news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...

Discus and support news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imjustanintrovert, Oct 31, 2019.

1. news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...

/u/imjustanintrovert, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Tatakai no Kami Win User

where is ur gamer pic from

I have noticed the hover function doesn't work in Firefox, but works in Chrome.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Error 400 Bad request

I have no problem on Microsoft Edge. It's just on Chrome I have this problem.
    If the site loads in Edge, but doesn't in Chrome, it's your Google Chrome browser that is at fault, not the Xbox website. There is nothing Microsoft needs to fix. You need to correct the issue your end.

If clearing the temporary internet files and cookies didn't work, you should attempt to reset your Chrome browser. Instructions for doing so here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en-GB

And if that doesn't work, uninstall Chrome and re-install it again.
  4. voteDC Win User

Firefox 5 and forum login problem

[quote user="Blaydon Rac3s"]

Google Chrome works fine, Fastest as well.

[/quote]Chrome is the one which gives me the most problems on here.
  5. OG Pooh Win User

TURN-10, why still no...

[quote user="Metal10957"]

Why I use silver/chrome wheels on a white car, the white never looks pure white in any game.

[/quote]

It does in GT5. All of the colors look exactly the same on the wheels as they do on the bodies in that game. Besides, if there was chrome paint, you could use any wheels & paint them chrome. Gold chrome looks really nice with metallic and pearl whites. I
    mainly want matte paint for hoods.
  6. Stampmaster Win User

Xbox year in Review - Shows only Community stats no matter what I try

I have this same problem!

Used Chrome and Edge on desktop and Chrome on mobile. It's always the same. Tried with my region link (en-IE) as well as en-US and en-GB. It's still the same, only community stats.

The console in the browser is displaying a message "GamerscoreRank2018 is not defined, Will use default user for now"

That makes me think that it's something missing from our accounts?
Thema:

news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...

1. news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the... - Similar Threads - news com never

2. News consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    News consoles?: As I think I see others mention, I could see a "third" console model released in this next Xbox generation that would be similar to the digital only Xbox One S. In the same vein, it would have...
  3. Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...

in XboX Insiders
    Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments]
  4. When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator: hello , i am curious to know when Microsoft will give us a update on microsoft flight simulator ? 6cd75124-5b24-4165-af52-4b82160dad88
  5. E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E3 Presentation, Favourite news?: pretty hype on the new halo e3791dca-73a4-47ce-ba96-091aaf71a0b7
  6. How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?: This was a sudden announcement, but how do you feel about it? I think this is great because cross platform gaming might finally happen in next gen consoles. 0ae15da9-2404-4086-a78e-90fc3e3395d9
  7. Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Inside news on Mordhau getting an xbox version?: Ive been seeing more and more people asking if the game Mordhau is coming to Xbox. I was wondering if they are working on this yet? Its relatively small independent studio and the game has had...
  8. Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!: XBOX ONE USERS! (and above)), I come bringing good news! I am working with a team who has created an experimental camera, called the [Mod Removed]... and i have one of their units in my hands......
  9. Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great news for Xbox Comunity. Microsoft reveal Project xCloud: Xbox One owners have been told about an interesting new service is being built by Microsoft with their console games collection in mind. Its called Project xCloud, something that was talked about...
  10. Any News about State of Decay 2 new mode or map?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any News about State of Decay 2 new mode or map?: i have searched on game website but cant find anything, if someone have some clue please share, thanks! 5e13bad3-b60d-4927-a1cb-bf9d7f11f9e1