NFL street please

Discus and support NFL street please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You guys need to get more titles for gamepass. without an emulator its impossible to get a bunch of games i used to own. NHL Hits MLB slugfest and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by idk x Sprinkles, Sep 22, 2019.

1. NFL street please

You guys need to get more titles for gamepass. without an emulator its impossible to get a bunch of games i used to own.

NHL Hits

MLB slugfest

and the biggest is NHL street 2

there is probably a ton i cant remember off hand but i would kill to play nfl street again, and if they made a new one that would be even better, just saying.

:)

idk x Sprinkles, Sep 22, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

NFL street please

I wish they would make another NFL Street. Would be an awesome multiplayer game that's quick and exciting.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

NFL street please

EA access definitely need a library update
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

NFL street please

I totally agree!!! Might wanna add Jurassic Park Operation Genesis on that list.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

NFL street please

I would definitely jump on NFL Streets. NBA Streets would be lit as well!
  6. Nolan Coker Win User

NFL street please

Like he said, if anything it would be added to EA access.
Thema:

NFL street please

1. NFL street please - Similar Threads - NFL street please

2. NFL Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass: Hi having trouble logging in to the xbox one app, app opens ok, asks for login details, then when entered hangs on blank screen and wont go any further. login details are correct as I can login on...
  3. Madden NFL 19 wont let me play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden NFL 19 wont let me play it: I downloaded Madden NFL 19 on my xbox one. Now when I try to load the game it says error that I need to login with another account and keeps taking back to the app store....
  4. downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable

in XBoX on Windows
    downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable: hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and if so how because we are totally clueless...
  5. Madden Nfl 19 Points Purchasing Error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden Nfl 19 Points Purchasing Error: I am playing madden nfl 19 and everytime i go to the ingame store to buy things with the currency that equates in actual money, an error shows up saying "points purchasing errror" underneath reads...
  6. Madden NFL 16 Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden NFL 16 Glitch: So I just downloaded Madden NFL 16 digitally like two weeks ago because madden 17-19 didn't have great reviews. I've been having this problem where it stops at the loading screen, the cut scene...
  7. NFL Gamepass International App issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Gamepass International App issues: Regarding the Gamepass International XBox App and the NFL films content part of it, I have two issues: A) the list of the shows is not displayed properly (see below pic) (minor issue) [img]...
  8. Application "NFL GAME PASS Europe" for XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application "NFL GAME PASS Europe" for XBOX 360: Hello, I live in France. I have a XBOX 360. I can not find the NFL app to use my NFL GAMEPASS in your store. Cordially Stéphane ROUSSEL. c15d601a-d6ce-493c-b375-0852a89a4c41
  9. NFL Tour and NFL street 1-3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Tour and NFL street 1-3: NFL TOUR (Xbox 360) and NFL STREET 1-3(Original Xbox) need to become backwards compatible. These games were so fun and great and brought a different environment to a group of friends hanging out....
  10. NFL STREET

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL STREET: Been thinking about the game for a few days now and it brings back so many memories listening to the soundtrack right now!! PLEASE BRING BACK NFL STREET 2!!! ec57e5dd-75d5-4770-b98d-306898126bc3