Newly purchased consol with missing game card

Discus and support Newly purchased consol with missing game card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a xbox one Forza package but the card is missing to redeem the game and xbox live membership. Im not getting anywhere with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillHarris3, Apr 6, 2020.

1. WillHarris3
    WillHarris3 Guest

I recently bought a xbox one Forza package but the card is missing to redeem the game and xbox live membership. Im not getting anywhere with the website. Whats the best way to contact microsoft? Does anyone have a phone number?

:)

WillHarris3, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

For that you would typically contact the retailer you purchased it from for an exchange.

Xbox support no longer has a direct number. You can request a call back or chat with support through http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, choose
    a different category/topic. Typically billing options will always have those available.
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

Phone number will depend on your region. the best thing to do if you bought it from Microsoft is to go into your orders page on the store. There should be a link on the order itself to report a problem.

You can also try the webchat facility here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  4. AmberFlunky257 Win User

Wont Accept Credit Card

No err code is shown. Simply wont confirm credit card info. Im in a country not in the US, but keeps asking state. What to do? Cant purchase xbox gold no newly purchased game! Stuck!!@!!!
  5. SirPrakan Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

I have the same problem from the end of August recently purchases of Xbox One are missing at
    account.xbox.com/MyGames list (WWE 2K16, Earthlock, and BF Hardline..)

However, it is working fine for Xbox 360 titles.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

Hey RedPhoenix HD,

My apologies! Recently purchased games not showing up on the 'My games' list is still in the process of being looked into. I got a little focused on the purchases not reflecting on the game's store page, which is now resolved.

[quote user="RedPhoenix HD"]Additionally, if I do go to purchase a game title, it prompts me to add a payment option, which I already have on my account. There is both a CC and a MS Account on file with balance. Neither appear when on the store website when
    trying to purchase.[/quote]

That's definitely worth posting a new thread about. Currently this thread is covering a few different issues, most of which are still being worked on. I'll definitely be sure to keep you all updated on the 'My games' list on Xbox.com not including newer
    purchased games, but if there are any new issues that pop up, please be sure to post a new thread detailing that issue.

Thanks all!
Thema:

1. Newly purchased consol with missing game card - Similar Threads - Newly purchased consol

2. Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S: I bought Xbox One S from an online website in India (flipkart) who is officially authorized to sell Xbox. The date of purchase is 19 March 2020 but when i check the device warranty status online...
  3. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  4. Newly Purchased Xbox One X - Bundle Battlefield V - how to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newly Purchased Xbox One X - Bundle Battlefield V - how to download: Hey this is such a basic question but it's taking an age for me to figure it out. I just got my new Xbox One X, bought as bundle with Battlefield V. How do I actually get the game?? I've checked...
  5. 50,000 reward points not received newly purchased XB1 S from Microsoft store

in XBoX Rewards
    50,000 reward points not received newly purchased XB1 S from Microsoft store: It's been 15 days since my XB1 S shipped from the Microsoft store after upgrading my original XB1 during the 50,000 point reward promotion, yet I've not received my credit/points. Order #...
  6. xbox console does not show newly purchased gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox console does not show newly purchased gamertag: I just paid $10 for a new gamertag. How do i get my xbox console to see it?? 06483698-4e4d-4fdb-9134-0fbb8424510c
  7. Unable to Redeem Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with newly purchased Xbox One S 1 TB bundle ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Redeem Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition with newly purchased Xbox One S 1 TB bundle ...: [img] I'm getting this error when tried on the newly purchased Xbox One S 1 TB Console and on the xbox live website as well. Please help. 2c375566-4d80-4e35-b2c4-8de1c1d37fdd
  8. Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list: Hi there, Yesterday I updated to the latest dashboard and bought to games immediately. Today I checked those games on store.xbox.com and the website states that I do not own those. When I press...
  9. Moved country, newly purchased game not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved country, newly purchased game not working: Hi, I bought my XBOX 360 while we used to live in Singapore. Now we have moved to USA since past 3 years. Since then we are facing problem purchasing new games as we keep getting Region Code...
  10. NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID": Hello! I'm from the Philippines. I recently bought an Xbox Live Gold Membership code for 12 months. I have been trying to redeem it using the console and I always get a response saying that the...