nex XBOX series X ad. POWER OF YOUR DREAMS

Discus and support nex XBOX series X ad. POWER OF YOUR DREAMS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; just watched the new XBOX ad for the series X,. got to say the worst ad I've seen. had literally nothing to do with XBOX or gaming, or any type of XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ABeardForAll, Feb 10, 2020.

1. ABeardForAll
    ABeardForAll Guest

just watched the new XBOX ad for the series X,. got to say the worst ad I've seen. had literally nothing to do with XBOX or gaming, or any type of XBOX experience at all.

I suggest complete remodelling of the ad. change the title to POWER OF YOUR DREAMS. this would give great chance for talking about the xbox and the gaming experience and would perfectly compliment it with the phrase.

The new XBOX series X the power of your dreams, the true never ending XBOX experience.

currently the ad is about the ocean maintains and tiny hints of maybe games.

a good idea would even be a show of the roots, master chief as an example. showing little pieces of the games through the ages until finally the new chief with the new an perfect graphics. works well with multiple games and there would be lots of choices
    to bring multiple games into the one add with great effect.

:)

ABeardForAll, Feb 10, 2020
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

They're not ready to tease us with too much info so they're just hyping things up with little tastes and I'm fine with it. We'll get more info and teasers as we get closer.
  3. ABeardForAll Win User

By showing of oceans and mountains in a movie format already available?
  4. ABeardForAll Win User

Its about the ocean and dreaming. Very confusing how thats interesting. Sounds more like a sleep radio
  5. Leemur60 Win User

I'm looking forward to it. Most of my friends are on Playstation but they are more excited for the Xbox Series X than the PS5. Hopefully Microsoft are going the right way.
  6. Sagaroth Win User

I'd say it's more like a reveal teaser. It's not meant to play the role of a ad.
Thema:

1. nex XBOX series X ad. POWER OF YOUR DREAMS - Similar Threads - nex series POWER

2. Xbox Series X vs PS5 - Who Wins the Next Generation of Console?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X vs PS5 - Who Wins the Next Generation of Console?: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshwendtvlogs [link] [comments]
  3. Just sent in my 3rd Xbox Elite Series 2 - I am beyond frustrated with Xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just sent in my 3rd Xbox Elite Series 2 - I am beyond frustrated with Xbox support: Just bought a Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and I was sold. I loved the feel of the whole controller, the adjustable thumbsticks and shoulder buttons. I loved the paddles, the dock and the looks...
  4. Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x: Eh visto algunas noticias sobre la nueva consola de nuestra querida Microsoft, pero tenía una duda sobre ella. ¿Acaso tendra soporte para rv (realidad virtual)? Me interesa saber, porque hay...
  5. Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?: So for the past week and a half I've been trying to figure out what to do with my bricked elite 2 controller because apparently microsoft says my SN doesnt exist even though I sent them a picture...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?: Hello all, I recently purchased a refurb'ed Elite Controller from BestBuy for my PC; I really liked it overall but started to notice that it wouldn't always register when I pressed the face...
  7. Xbox Series X and Windows OS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X and Windows OS: SomeOrdinaryGamers made a video stating a fundamental idea that could make the Xbox Series X a more diverse and used system. He mentions Sony's PS3 and the OtherOS feature that allowed it to run...
  8. Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand?: I downloaded Call of Duty Ghosts to my Xbox 360 on demand and was wondering if I could upgrade it by paying an extra $10 on Xbox One? 88e8454e-2bcf-4e95-a7ba-d641ec239167
  9. xbox live gold 14 days free nex Xbox One don't work on multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 14 days free nex Xbox One don't work on multiplayer: hi , i buy a xbox one in a store , i enter my code to have my 14 free days for Xbox live Gold , in my account it's written it's ok , but in game i can't play multiplayer , it's written " i'm not...
  10. Nex Xbox update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nex Xbox update error: hi all Got an Xbox one for christmas and trying to set up but getting update error in initial software update. Been through troubleshooting online but my error code in not on the list or any...