NFL app update doesn't allow me to log in to Sunday Ticket

Discus and support NFL app update doesn't allow me to log in to Sunday Ticket in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just as a couple weeks ago I was able to sign in to Sunday ticket to watch it on the Xbox one. After the update, I don't even have the option to login... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DDT 28, Dec 27, 2014.

1. DDT 28
    DDT 28 Guest

just as a couple weeks ago I was able to sign in to Sunday ticket to watch it on the Xbox one. After the update, I don't even have the option to login on the account settings screen. I only have options for nfl.now, Nfl game rewind, nfl.com fantasy, and
    cbs fantasy.

the help function says there should be a Sunday ticket login, but it doesn't exist under account management.

Please. Help!!!

:)

DDT 28, Dec 27, 2014
  2. longbow767
    longbow767 Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket

I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The season doesn't start until Sept 9 so maybe a update will come.
    Does anybody else have the NFL sunday ticket and watch it on there xbox one S. Thanks for all your help.

Bruce

longbow767, Dec 27, 2014
  3. longbow767
    longbow767 Guest
    How to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox one S-HELP

I have a xbox one s. I also have the NFL Sunday Ticket. Last year I saw the login information was built into the NFL app. I don't see anything in the app so far that would let me log in. The season doesn't start until Sept 9 so maybe a update will
    come. Does anybody else have the NFL sunday ticket and watch it on there xbox one S. Thanks for all your help.

Bruce

longbow767, Dec 27, 2014
Thema:

1. NFL app update doesn't allow me to log in to Sunday Ticket - Similar Threads - NFL app update

2. NFL Gamepass International App issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass International App issues: Regarding the Gamepass International XBox App and the NFL films content part of it, I have two issues: A) the list of the shows is not displayed properly (see below pic) (minor issue) [img]...
  3. Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl gamepass europe app xbox one s: since we had to change to the europe version i was able to watch some pre season highlights but since the regular season started the app opens shows the gamepass logo but stays on that screen with...
  4. NFL APP (Fantasy Football)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL APP (Fantasy Football): Hello I recently used the newest version of the XBOX ONE NFL app and wanted to know if and why the fantasy football feature within the app was taken out? Any info would be much appreciated....
  5. NFL App - Authorizing NFL network with your cable carrier authorization code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App - Authorizing NFL network with your cable carrier authorization code: Using the NFL app on my XBox One, I go to settings and select TV Provider to sign in and get access to the NFL Network. It tells me to go to a http address to key in "the activation code below"...
  6. NFL App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App: Ok so, for whatever reason, I cannot get the app to give out a verification code for me to use when trying to verify my provider. It takes me to this screen where the code should be and then...
  7. NFL on Xbox One app - Pick off sweepstake live pick answer not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL on Xbox One app - Pick off sweepstake live pick answer not updating: Had no problem using the app last week. Voted during the two matches on Saturday just fine. Today; a week later, it just continues to show last weeks game poll results but doesn't offer me new...
  8. NFL App: Can't install or update anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App: Can't install or update anymore: Hi, Some days ago my Xbox one tried to install an NFL App update overnight but the installation process got stalled. Since then I can't install the app anymore. I've tried to remove the app and...
  9. Nfl app doesn't send fantasy updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nfl app doesn't send fantasy updates: Nfl app sent two fantasy updates the whole game!!!!! And one of was just saying that the first touchdown of the year had happen (which also was 10 mins late) please update the fantasy part of this...
  10. AWESOME NFL app update on Xbox One coming

in XBoX on Consoles
    AWESOME NFL app update on Xbox One coming: Not sure how many football fans are on here but I have great news, the NFL app for X1 is getting an update, supposedly arriving in late August before the season starts. Here are the new...