Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices

Discus and support Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue regarding the latest update. Since I installed the update my Xbox One will no longer connect to the TV app to see my Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE BOSS JRR, Jun 15, 2014.

1. THE BOSS JRR
    THE BOSS JRR Guest

Hello,

I have an issue regarding the latest update. Since I installed the update my Xbox One will no longer connect to the TV app to see my Xbox 360 as well as it no longer allows to my control my tv or receiver. Are there any known reasons to my issue? Please
    let me know.

Thank you.

From ThaBOSSjrr246

:)

THE BOSS JRR, Jun 15, 2014
  2. b00zzy
    b00zzy Guest
    Kinect won't turn on my reciver

Hi there!

I have issue with my reciver Pioneer vsx322k. I add my devices in Settings - TV & OneGuide/

When I select option "turn on all my devices when I say Xbox ON" xbox one turn on my TV but not my reciver.

When I select options ""turn on all my devices when I say Xbox ON" AND "turn off my reciver when i turn off xbox" xbox turn reciver off and on perfectly.

Voice commands "volume up" and "volume down" works with my reciver, that means issue not in IR sensor.

Where should i look to manage this problem (Kinect won't turn on my reciver)?

b00zzy, Jun 15, 2014
  3. DennisLD89
    DennisLD89 Guest
    Turning On/Off Pioneer AVR is not working anymore

Hello,

I connected all devices (TV,AVR,TV-R) with HDMI and managed the energy options at the TV-Setup. Everything was working fine. Everything was turning on and off with the Xbox One. Sinde the New Experience update my Pioneer AVR won't turn off together with
    the Xbox One. I checked the settings and also tried to "install" the remote device new. Changing the volume and muting works fine so far. But the Xbox is not sending a "Turn-Off" Signal to the AVR anymore. TV and TV-R works fine tough..

What could be the problem (or the solution)?? and why is this problem since the update

DennisLD89, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices

Hi!

The last update did contain an update to the TV & Audio receiver controls.

Go to Settings > TV & OneGuide, and run through the TV setup again.

It should automatically detect your Xbox 360 as well as the model of your television.

Hopefully this resolves your issue

-rockrit

Andrew Rickert, Jun 15, 2014
  5. Andrew Rickert Win User

Hi!

The last update did contain an update to the TV & Audio receiver controls.

Go to Settings > TV & OneGuide, and run through the TV setup again.

It should automatically detect your Xbox 360 as well as the model of your television.

Hopefully this resolves your issue

-rockrit
  6. TheGoddess0fWar Win User

status code: 396B-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D

I'm having this problem as well. I've cleared my cache, turned the xbox off removed storage devices reinserted the devices, connected directly with the ethernet but nothing will work. I can't for the life of me update my games and this is after I spent 3+
    hours manually installing the dashboard update that started causing all these problems.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

3/4mb update problem

Try moving your game and profile to another storage device, turn the console off, remove the original storage device, turn the console back on, and try to play it from the new device. Do you constantly get updates for the game this time?
  8. FresherStingray Win User

details

turn off auto renewal, (go to xbox.com and go to "my account") there should be an option to turn it off. once auto-renewal is off, wait for you current XBL membership to expire. then you can remove your card.
  9. Swizzlerz Win User

Please bring support my Lg 3d Blue Ray Suround Sound System

update- I have tried a few other lg options for audio receiver. I can mute and unmute typically.. I have turned off my TV's auto shut down feature for any HDMI-CEC Anynet devices. this is what turned the receiver off in the last statement.

when I say xbox turn off and yes. I see my tv shut off as well as my xbox one. What I also see is a red flash on my audio receiver as it gets a code. this code does not turn off my receiver. So I know they are communicating just not perfectly yet. :(
    hope someday this is resolved.. any help is appreciated.
Thema:

1. Newest update removed my options to turn on and off my devices - Similar Threads - Newest update removed

2. Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]
  3. Newest update malfunctioned my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newest update malfunctioned my controller: Back in October i made a post saying how the update that month made consoles unplayable. Crashes, random shut offs, freezes, disconnecting the whole playing field. The latest update has recently...
  4. I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for: I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'. d2784505-17e6-4d0c-b6e6-8782f657a6ae
  5. Newest System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newest System Update: Hey guys, the newest system update did not make me happy. When I went to turn on my One this morning, it forced me to completely reset and start over like I had just got it. I later found out...
  6. PUBG newest update makes me crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG newest update makes me crash: Ever since the latest PUBG update, my game has crashed every single game. When I get back into the game and try to resume my match, it crashes the game again. I’ve already uninstalled and...
  7. How to snap on Xbox w/ the newest update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to snap on Xbox w/ the newest update?: I used to snap apps all the time while playing Xbox and recently I wanted to start doing it again but the newest update is confusing me. I asked Cortana to snap YouTube but it didn’t work and I...
  8. I need help finding the newest offline update files

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help finding the newest offline update files: I need help finding the newest offline update files My console we are not reset to factory default . when I got up this morning, My console was old and was needing an update per usual so often....
  9. Controller working incorrectly after the newest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller working incorrectly after the newest update: Xbox One controller has drifting issue and moves too fast on the dashboard after the newest update. Before the update everything was working okay but then I updated and turned off my controller....
  10. Help with Newest Xbox one update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Newest Xbox one update: The Problem is that I do not have the latest OS version. I need version 10.0.16299.3036 to install the update but have version 10.0.16299.30361. I Do not know how to download the OS version. If...