Next Elite controller - what do you want?

Discus and support Next Elite controller - what do you want? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I thought about posting this in the main Series SX sub, but seeing as we're all here to be constructive, I thought this would be a good place for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pricesturgidtache, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Next Elite controller - what do you want?

I thought about posting this in the main Series SX sub, but seeing as we're all here to be constructive, I thought this would be a good place for feedback, that hopefully may get seen. I'm guessing a new Elite controller will come out in the next year or two.

My wants:

Less flex on trigger locks - there's clearly some flex, especially on the max lock, that causes worse feel and squeeking. For the price this should be better quality and the triggers should have a better feel in general.

More customisable - I want a longer right stick, but the only longer one in the box is too big for my hands. Ability to purchase different shaped/length sticks would make sense.

Some sort of hard rubberised trigger for comfort. Would have to be replaceable. Could also have slightly different lengths. I reckon a mm or two longer trigger would be ideal for me.

Share button - sounds like it may become an integral part of what they're trying to do. Hope they fix the capturing for this.

Other thoughts:

The finish is fantastic - the grip, the rubberised main section (please keep this feel), the colour of the trigger/bumper section, the weight.

submitted by /u/pricesturgidtache
    [link] [comments]

/u/pricesturgidtache, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Sammoth Win User

Left Bumper Button Fallen Out of Controller

What do you say is it's an Elite Controller doing that ? Warranty is up but, why can't they repair the $150 supposedly durable controllers ?
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller

What advantages do you think the elite controller gives you compared to a nomal one
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Elite Controller Syncing

Hey Dol -

Have you tried connecting your Xbox Elite controller to your Xbox One console via USB to force a sync? If that doesn't work, it sounds like getting your Elite controller repaired will be next option. Here is information on

Servicing Your Elite Controller

Let us know if that works. :)
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Elite Controller

Never had a elite controller before i heard there good for gaming what do you think do you recommendRecommend one
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Bluetooth headset?

WARRIOR IM "Yeah, next thing is that they'll charge you extra for the buttons and triggers on the controller. :("

XBOX ONE Elite controller $149.99

LOL.
Thema:

Next Elite controller - what do you want?

1. Next Elite controller - what do you want? - Similar Threads - Next Elite controller

2. Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles?: What the hell kind of company you running here Microsoft? You think you can start by not giving me refunds? Trying to terminate a favorite Youtuber? Or wantly destroying the released date for...
  3. Games with Gold next-gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold next-gen: Do you think the Xbox Games with Gold program will survive next-gen or will it fade away? 2b8b53a1-bc8b-4359-83e3-ab1003cee236
  4. Did anyone else notice that there isn't a number next to your friends tab anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice that there isn't a number next to your friends tab anymore?: [IMG] submitted by /u/REEKID52196 [link] [comments]
  5. NBA 2k21 Next Gen Ratings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k21 Next Gen Ratings: To anyone who follows the 2k series. I asked this on twitter and never got a response so I figured the users here would be more knowledgeable. I know 2k released some ratings for players for the...
  6. There's something important about next gen that I don't understand, can you help me?

in XboX Insiders
    There's something important about next gen that I don't understand, can you help me?: I want to fully understand what I'm getting because I've been confused for a couple months now about this, so please if you know, let me know as well - thanks. Things to know: - I have an Xbox...
  7. how do i change my picture that is displayed next to my name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i change my picture that is displayed next to my name?: I booted up my ps4 version of Minecraft and had the option to sign into my account of which I only have one which is my laptop one so I used that. I logged in and set up a Xbox live username but...
  8. An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of)

in XboX Insiders
    An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of): So as the title suggests, I have had ideas for another update. After the Nether update, I was sure that the next thing would be a full End update. The closest think we've gotten was just shulkers,...
  9. Next Gen Features: How about the feature to watch friends game screen on a PiP window?

in XboX Insiders
    Next Gen Features: How about the feature to watch friends game screen on a PiP window?: I do love the XBOX design on their UI. Very clear and very functional. But the other day, watching the PS5 UI presentation, there was something I did envy. No, it was not those cheating panels to...
  10. Xbox elite Series 2 Controller = Is it Next Gen like the Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite Series 2 Controller = Is it Next Gen like the Xbox Series X controller: Hello, I pre-ordered my Xbox Series X console yesterday and now asking my self the question should i buy the Xbox elite Series 2 Controller. Is the Xbox elite Series 2 Controller next gen like...