NFL on Xbox 360 (Canada)

Discus and support NFL on Xbox 360 (Canada) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, I am sure it's been asked before, but i'm new, so i am hoping someone can help me out. I am wondering if xbox 360 will have the capability to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by afh666, Jun 19, 2014.

1. afh666
    afh666 Guest

NFL on Xbox 360 (Canada)

Alright, I am sure it's been asked before, but i'm new, so i am hoping someone can help me out.

I am wondering if xbox 360 will have the capability to stream live nfl games in the 2014 season? I know xbox one can do it, but I don't own it.

The second question is, does it work in Canada? I am willing to pay the 250-300 dollar subscription for the season, but if it can't work up here, there's no point.

I want to be able to watch the games on my tv, and not on my computer (and due to my computer being a mac book air, it has no hdmi port).

Any help here would be appreciated. I am getting really sick of watching the bills and the giants every week (no offense to bills or giants fans)

Cheers

:)

afh666, Jun 19, 2014
  2. nate dog 411
    nate dog 411 Guest
    NFL on FOX: Madden 12 Online franchise (Sign Ups)

MADDEN NFL 12 ON XBOX 360 ON XBOX LIVE Sweet!!!!!!!

nate dog 411, Jun 19, 2014
  3. KSPslice
    KSPslice Guest
    XBOX ONE [The official thread]

Here is a list of the launch apps for Canada:

• CinemaNow
    • Crackle
    • Machinima
    • MUZU TV
    • Netflix
    • Rogers Anyplace TV
    • Sportsnet
    • TED
    • The NFL on Xbox One
    • Twitch

KSPslice, Jun 19, 2014
  4. kuruczpa Win User

loving the xbox one

Same with Canada - does anyone know when the nfl, twitch tv, and all the other features will be available to Canada and the Europe?
  5. Real CorkLanger Win User

Same features as 360 Version?

6. KSPslice Win User

XBOX ONE [The official thread]

Here is a list of the launch apps for Canada:

• CinemaNow
    • Crackle
    • Machinima
    • MUZU TV
    • Netflix
    • Rogers Anyplace TV
    • Sportsnet
    • TED
    • The NFL on Xbox One
    • Twitch
  7. nate dog 411 Win User

NFL on FOX: Madden 12 Online franchise (Sign Ups)

MADDEN NFL 12 ON XBOX 360 ON XBOX LIVE Sweet!!!!!!!
  8. DjPuke Win User

Does the NFL app on Xbox One support Yahoo Fantasy Football?

yeah me! i just purchase my xbox one today. now that i know that yahoo fantasy is not available for canada, i still can get my money back. sorry xbox/nfl.

stupid situation.
Thema:

NFL on Xbox 360 (Canada)

1. NFL on Xbox 360 (Canada) - Similar Threads - NFL 360 Canada

2. NFL street please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL street please: You guys need to get more titles for gamepass. without an emulator its impossible to get a bunch of games i used to own. NHL Hits MLB slugfest and the biggest is NHL street 2 there is...
  3. NFL Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass: Hi having trouble logging in to the xbox one app, app opens ok, asks for login details, then when entered hangs on blank screen and wont go any further. login details are correct as I can login on...
  4. downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable

in XBoX on Windows
    downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable: hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and if so how because we are totally clueless...
  5. Application "NFL GAME PASS Europe" for XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application "NFL GAME PASS Europe" for XBOX 360: Hello, I live in France. I have a XBOX 360. I can not find the NFL app to use my NFL GAMEPASS in your store. Cordially Stéphane ROUSSEL. c15d601a-d6ce-493c-b375-0852a89a4c41
  6. NFL not working on 360 or Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL not working on 360 or Xbox one: been trying to figure this out for months. Tried uninstalling on the 360 and now there’s no app to reinstall. I was getting the same error msg on both consoles. Someone please help...
  7. NFL App missing on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App missing on 360: HI, I resently bought a NFL Gamepass and wanted to watch games on my xbox360. But unfortunatelly the app is not shown in the app store. (Xbox Live is online, there are no pending updates) What...
  8. update madden nfl 17 for xbox 360 please z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    update madden nfl 17 for xbox 360 please z: they need to update the 360 game not right paid 65 dollars and no updatess but xbox1 is getting updates i was told why leave 360 edition out not right we pay for xbox live and the game likw to...
  9. Streaming problems with all Microsoft produced NFL apps (Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Windows 8.1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming problems with all Microsoft produced NFL apps (Xbox One, Xbox 360 & Windows 8.1): I would like to make you aware of a problem I'm having with ALL the official NFL apps Microsoft is producing for their platforms (Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows 8.1). Whenever I try to stream a live...
  10. I got scammed on Madden NFL 15 on Xbox 360 Case #1314819267

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got scammed on Madden NFL 15 on Xbox 360 Case #1314819267: I recently got scammed by YOUNG Gz 885. I was intending to trade 99 Plaxico Burress and 99 Tom Brady for a 99 Russel Wilson. It's a good trade I believed. Well he intented differently. He then...