Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?

Discus and support Next gen controller, what are your thoughts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I like the controllers as they are, if I was going to do anything I would ask for more colour or pattern choices in the design lab.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pandy Yato, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Pandy Yato
    Pandy Yato Guest

I like the controllers as they are, if I was going to do anything I would ask for more colour or pattern choices in the design lab.

:)

Pandy Yato, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Tristan388 Win User

Definitely keep the controller the same, less learning curve
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Every watch Minority Report the movie?

That's what the Next Gen controllers will look and feel like.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

maybe it could have wireless charging but hope they don't change it too much
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

usb-c since the elite is having it

and i would like to have a better feeling plastic on the controller grips, some end up creaking just a minor annoyance
  6. luissolid Win User

First the controllers will have built in battery, second have better stick and better triggers. Hope that have the HD Rumble of the Joycons.

Regards!
Thema:

1. Next gen controller, what are your thoughts? - Similar Threads - Next gen controller

2. Wireless headphone support on next gen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless headphone support on next gen: Do you think that there would be wireless headphone support / 3rd party headphones being supported on the next gen xbox? e45c4353-0b0f-4a6c-b48e-74a2f7eaef02
  3. Interested in VR for next gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interested in VR for next gen?: I would like to try VR but it all depends. I think the tech is still in early stages and cost way to much :) cd2aa5b0-22ef-4f15-a055-6e11a20ee036
  4. New Kinect/VR for Next Gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Kinect/VR for Next Gen: I'd still love to see some sort of new and innovative Kinect/VR device that would allow for a "Baseball Pitching Simulation". Turning your hand as you release the ball would accurately depict your...
  5. Where's the next gen games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the next gen games?: So Microsoft, I'm still waiting for these next gen games.....and no, I shouldn't need to buy an upgraded version of what YOU released as a next gen console, just for "better" graphics... Why are...
  6. Xbox Gamerscore(s) "Next Gen?"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamerscore(s) "Next Gen?": I've been curious to know if, our Xbox Gamerscore(s) will carry over again on the next generation of Xbox. That being said, I'm very dedicated to the Xbox brand as a gamer, and I've really been...
  7. Xbox next gen streaming a no no

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox next gen streaming a no no: After hearing about the idea of next gen, I dont like it one bit. It looks like microsoft is really pushing for online all the time. Its a great idea but who is going to pay for that internet cap...
  8. I recently bought an XONE S but due to the upcoming next gen i am worried. Should i return my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought an XONE S but due to the upcoming next gen i am worried. Should i return my ...: Title says most of it. I recently got the Xbox One S (Before MS' E3 presentation) and after E3 i realised that Project Scarlett will come out in around 2020, i am mad and worried about my...
  9. So is Xbox One S a next gen console or just a One S akin to 360S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So is Xbox One S a next gen console or just a One S akin to 360S?: so is Xbox Scorpio/Xbox One S just another 360S but on the One console or will there be Xbox One S exclusive games made in 4K with next gen hardware or is this another version of the Xbox One S...
  10. so next gen controllers cant work like last gen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so next gen controllers cant work like last gen?: so im playing extinction on cod ghosts for a few achievements and im in the middle of a match when my controller dies...so i grab my other controller off the quick charge station and go through...