Newest Xbox update has broken my Xbox one

Discus and support Newest Xbox update has broken my Xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, so the latest Xbox update has crashed my console and will not progress past step 2 which is stuck on 100%. I've done all the troubleshooting such... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hodgy22, Mar 25, 2020.

1. /u/Hodgy22
    /u/Hodgy22 Guest

Hey, so the latest Xbox update has crashed my console and will not progress past step 2 which is stuck on 100%. I've done all the troubleshooting such as hard resetting, factory resetting and an offline update but nothing is working. Apparently chat support isn't available for this on xbox.com. I've been on the Microsoft website and apparently repairs aren't available for my console anymore as its one of the first (bulky black) Xbox ones. So do i have to buy a new one sine they have broke my current one or is there another way around this?

submitted by /u/Hodgy22
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hodgy22, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Turbo2Point4 Win User

xbox freezing

my xbox has been freezing since the newest live update, has anyone else had this problem since the newest update?
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Let's Talk About The Xbox

The Xbox One X has been amazing. Gotta go with the newest tech for my favorite! 😁
  4. Philonius Win User

Update has broken my xbox.

As a heads up, my 360 is a launch version and like you, all I have ever done over the years is upgrade the hard drive. I didn't have any problems with the update though. Try taking the hard drive off and starting the 360 to see if it boots up. If it does
    boot up, turn off the 360, reattach the hard drive and see if it again will boot up. If it doesn't boot, it's safe to say the issue is somewhere with the hard drive.
  5. WeepyCardshark2 Win User

RE: Philonius

Great bit of advise there mate. I've simply unpluged the HD and it booted up fine. Plugged the HD back in and its launching to the dashboard!

-

I can now get some gaming in after the Arsenal game.

-

Cheers mate
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

[quote user="WeepyCardshark2"]which I've later upgraded the hard drive and HDMI port.[/quote]

How have you upgraded the hdmi port?
Thema:

1. Newest Xbox update has broken my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Newest update has

2. My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update: My friends list has been unusable and any social activity has been unusable for almost a day I would like for this to get noticed that way it can be fixed and I can play with other people...
  3. The newest Xbox beta update isn’t popping up for me, any way to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    The newest Xbox beta update isn’t popping up for me, any way to fix it?: submitted by /u/TheUltimateRorro [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox will no longer open any games or apps after newest alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will no longer open any games or apps after newest alpha skip ahead update: After the last alpha skip ahead update none of my games or apps will open wether they are on an external or the internal hard drive. Just keep getting the “this tool too long to open” error. I...
  5. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  6. Issue with Dolby Access since newest update

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Dolby Access since newest update: I have been using Dolby atmos with the access app just fine. After every update though it reverts all my sound settings. So after this newest update I went to put my setting back using the access...
  7. Newest Updates . . .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newest Updates . . .: I was just on the Xbox 360, and out of nowhere, two updates started up downloading. I was just wondering what in the world was going on? It must be a big update/Current....
  8. Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.: [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments]
  9. Newest update malfunctioned my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newest update malfunctioned my controller: Back in October i made a post saying how the update that month made consoles unplayable. Crashes, random shut offs, freezes, disconnecting the whole playing field. The latest update has recently...
  10. I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for: I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'. d2784505-17e6-4d0c-b6e6-8782f657a6ae