jun 17, 2021
  2. medium bloke Win User

Someone hacked my Call of Duty: World at War Account!

Black Ops II is probably not hacked since it's the newest CoD. Call of Duty games usually only get hacked when they're about 2 or 3 CoD games old.
  3. killerkaesar Win User

Call of Duty 4 Black out

I would wait a couple months, COD games tend to drop in cost after the first 3 months. I still prefer COD Black-ops 2...
  4. awtacular Win User

B01 gives B02 a smack down!!!

Majority people playing the COD series are playing Black Ops 2 right now because its the newest. I'm sure some of the crowd will disperse back to some of the other COD titles in a few months or less. The numbers surely won't go back to what the once were
    but they will rise. I can play either Black Ops but I prefer the original.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Easiest way to level up on MW3???

The "first to 10th" on MW3 played Kill Confirmed. Whats the rush anyways? The newest COD doesnt come out til next November.
  6. JuyetYuyet Win User

Split Screen Issue

The system and the game (COD: Black Ops 4) are fully updated.
Thema:

Newest Update Kills 120fps in CoD: Black Ops & DV tends to wash out the image.

1. Newest Update Kills 120fps in CoD: Black Ops & DV tends to wash out the image. - Similar Threads - Newest Update Kills

2. Home is broken after newest update.

in XboX Insiders
    Home is broken after newest update.: Console - Xbox series X Alpha Skip Ahead I wish I could read any other info from my machine but every built in app including settings looks terrible. The only 2 colors to show are red and black....
  3. Newest Alpha Update Adds Overwhelmingly Requested Quick Resume Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Update Adds Overwhelmingly Requested Quick Resume Feature: The new update for Alpha lists: A much requested user-feature is being included in today’s update! Users will now have access to a new group that will show all current Quick Resume save states....
  4. Warzone Disk Read Error after newest update in April 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone Disk Read Error after newest update in April 2021: I have an Xbox One and since the April 2021 update, everytime I load into a Warzone match I get disconnected then an error code: disk read error [3.1]: ""mp_don3_00173""ff' I have tried clearing...
  5. Minecraft newest update bugs & fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft newest update bugs & fix: Hey there, I was wondering if this is a glitch or not, so usually I play minecraft splitscreen with my brother we have been on that world for almost a month and after the minecraft update, I’ve...
  6. Newest Alpha Skip Update Ruined smh Edge Chromium

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Skip Update Ruined smh Edge Chromium: Im pretty Sure that isnt a Bug, because in the Newest Alpha Skip Update, they Removed Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium. I can go to the Microsoft Edge Add-On Store and search a Extension like...
  7. Newest Update stuck at 99% for about an hour.

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Update stuck at 99% for about an hour.: The new update has been stuck on 99% for about an hour now. What do I do? I dont want to power cycle it for fear of corruption. Any advice would be appreciated. submitted by /u/nuropath [link]...
  8. Newest Update and Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newest Update and Issue: I'm curious if others have been royally screwed with the newest update? After the update 7 days ago I was unable to get into my Xbox Live account. I was told by the Xbox support crew to first...
  9. Downloaded the newest system update this morning and now my xbox one isnt detecting my...

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded the newest system update this morning and now my xbox one isnt detecting my...: Title. Worked perfectly fine before the update this morning but now it won’t detect it. I know the hard drive still works because i can feel the disk inside it spinning. Any fixes? submitted by...
  10. The newest preview dashboard update had killed my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    The newest preview dashboard update had killed my system: Hello, When I turned on my console this evening I was greeted with the green Xbox One screen that usually displays after an update. Sadly after that my screen went black. Occasionally I will see...