Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?

Discus and support Next gen controller, what are your thoughts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I like the controllers as they are, if I was going to do anything I would ask for more colour or pattern choices in the design lab.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pandy Yato, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Pandy Yato
    Pandy Yato Guest

I like the controllers as they are, if I was going to do anything I would ask for more colour or pattern choices in the design lab.

:)

Pandy Yato, Aug 1, 2019
  2. ItsLC Gaming Win User

usb-c since the elite is having it

and i would like to have a better feeling plastic on the controller grips, some end up creaking just a minor annoyance
  3. SoberCoffee752 Win User

It makes me regret getting the elite controller i currently just got😂😂
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Exactly. It blows my mind seeing all these people demanding internal batteries. Utter madness. I prefer having the option of using your own AA batteries. A decent charger and some Eneloops have worked pretty well for me for this entire generation. Every
    PS3 controller, every PS4 controller, and every rechargeable pack for Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers has had significantly reduced battery life within a couple of years.

When my current batteries die, I just swap them out for a fresh set of charged Eneloops and I'm good to go in a few seconds.

What I don't want is to have to buy a new controller just because the internal battery can't go longer than a few hours. Not interested in having a wired controller.

The system they have now is perfect. Rechargeable pack available for anybody who wants it, batteries for whoever wants them. Everybody wins.

It'd be nice if these controllers are still compatible with the next console, especially the Elite controllers anyway.
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

The new control seems to be amazing, better than the original elite control, which seemed impossible.
  6. DominumStige Win User

The first version suffered from too fragile triggers that had a high probability of breaking. Let's hope it's sturder than the previous elite. For the additional functions, they are all excellent.
Thema:

1. Next gen controller, what are your thoughts? - Similar Threads - Next gen controller

2. What do you want from the next gen xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you want from the next gen xbox ?: Backwards compatibility is pretty high on my list. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles, but having gone exclusively digital this gen would be pretty devastating to not be able to play those...
  3. Will next gen console have new controllers?

in XboX Insiders
    Will next gen console have new controllers?: Not sure if this is the appropriate subreddit or not but i’m debating buying the new elite controller. I don’t want to do it if the next gen consoles will have new controllers that make all old...
  4. Affiliate marketing in the next gen era

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Affiliate marketing in the next gen era: Let's talk about online commercials, you know those little banners and links you see floating around your dashboard or game streaming services. Those ads are created under affiliate marketing...
  5. Wireless headphone support on next gen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless headphone support on next gen: Do you think that there would be wireless headphone support / 3rd party headphones being supported on the next gen xbox? e45c4353-0b0f-4a6c-b48e-74a2f7eaef02
  6. Interested in VR for next gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interested in VR for next gen?: I would like to try VR but it all depends. I think the tech is still in early stages and cost way to much :) cd2aa5b0-22ef-4f15-a055-6e11a20ee036
  7. New Kinect/VR for Next Gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Kinect/VR for Next Gen: I'd still love to see some sort of new and innovative Kinect/VR device that would allow for a "Baseball Pitching Simulation". Turning your hand as you release the ball would accurately depict your...
  8. Where's the next gen games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the next gen games?: So Microsoft, I'm still waiting for these next gen games.....and no, I shouldn't need to buy an upgraded version of what YOU released as a next gen console, just for "better" graphics... Why are...
  9. Xbox Gamerscore(s) "Next Gen?"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamerscore(s) "Next Gen?": I've been curious to know if, our Xbox Gamerscore(s) will carry over again on the next generation of Xbox. That being said, I'm very dedicated to the Xbox brand as a gamer, and I've really been...
  10. so next gen controllers cant work like last gen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so next gen controllers cant work like last gen?: so im playing extinction on cod ghosts for a few achievements and im in the middle of a match when my controller dies...so i grab my other controller off the quick charge station and go through...