news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...

Discus and support news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imjustanintrovert, Oct 31, 2019.

1. news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...

/u/imjustanintrovert, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Tatakai no Kami Win User

where is ur gamer pic from

I have noticed the hover function doesn't work in Firefox, but works in Chrome.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Error 400 Bad request

I have no problem on Microsoft Edge. It's just on Chrome I have this problem.
    If the site loads in Edge, but doesn't in Chrome, it's your Google Chrome browser that is at fault, not the Xbox website. There is nothing Microsoft needs to fix. You need to correct the issue your end.

If clearing the temporary internet files and cookies didn't work, you should attempt to reset your Chrome browser. Instructions for doing so here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en-GB

And if that doesn't work, uninstall Chrome and re-install it again.
  4. voteDC Win User

Firefox 5 and forum login problem

[quote user="Blaydon Rac3s"]

Google Chrome works fine, Fastest as well.

[/quote]Chrome is the one which gives me the most problems on here.
  5. DavidCotora Win User

Android not syncing to xbox

Why would my android not stay connected for more than a few minutes? I see the process begin in Chrome and works well for a few minutes before stopping. Each time I notice it starting in google chrome and after it fails its still in google but asks for permission
    to try chrome??

David
  6. Josh F.44 Win User

New Microsoft Edge.. for Xbox?

Yeah, and I like the format of chrome just never liked chrome itself.
Thema:

news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...

1. news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the... - Similar Threads - news com never

2. Can we get official news on how the HDR calibration tool works?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get official news on how the HDR calibration tool works?: I received it as part of the beta ring today and its super easy to use and a much welcomed addition but does it actually apply to all our games right now? Does it overwrite the in game hdr...
  3. Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news about purchasing Backwards Compatible games!: You now can use your Microsoft account balance to purchase Xbox 360/OG Xbox games on Xbox One! No more "Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel", you now can use your...
  4. Do we have any news about when we'll have Edge Chromium on Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    Do we have any news about when we'll have Edge Chromium on Xbox One?: That's all I want to know submitted by /u/titooo7 [link] [comments]
  5. Any news about the client for windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news about the client for windows 10?: Hi! im loving the project xcloud preview on my phone, im eager to test it on my laptop too. If it works good like on the phone i might skip buying the phisical console and just stick to gamepass+...
  6. Xbox GameDVR 4K still not working, any news on fixing?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GameDVR 4K still not working, any news on fixing?: Is there any information, if the 4K GameDVR issue is going to be fixed soon? I've reported an issue right after my 4K Capture failed through my Xbox One X, this happened after the 2005.200507-0000...
  7. Good news, Xbox Insiders! The NEW Xbox Insider Hub app is open for all! Join the "Rushmore"...

in XboX Insiders
    Good news, Xbox Insiders! The NEW Xbox Insider Hub app is open for all! Join the "Rushmore"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  8. Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?: Is their any new invitation coming out for ios? Or not at the moment or in a month I’ll keep waiting if it’s not. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  9. Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...: So, not only game invites, but now party invites, too. Appears my account has been banned from receiving any notifications. This cannot be fixed. How could I no longer receive notifications? Was I...
  10. Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?

in XboX Insiders
    Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?: DS4 is what i use 99% of the time but itd be nice to have one if I ever had a few minutes to spare when I am away from home. Thanks submitted by /u/Antique-Emphasis [link] [comments]