News consoles?

Discus and support News consoles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As I think I see others mention, I could see a "third" console model released in this next Xbox generation that would be similar to the digital only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bishDOTexe, Sep 26, 2019.

1. bishDOTexe
    bishDOTexe Guest

News consoles?

As I think I see others mention, I could see a "third" console model released in this next Xbox generation that would be similar to the digital only Xbox One S. In the same vein, it would have similar specs to the 'lower' tier Xbox, but without a disc
    tray/insert to save some additional money for those looking to upgrade to the new generation, but at a lower price point. Personally, I like to keep my options for gaming as open as possible, so this tier doesn't necessarily appeal to me. However, I could
    see others taking advantage of this potential model again.

:)

bishDOTexe, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Meshuggala Win User

New new new!

Really cool video. This game is not gonna let anyone down.
  3. Pure Ratchet Win User

New new new!

I'm not sure if it appears in this video...but if you look closely you can see the Golden Chest necessary for the golden key given out for pre-orders.
  4. TheWillfulKing Win User

new new and new uggggg

i can help you once i get the game back im filthy rich and can give you some and tell you some things that will help if you still need it. just message me.
  5. SUPAD1CE Win User

No new friends, no new friends, no no new...

well, im looking for some new online buddies for halo and borderlands. also for neverwinter and pretty much anything else. Ill add you.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

This is NOT news

Well it is news that a game takes up such a sizeable chunk of a consoles default storage. That you can pay more for external storage doesn't do away with that.

Randver has it spot on, he and IceStorm seem to be saying the same thing but from different angles, that if you are going the external route for playing games off then paying more for a properly cooled model is the way to go.

I have a USB powered backup external for my laptop and that gets warm when moving files to it. I'd hate to think how hot it would get if I were trying to play a game off it for hours at a time.

TLDR: If you want to play games of an external. Buy one with proper cooling. Hard drives do die, don't help them on their way.
Thema:

News consoles?

1. News consoles? - Similar Threads - News consoles

2. Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...

in XboX Insiders
    Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments]
  3. When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator: hello , i am curious to know when Microsoft will give us a update on microsoft flight simulator ? 6cd75124-5b24-4165-af52-4b82160dad88
  4. E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E3 Presentation, Favourite news?: pretty hype on the new halo e3791dca-73a4-47ce-ba96-091aaf71a0b7
  5. How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?: This was a sudden announcement, but how do you feel about it? I think this is great because cross platform gaming might finally happen in next gen consoles. 0ae15da9-2404-4086-a78e-90fc3e3395d9
  6. Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?: Ive been seeing more and more people asking if the game Mordhau is coming to Xbox. I was wondering if they are working on this yet? Its relatively small independent studio and the game has had...
  7. Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!: XBOX ONE USERS! (and above)), I come bringing good news! I am working with a team who has created an experimental camera, called the [Mod Removed]... and i have one of their units in my hands......
  8. Any news or rumors regarding Original Xbox console backward compitability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any news or rumors regarding Original Xbox console backward compitability?: I heard a rumor a few months back that Microsoft might entertain backward compatibility for the 1st Xbox (Original) console games... But there were no promises... Has this come back up at all? My...
  9. Official Xbox TR Facebook is not up to date latest news from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox TR Facebook is not up to date latest news from the console: Hi, I want to ask something about official Xbox TR site and social media pages are not up to date latest news from the console. Some games cannot be playable for worldwide. This is a reason for...
  10. China lifts console ban...good news for Sony?

in XBoX on Consoles
    China lifts console ban...good news for Sony?: Yahoo ist jetzt Teil von Oath >Who would benefit more from this MS or Sony? f5eab615-e083-460e-a296-58e9d78a3021