Next Elite controller - what do you want?

Discus and support Next Elite controller - what do you want? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I thought about posting this in the main Series SX sub, but seeing as we're all here to be constructive, I thought this would be a good place for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pricesturgidtache, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Next Elite controller - what do you want?

I thought about posting this in the main Series SX sub, but seeing as we're all here to be constructive, I thought this would be a good place for feedback, that hopefully may get seen. I'm guessing a new Elite controller will come out in the next year or two.

My wants:

Less flex on trigger locks - there's clearly some flex, especially on the max lock, that causes worse feel and squeeking. For the price this should be better quality and the triggers should have a better feel in general.

More customisable - I want a longer right stick, but the only longer one in the box is too big for my hands. Ability to purchase different shaped/length sticks would make sense.

Some sort of hard rubberised trigger for comfort. Would have to be replaceable. Could also have slightly different lengths. I reckon a mm or two longer trigger would be ideal for me.

Share button - sounds like it may become an integral part of what they're trying to do. Hope they fix the capturing for this.

Other thoughts:

The finish is fantastic - the grip, the rubberised main section (please keep this feel), the colour of the trigger/bumper section, the weight.

submitted by /u/pricesturgidtache
    [link] [comments]

/u/pricesturgidtache, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Sammoth Win User

Left Bumper Button Fallen Out of Controller

What do you say is it's an Elite Controller doing that ? Warranty is up but, why can't they repair the $150 supposedly durable controllers ?
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller

What advantages do you think the elite controller gives you compared to a nomal one
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Elite Controller Syncing

Hey Dol -

Have you tried connecting your Xbox Elite controller to your Xbox One console via USB to force a sync? If that doesn't work, it sounds like getting your Elite controller repaired will be next option. Here is information on

Servicing Your Elite Controller

Let us know if that works. :)
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Elite Controller

Never had a elite controller before i heard there good for gaming what do you think do you recommendRecommend one
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Bluetooth headset?

WARRIOR IM "Yeah, next thing is that they'll charge you extra for the buttons and triggers on the controller. :("

XBOX ONE Elite controller $149.99

LOL.
Thema:

Next Elite controller - what do you want?

1. Next Elite controller - what do you want? - Similar Threads - Next Elite controller

2. NBA 2k21 Next Gen Ratings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k21 Next Gen Ratings: To anyone who follows the 2k series. I asked this on twitter and never got a response so I figured the users here would be more knowledgeable. I know 2k released some ratings for players for the...
  3. There's something important about next gen that I don't understand, can you help me?

in XboX Insiders
    There's something important about next gen that I don't understand, can you help me?: I want to fully understand what I'm getting because I've been confused for a couple months now about this, so please if you know, let me know as well - thanks. Things to know: - I have an Xbox...
  4. how do i change my picture that is displayed next to my name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i change my picture that is displayed next to my name?: I booted up my ps4 version of Minecraft and had the option to sign into my account of which I only have one which is my laptop one so I used that. I logged in and set up a Xbox live username but...
  5. An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of)

in XboX Insiders
    An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of): So as the title suggests, I have had ideas for another update. After the Nether update, I was sure that the next thing would be a full End update. The closest think we've gotten was just shulkers,...
  6. Next Gen Features: How about the feature to watch friends game screen on a PiP window?

in XboX Insiders
    Next Gen Features: How about the feature to watch friends game screen on a PiP window?: I do love the XBOX design on their UI. Very clear and very functional. But the other day, watching the PS5 UI presentation, there was something I did envy. No, it was not those cheating panels to...
  7. When is the next OSU1 update? I removed myself from insiders for update.

in XboX Insiders
    When is the next OSU1 update? I removed myself from insiders for update.: Currently need to manually update the is but the current OSU1 is older than the last version I had on. .4981 submitted by /u/Crystalbow [link] [comments]
  8. Will Cronus and Xim users be blocked on next gen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cronus and Xim users be blocked on next gen: I want to know if third party devices will be blocked next gen. I am sick and tied of these devices destroy my experience in Fps games. Please give me some more details. Specificly devices like...
  9. Have an open credit-line with CitizenOne, what do I do next?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have an open credit-line with CitizenOne, what do I do next?: Hello, A few weeks ago I, like many of us, attempted to pre-order an Xbox Series X through the Xbox All Access program. I tried various sites during the hour I was attempting to secure my Xbox...
  10. Xbox elite Series 2 Controller = Is it Next Gen like the Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite Series 2 Controller = Is it Next Gen like the Xbox Series X controller: Hello, I pre-ordered my Xbox Series X console yesterday and now asking my self the question should i buy the Xbox elite Series 2 Controller. Is the Xbox elite Series 2 Controller next gen like...